Start by marking “Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason (The Billionaire's Obsession #14)” as Want to Read:
Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason (The Billionaire's Obsession #14)

Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason

(The Billionaire's Obsession #14)

One plus size woman who wants to have a child via artificial insemination because her biological clock is ticking. One reclusive billionaire who is more than willing to give her the kid she wants...the natural way. Two people who might very well discover that what they'd wanted at the beginning of their relationship isn't what they'd really needed at all!!!

Laura:

I have ev
Published August 6th 2019 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises Inc

Start your review of Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason (The Billionaire's Obsession #14)
Coco.V
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!
Wioletta
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Laura wants to have a child, but since she doesn't date, she is going to have artificial insemination. After getting drunk, she tells Mason about her plans and he is more than happy to tell her that he will be baby daddy but it has to happen natural way. This is the moment where I got surprise about book and spent few hours to finish the book instead to go to sleep.
I have to say, story is wonderful, Laura, Mason and other characters are awesome.
Christina Reed
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason was fantastic! He didn't let Laura get away with shaming her self for being "plus" sized. This book is very body positive, which I absolutely loved. Mason knew what he wanted, but wasn't great at communicating. He ran away instead of talking things out, which was frustrating, but Laura figured out why that happened and took the initiative to communicate properly. There was also a little potential family drama that was a bit surprising but motivated Mason in a big way. I wish we could have ...more
Mabel
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Mason has had my heart from the beginning. I knew he had a thing for Laura and I was pushing for those two to finally come together and admit their feelings. I am looking forward to the next chapter in Mason's life. Mason's overprotectiveness almost cost him everything but it was understandable considering everything he has been through. It is awesome to find a story of a woman that has been an advocate for w
Tracey Zelukovic
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I love this book, I couldn't put it down, I needed to find out how it finished. I didn't disappoint. I can't wait for Hudson's book.
Shelley
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Billionaire Unattainable is the fourteenth book in The Billionaire's Obsession series. It can be read as a stand-alone book, but we met Mason and Laura in his brother's books.

Mason is the head of the family tech business that is globally successful. He works with both his brothers. One handles the technology and the other finances. He is a workaholic. While he loves his two brothers and two sisters, a secret he is holding has made him distance himself from them and double down on making the fami
Gemma
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've just finished the audio for this, I have to say it was brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It was my first erotic audio and it won't be my last!

I'm so in love with Mason, he has such a strong personality and a great character with such a lovable nature. Laura is fabulous, everything she stands for, her strength, her determination and courage. These two are such a lovely pair.
I was gripped from start to finish, and really enjoyed it.
There were so many important topics covered in this book,
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Billionaire Unattainable: Mason was the fourteenth book in JS Scott’s A Billionaire’s Obsession series. It told the tale of Mason, the final Lawson sibling.

Mason Lawson was a multi-billionaire, intelligent and somewhat of a mystery to most. I enjoyed his awkward but endearing moments as he was befriending Laura. I totally fell in love with him.

Laura was a plus size model who had a successful career and was now also a business owner. She was in her thirties, single and on the hunt for a faceless
Yulanda Bolton
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how Jan gets right into this couple of Mason and Laura. I a lot of insecurities with Laura but once mason unleashed those fears from her she was able to move forward. Mason an hot billionaire alpha with his workaholic tenses that lead him to being with Laura that she too knock down his walls of being overbearing. I enjoy reading this from the beginning to the end. Can't wait for the next read in this series. Also with a story in its self on how Mason will tell his siblings one of his secr ...more
Teresa Lara
Absolutely love this series❤
Mason and Laura grabbed my heart and squeezed in this amazing beautiful broken intense heart stopping love story
Ready for more
N S
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A love story that clearly shows patience is a virtue that few possess and gentleman can still exist today among the millennials.
Shelley
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally got my grubby paws on Mason😍

I’ve been waiting for Mason’s story since about August 2018 and I’m so happy I got my grubby little paws on him😁 Mason is the last of the Lawson brothers to find himself a woman and she is quite a lady! Laura has been working in the modelling industry for years and is now a plus sized model. She decides since she has no immediate family that she is going to try in vitro in the hopes of quelling her loneliness by having a child. When she reveals her plans to Ma
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
It took forever, but Laura and Mason have finally gotten their story. I've read my fair share of billionaire stories, but I have to say Mason is at the top of my list of favorites. He's rough around the edges, unschooled when it comes to romance and a tad slow when it comes to listening to his heart, but underneath the aloof behavior is a diamond in the rough. With a little TLC, I loved the way he shined. Billionaire Unattainable takes things slow. Scott allows readers to get to know the story b ...more
Natalie Townson
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fantastic and absolutely positive book to read. Being a plus size girl after reading I actually stopped and assessed my mind frame on stopping worrying about what others thought of me and taking the steps to think more of myself!! Quite a lot of this book hit home for me I felt when I was reading as though the words were written specifically for me, just wish I had a sexy alpha billionaire too lol.

I loved mason he moved right to the top of my favourite billionaires.

But I connected w
Stephanie Villere
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Billionaire Unattainable - Mason, book 14 of JS Scott's series, The Billionaire's Obsession. Woohoo! Ive been waiting to read Mason's story! Mason is one of the rich Lawson brothers. He is very serious and a workaholic. Once he meets Laura, who is a plus size model, he is hooked! Now to wear her down and win her body. Okay, so he does take FOREVER to work up the nerve to make a move... Lol! He offers to help Laura out with an issue she mentioned to him a year ago as she was a bit tipsy a ...more
Angel Padillo
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was a little leery going into this book because kids aren’t really my thing and I have never been into the whole pregnancy romance trope. I’m so glad I took a chance though! It is seriously impossible not to love Mason and Laura too. She was such a real, genuine character. I loved their story and I can’t wait to find out more about Hudson.
Paula D
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Laura is a plus size model and wants to have a baby. One night drunk as can be Laura tells Mason her wants. Mason offers to help. Year goes by and they are friends now. But secretly both want each other! Will they both just get over there stubbornness and say how they feel? Love Mason and Laura they sizzle and spark together! 5/5 stars
Angie Reed
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason Lawson has kept himself apart from his family and has become a workaholic. Having set his eyes on Laura, Mason can’t get her out of his head. Learning that Laura wants a baby he thinks he has the perfect plan. Mason soon realizes that love has other plans for him! I loved reading Mason and Laura’s story. I couldn’t put it down!!
Becky Jean
Shelves: reviews
I love this series! Let the romance begin.

I have anxiously been waiting for Mason's story. I finally get it in Billionaire Unattainable. Mason is a work alcoholic and sort of a recluse. Laura is a plus size model and runs her own business. Laura's biological clock is ticking and Mason has decided he could be her baby daddy if she would give him a chance. I loved Mason and Laura together! J.S. Scott's books never disappoint!
Patti
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drama, lust, hot sex and a broody hot billionaire!! What else could you possibly want!! Mason and Laura had off the charts chemistry and lots of drama enfolds!! Loved it from start to finish!! Quick, easy and very satisfying read!! Don't hesitate to fall in love with these Lawson brothers!! They each will steal a little piece of your heart!! I love the way that J S Scott writes her stories and makes you feel like everyone is part of your family!! If you have never read her books before don't hes ...more
Theresa Beck
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! A MUST READ

I loved loved everything about this book.i laughed and cried.  Smiled and I might have screamed once or twice.  Lol. Mason's story pulls u 8n from me page one. Trust me when I say u wont want to put it down.  Mason is a loner workaholic.  There are reasons for this but u must read to see why. Lol.  Thank u Js Scott for another amazing story
Doni
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Billionaire Unattainable is a compelling, steamy & emotional romance.
The characters are all well written.
Mason ❤ Laura, are perfect together.
This story really pulled at all my heartstrings. I loved everything about this Must Read Story!!
Shannon Patterson
Shelves: arc, romance
Billionaire Unattainable is the story of Mason and Laura. If you've read the other books in this series you've already been introduced to them both.

Mason is the eldest Lawson, he's a complete workaholic and has no time for any sort of life outside work. He's happy his siblings have found love but can't imagine finding it for himself. He works like he's out to prove himself because he has a secret no-one else knows.

Laura is a self made woman. She's a plus sized model but has recently opened her o
Andrea Oczvirkova
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Mason and Laura first met, Laura was so drunk, that she didn´t remembered most part of that meeting. She always has it bad for Mason, but he was for her really unattainable. Almost one year he constantly calls her on exact time on Sunday, to talk her out of her decision to have artifical insemination. On prewedding dinner of Mason brother Jet, Mason applied for the role of sperm donnor.
Laura decides to decline Mason in person, but when they met, they realised that they onw insecurities and
Pat Creveling
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura is a plus sized model who wants a baby. Mason is a billionaire who offers to help her. Eventually a romance. Another great book by J.S.Scott. I give it 5 stars. If you like a good love story I recommend this book.
Debra Smith
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason is the oldest of the Lawson brothers and the most stubborn and guarded of the bunch. Laura and Mason always end up interacting because they are the two single friends at all the gatherings. Both of the brothers Jett and Carter are now married. Mason and Laura were the best man and maid of honor at Brynn and Carter’s wedding. They have chemistry and are attracted to each other but haven't ever really acted on it.
Laura has a conversation with Mason at one of the events when shes just a lit
Melanie Marnell
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that I have a huge soft spot for billionaire romances and JS Scott writes the best ones around. She allows me to live, at least for a short while, in the world of the über rich. Her characters are so genuinely likeable. It strikes you that they are real people with real problems despite their riches. That definitely goes for Mason Lawson and Laura Hastings.They are both successful and confident in their business lives but plagued by personal insecurities. She slowly gets him to l ...more
Cathy
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Mason. I love him. It’s so nice to read a story about a beautiful, curvy woman and a man who has his own insecurities. This story had it all and of course some Lawson brotherly love. There are just so many moments Everything we thought we knew about Mason....he stole my heart too. Oh and hello Hudson Montgomery. ❤️another 5 star read. Well done Jan.
Vilma
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura, the beautiful, bold, sexy, plus sized model nearing the end of her career is ready for a family; Mason Lawson, is her best friends brother-in-law and he’s secretly attracted to Laura.

On the eve of Jett Lawson’s engagement party, a drunk Laura confesses her desire for a baby to Mason. Mason then contacts Laura for a whole year to ensure she has not gone to a sperm bank for a baby daddy.

When Mason and Laura finally give into their attraction, all the sparks fly. Laura’s insecurities and Mas
Kathy
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason and Laura's story! My heart melts.
Laura is ready for a baby yet can’t seem to decide she definitely wants artificial insemination. Mason, can’t stop thinking about Laura and wants her - so much so he calls her every Sunday at 6 pm hoping to change her mind. When the two finally get together, fireworks explode. But can Mason win her over? Laura has a lot of insecurities and it's up to Mason to help her through them and get his girl.
Jan has been a favorite author of mine for a long time. Ja
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Dearest Stalker: A Complete Collection (Dearest Stalker, #1-4)
  • Deja que yo te quiera: Un millonario con el corazón roto (Seducida por un millonario)
  • Prince Xander (Taken By A Trillionaire)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • Lost: A Mountain Man Rescue Romance
  • Never Goodbye (The Barrington Billionaires, #7)
  • Stolen Heart (The Hearts of Sawyers Bend, #1)
  • Gael: Hermanos Miller 2
  • Declan (Undercover Billionaire #4)
  • Los Mejores Planes
  • Un irlandés con mucha suerte (Lemonville nº 2)
  • The Wild One (Corisi Billionaires, #2)
  • MARIDO FARSANTE
  • Virgin to Conquer (Taken by a Trillionaire Series)
  • Todavía tú
  • Noah (Anderson Billionaires, #2)
  • A Valentine's Dream
  • Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
NEWSLETTER:

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

BOOKBUB:

AMAZON:

EMAIL:
jsscott_author@hotmail.com

J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader

The Billionaire's Obsession (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession~Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max (The Billionaire's Obsession, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession, #4)
  • Billionaire Undone ~ Travis (The Billionaire's Obsession, #5)
  • Billionaire Unmasked ~ Jason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #6)
  • Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)
  • Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)
  • Billionaire Undaunted: Zane (The Billionaire's Obsession, #9)
  • Billionaire Unknown: Blake (The Billionaire's Obsession, #10)