Start by marking “Kiss Across Tomorrow (Kiss Across Time, #8)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Across Tomorrow (Kiss Across Time, #8)

Kiss Across Tomorrow

(Kiss Across Time #8)

After 900 years together, Brody declares he is leaving...

While everyone is mapping alternative worlds, meeting new friends and exploring ways to use time-travel instead of being terrified by it, Brody tells Veris and Taylor their marriage is over—with no room for negotiations or compromise.

Shattered, Taylor and Veris must pick up the broken pieces of their lives and go on.
Published November 15th 2018 by Stories Rule Press (first published October 29th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Across Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Across Tomorrow

Start your review of Kiss Across Tomorrow (Kiss Across Time, #8)
Chandera
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Kiss Across Tomorrow” is the eighth book in the Kiss Across Time series. From the beginning I was hooked especially with how they where is New York at the Lombardy when Taylor first sees an alien. The descriptions of the aliens where fascinating, the amount of detail just drew me in further, especially when learning in the alternate universe the aliens where there long before humans. When a man interrupted the shock both Brody and Taylor where in it got more interesting. Especially when he call ...more
Dina Bushrod
As always the author has given us the best of the best in this great-world-building series. Thank goodness fans the fans finally harassed the author into continuing this terrific series and WOW did she give us one heck of a jaw-dropping, thrilling, suspenseful, romantic and sensual, heartbreaking story. Can you tell I loved it, did I use enough adjectives? We once again have our amazing trio of time traveling, loving vampires, their family and friends. They've learned to time travel to alternati ...more
Alda  Delicado
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Kiss Across Time series continues and this new installment is probably the most hearth wrenching you will come across in a long time. The main relationship of the series, Taylor, Veris and Brody is destroyed in the most horrible possible way and vampire heartbreak is definitely not for the faint of heart.
The story evolves smoothly although at times is a bit repetitive. The last half definitely follows the author’s usual style with twists, action and adventure nonstop. I don’t usually read a
Kathi
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Time-Traveling Vampires with a Twist!!!!

We have our regular cast of characters – adding to their knowledge of time-travel by “mapping” out various locations and times; to the chagrin of some who feel this is risky. One such trip reveals a startling twist to our time travelers, and there they also find like-minded associates who come to play a large part in this amazing story.

Deep dive into the personal relationships and questions such as; can trinity survive when only two remain. Intricate detai
Linda
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a phenomenal series that just keeps getting better with each new book, an absolutely unputtdownable read!
I love this series and am always so impatient for the next book. The characters are all well developed and the story line so exciting and riveting that you on the edge of your seat, throw in a dash of sizzling sex with 2 superhot guys, a trip or two through time - what more can you ask for? I would recommend this read to all my friends and fellow book lovers.
I voluntarily reviewed an
Audrey Cienki
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a book! You so have to read Kiss Across Tomorrow! I was almost afraid to read it because of Brody! I mean really! This book really brings out the “!!!” In me!
Enough about Brody. No spoilers.
Read it. Read it. Read it
And the historical settings are just great. I love history. Vampires, romance, alpha heroes, history, etc. What more can you ask for.
Kiss Across Tomorrow is Great!
Kathryn
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a rollercoaster, filled with a heartbreaking story!

It was incredibly emotional and at points heart-wrenching. Veris, Brody and Taylor have fought times ahead of them.

While there relationship is going through rough times, there were no rough times in the actual writing. This is very well written and developed.
Mom2three
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I know I rave about Tracy in all of my reviews for her, but seriously this is one of her best! I couldn't tear my eyes away from the pages. There were so many things I wasn't expecting and so many times I was dumbstruck. I'm afraid if I say too much I'm going to give away the entire story, so I'm just going to say that you have to read this. It's captivating, surprising, and absolutely amazing! ...more
Katherine
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hooray! Brody, Taylor and Veris are back. I've missed them so much.
But what's this? I didn't see this coming. Brody is leaving Taylor and Veris. After all this time together, he announces that he’s leaving and there’s no way he’s changing his mind.

I knew once I read the blurb for this book that something was going to surprise me. And without giving anything away, I was alternately astounded and delighted by what happened, how things unfolded and who we met this time.
While I have long been a fan
Kristen Garrett
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another page burner by Tracy Cooper-Posey-Amazing

If you have gobbled up all the vampire series as I have then you will absolutely love this book. I can tell you to be prepared for quite a few plot twists but I will not give them away. Grab it now and clear your time and enjoy
Melissa Headrick
My Favorite!

This is my favorite Kiss Across Time book so far. I missed Taylor, Brody and Veris even though they popped in other stories, I missed theirs. This is by far, to me, the best story since the first magical story. I loved this, so much.
Katrina Sharp
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful escape

Once again a wonderful escape from the real world.. Tracy takes us on a wild adventure of love, angst and stunning emotional turmoil..
Heather Baxter
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read, another good read from Tracy.
Colleen
Dec 03, 2018
Pat
Jan 28, 2019

• Holiday Heat Boxed Set: Five First-In-Series Cowboy Romances
  • A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic, #1)
  • The Power of Hades (The Hades Trials, #1)
  • An Enchanted Spring (Mists of Fate, #2)
  • Dragon Called (Prince of the Other Worlds, #1)
  • The Christmas Toy
  • Darkbeam Part III (Beam #4)
  • Darkbeam IV (Beam #5)
  • Unearthing the Fae King (Bramble's Edge Academy, #1)
  • Den of Vipers
  • Five Alarm Christmas
  • The Promise of Hades (The Hades Trials, #3)
  • River of Desire
  • Moments of Julian (The McCain Saga, #2)
  • Feed Us!: An Erotic Tale of Hucow Survival
  • Paramedic (The Paramedic Trilogy #1)
  • Ty Hard (Willow Springs Ranch, #1)
  • Alphas Unleashed
Tracy Cooper-Posey is an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author. She writes romantic suspense, paranormal, urban fantasy, futuristic and science fiction romances. She has published over 100 novels since 1999, been nominated for five CAPAs including Favourite Author, and won the Emma Darcy Award.

She turned to indie publishing in 2011. Her indie titles have been nominated four times for Book Of The Year and

Kiss Across Time (10 books)
  • Kiss Across Time (Kiss Across Time #1)
  • Kiss Across Swords (Kiss Across Time #2)
  • Kiss Across Chains (Kiss Across Time #3)
  • Kiss Across Deserts (Kiss Across Time #4)
  • Kiss Across Kingdoms (Kiss Across Time #5)
  • Kiss Across Seas (Kiss Across Time, #6)
  • Kiss Across Worlds (Kiss Across Time #7)
  • Kiss Across Blades (Kiss Across Time, #9)
  • Kiss Across Chaos (Kiss Across Time Book 10)

News & Interviews