Start by marking “Verlangen (The Royals, #4)” as Want to Read:
Verlangen (The Royals, #4)

Verlangen

(The Royals #4)

3.90  ·  Rating details ·  11,130 ratings  ·  1,659 reviews
Easton Royal heeft het allemaal: hij is aantrekkelijk, rijk en intelligent. Zijn doel in het leven is om zo veel mogelijk lol te hebben. Over de consequenties denkt hij nooit na. Waarom zou hij ook? Tot Hartley Wright zijn makkelijke leventje op de kop zet. Zij is het enige meisje dat nee tegen hem zegt. Ze wil hem niet, hij moet eerst maar eens volwassen worden.
Published November 2018 by Uitgeverij De Fontein (first published August 28th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Verlangen, please sign up.
Rainyreads hey hey hey check out Erin Watt's profile! - there's another Easton book (book 5, Cracked Kingdom) coming out and a short about Gideon and Sav (part…morehey hey hey check out Erin Watt's profile! - there's another Easton book (book 5, Cracked Kingdom) coming out and a short about Gideon and Sav (part 3.5, Tarnished Crown)! <3(less)

Jodi Bibliophile ♥
 photo AC1175C7-1FB4-4454-899E-13C986A13BA9_zpsowujoyfp.jpg

OH. MY. FUCKING. GAWD!!

Like I have no words!

Erin Watt has done it again and rendered me speechless!

When I first met Easton last year I needed his book like I needed my next breath and it didn't disappoint. I just LOVE him! I don't know if I want to sit on his face and hug him though.

It's so hard doing this review and ranting about this book without giving anything away so I'll just tell you that I was gushing at some parts, laughed out loud at other parts, repeatedly calling a character a cunt
Christy
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo 20953303_10104089960847548_4209052526281410125_n_zpshmvte5nu.jpg
These Royals will ruin you.

While reading the first three books in the Royals series, I fell in love with Easton Royal. He quickly became my favorite of the Royal family and I’ve been dying for his book! When this hit my kindle, I couldn’t read it fast enough. And after that ending…. my god. Erin Watt knows how to do a cliffhanger. I can’t even handle what happened and I’m even more anxious to read the next book!
I’m the design flaw in the Royal family, the one who isn’t quite
Hulya Kara Yuksel
OH.MY.GOD.

That end.. 😨😨😨

Ida
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I remember giving "The Royals, #1 - 3" between 3 and 4 stars, but after rereading them earlier this year to get ready for "Fallen Heir" I wanted to deduct a star from my original rating, because there were just so many things that annoyed me..
I never felt any chemistry between Reed and Ella, shit even Ella and Easton had more chemistry, and I felt like Ella went from being such a strong main character to just being weak and bland in a few chapters.
I did however like the brother-sister relation
Melanie
1.) Paper Princess ★★★
2.) Broken Prince ★★
3.) Twisted Palace ★★

At this point, you guys know I’m trash for this series. It’s honestly just like a high school soap opera, but it’s so addicting and completely impossible to put down. And even though I haven’t enjoyed any of the installments as much as Paper Princess, I knew I couldn’t pass this by because this story is about my favorite Royal boy, Easton.

Reed’s off to college and Ella and Easton are finishing their senior year of school. And Easton
Sabrina
IT'S LIVE!!!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I don't even know what to say about this book in order to describe how I feel about it. There's just so much that I want to scream from the rooftops, so I'm sure my review will end up being nothing more than a jumbled mess. You've been warned.

In Fallen Heir Easton Royal is now the reigning King of the school and back to his old ways of partying too hard and fighting too much. The school is his playground and he feels like he can do whatever he wants there. Unti
Katerina
You can find this review and more on BookNest!

If you thought Reed was royally messed up, then you haven't met Easton.

“I’m the design flaw in the Royal family, the one who isn’t quite like the others, the one who crashes and burns more often than not.”

Easton Royal is rich beyond imagination.
He uses his money to feed his addictions.
He's the member of a family that loves him.
He's always alone.
He parties hard like there's no tomorrow.
He knows that his tomorrow will be bleak.

Hartley Wright seems
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Untitled

page_divider 4_STARS

FALLEN HEIR: Is the 4th book within the (Royals Series) by Erin Watt.

With Reed out of the picture, Easton Royal's now a senior and now the reigning King of Astor Park Prep High School, nothing has changed, a school for the privileged elite, the students run the show while the teachers sit back and watch, with their trust funds and their luxury cars, yachts and designer clothes, and private jets if you're a Royal. Easton's back to his old ways, partying too hard and fighting his demons, a t
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“I’m gonna do it,” I say softly.
Her gaze whips up to meet mine. “Do what?”
“Kiss you.”

DNF at 34%

I really thought that if I gave this series another chance, it would work.
I really thought this would be good.
Someone refrain me from thinking again.

____________

Background Information
I read Paper Princess a while back, before I was even on Goodreads - before I began book blogging.
I really really did NOT enjoy it.
There were and are so many robust and brilliant reviews of The Royals series, and
Candace Robinson
Easton is a whole different ball game of a character. He's complex and has issues that make him seem utterly real, even though there are times when you want to slap him. But there are times where you want to hold him and whisper that it will all be okay! Hartley is likable, but also I was frustrated with her at times! I didn't know what was ever going on in her head, since the book is told in Easton's POV only. However, I know they would be amazing together! Now, that freaking ending?? I knew th ...more
Pearl Angeli
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars!

(I buddy read this book with sis Bea . :). Click her name to read her awesome review.)

THAT ENDING. I was so not prepared! Ugh.

description

Fallen Heir is a continuation of The Royals series. This time, it's Easton Reed's book. In this book we are met with high school drama and intrigue just like the previous installments of the series. After reading this book, I decided that I liked Easton more compared to Reed. He's an amazing character and he actually reminds me of Deen DiLaurentis of The Score.
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Keeping my review as spoiler-free as possible. It sucks a little, but I got spoiled and it took away the element of surprise for the ending, so yes. If ever I spoiled you guys in my reviews in the past, I’m so sorry. The feeling sucks.

Erin Watt is back at it again with more drama, scandals, and characters you will love and love to hate. The book had amazing flow and pace, a wonderfully-written male POV, an amazing new heroine, and twists and turns that shook m
Sophia Triad
Easton Royal's turn to ruin you.

"I’m Easton fucking Royal. What do I have to be insecure about?"

I hope there will be many more books in this series, because I always eat them up like pizza, chocolate and pop corn.

Every time I have Dawson’s Creek’s cravings, “The Royals” series is my go-to harbor for my personal entertainment. And though I really love Dawson, Joey and Pacey; I have to admit that no family can be compared to Royals.

Easton is :
-The guy that everyone likes.

“Everyone’s always lo

DNF'ed @ 78%

It’s a sad day when this happens but I just can’t take it anymore.

I’ve tried to finish reading this book for what it feels months now. I don’t know if it’s because lately I’ve been not feeling contemporary YA or if it’s just because this book is bad.

I used to think I liked Easton -in this damaged boy kind of way but it was total miss in his book. I don’t like his persona, I don’t like this world anymore.

I think I liked the previous books because they had more going on and the fact th
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
If you're scared of even the tiniest of spoilers - please do NOT read my review. I'm pretty sure that I'm not spoilering anything, but some people are extremely weird when it comes to spoilers! (Not sure why those people would come to goodreads to read reviews at all?) As a reader I wouldn't be scared of my review ;)

description

We're back with the Royals!
And if you haven't read the first 3 books and the 3.5 novella AND you're scared of royal aka king and queen and princess books - don't be - this is called
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
3.5 Stars

Last year, I took a chance on a book called Paper Princess written by two authors that I had never read before, and I think of it as one of the best decisions I’ve made in my whole reading life to date! The Royals is the most addictive and captivating NA series that I have ever read! It was easily one of my favorites of 2016, and it’s just one of my favorites period.

The first three books in this series focus on the second oldest Royal brother, Reed, and his girlfriend, Ella. In Royal He
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews

OMG!!!

When I read all those teasers with “You’ll be ruined” – I thought they were just kidding – no sir!!! After finishing this roller coaster ride of emotions, all I can say is that I was NOT prepared for this book.

Because honestly, I had NO idea what was coming.

Not only was this book just the BEGINNING, people, buckle up because afterwards you’ll need a breather, Fallen Heir destroyed me!! I’m still reeling. My thoughts are all over the place, and I’m not really sure where to begin.

Le
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3 stars

“You are charming, Royal. That’s the problem.”

First things first: do NOT come at me asking for spoilers or posting about them in the comments of this review. I will not answer any spoiler questions, and I will delete any comments giving away spoilers or asking for them. You’ve been warned!

Secondly: People, please do not hate me. I wanted to love this book, I did.

Erin Watt books are like a drug, you get a hit of that first amazing one, and you keep on reading them hoping for that sa
Geri Reads
3.5 stars!

You guys!

I'm sorry. Please don't hate me.

I liked Fallen Heir and I enjoyed it but I just DIDN'T love it the way I did Paper Princess.

*cue my awkward face
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before I go into the whys, let me tell you what I did enjoy about this book.

One. The writing as usual was impeccable and seamless. The way they write the dialogue and East's POV is on point.

Two. I adored the secondary characters especially Pash and Bran. Pash is Easton's best buddy and comic relief in the book. Brandon is the new
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤

This is one of my most anticipated books since I freaking love this series.I enjoyed Fallen Heir but not as much as I wanted.And believe me this make me really sad because this series is epic and I was expected this one to be awesome but for me something was missing.

Hartley was simple ok for me,there were many times I was frustrated with her behavior, and Easton wasn't my favorite in this book too.Sadly both characters didn't catch all my attention.

I enjoyed the story, the plot was int
Melanie (mells_view)
[SPOILER SUGGESTIVE]

What just happened?
*looks around at other Royal fangirls.*
Did they just...? Did that just...?

Hmm.
Well, at about 75% I thought I had my review locked down. I had plans to say that Easton Royal is a misguided, very flawed, drunken f-boy. (Who I still love, despite these descriptions!) Who becomes infatuated with Hartley Wright. A girl who is attracted to him, but not interested in the least in "a Royal," and all that comes with that last name. She wants to get through her senio
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
✮✮✮ 4 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

I'm keeping this deliberately short because this review is supposed to be spoiler-free.

If you have read the previous installments of this series you know what you'll receive if you pick up Fallen Heir. These two authors follow their now well-known formula of an addicting plot with lots of drama, a seemingly unredeemable hero and a strong likable heroine.

Easton is totally different from Reed. He isn't as brooding, he actually wants to enjoy his lif
Stacey is Sassy
Maybe...another time would have been better.

I hate to say it but my life ruined this book for me. Sounds a bit extreme? Well, unfortunately, I read this book at the wrong time. I'm busy. I know, we're all busy, but it's kind of sucky busy at the moment. The boys are coming up to exam times and end of school term, so they need to knuckle down and Mum needs to get the whip out. Hubby and I are busy with work and.. duh... duh... duhhhhhh...we're in the middle of renovations.

That last bit is the big
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I received an ARC from the authors in exchange for an honest review.

Full review posted at Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

I buddy read this with sis Pearl (Click here to read her wonderful review)

WHAT. IS. THAT. ENDING?! OH. MY. GOD.
THAT DIDN'T JUST HAPPENED.
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

Erin Watt once again dropped an explosive cliffhanger. I got goosebumps. Seriously, that one is INSANE. Then, we have to wait till January for the next one. THIS. MERCILESS. CLIFFHANGER.

Fallen Heir is the mu
Ramona
When I discovered the Royals I was extremely intrigued and couldn’t wait to continue the journey after the first 3 books. As expected, the lovely ladies united under the pen-name Erin Watt, had something bigger in stored for Easton and continued this wild ride, as I called it, in the 4th book “Fallen Heir”.

We all know how Easton is, wild, reckless, acting on impulse and not giving a damn about the consequences. Well, in this book nothing much changes, he is still the same character, trying to ca
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

Easton, Easton, Easton...boy, is he one hot mess! Even more of a hot mess than we were lead to believe. But I was happy to finally get his story, I just wish I was happier with the way things played out.

And things are super crazy right from the get-go! I was a little surprised at the direction things were going but surprisingly up for the challenge. However, that's not the way things went...instead we do about a 180 turnaround!

Right to the seemingly most mousy of girls, Hartley. Hartle
FMABookReviews
omg. O. M. G. WHY? HOW? #royallyruined is a damned understatement! Look up evil genius in the dictionary and you will find ERIN WATT.  I had 2% left to read and still had dinner to finish. What did I do? I held my Kindle in one hand and stirred my sugo with my other. I began walking in circles. CIRCLES. with that ending! Then I threw my Kindle at the love seat and went back to my kitchen. To grab a bottle of wine.

Oh, Easton how do I love thee, let me count the ways! My poor, poor broken and lost
Eliza

★3 STARS★

2016 saw Erin Watt whip us into frenzy with the Royal brothers and the 90’s boy band type hysteria they left in their wake. Handsome, young and rich, these boys have world at their fingertips and no shortage of girls wanting to share it with them.

Although the first three books in the series focused on his brother, Easton Royal stole the show in my opinion. He seemed the fun, lively one (if not a little out of control), but there was also some vulnerability to him also that made him e
Karlita | Tale Out Loud
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Gossip Girls and Mean Girls fanatics
Actual Rating: 4.5 out of 5 star
description
I don't want to spill any deets, but man! I'm way out of words! By welcoming us back to the Royal family, Erin Watt whose name is associated with ruin, twists and shock — Fallen Heir is an emotional ping pong, a unique blend of romance, rush and thrill.

If you haven't read the first three books in this series, you are missing big time! it's not too late though but be prepared to be ruined. The Royal family have the most intense drama and scandalous secrets tha
Andie
My favorite writing duo has struck again! I remember very clearly reading Paper Princess for the first time - the nail biting, the heart palpitations, the unimaginable angst, the drama and secrets oh my. Anyone who knows me at all knows that these qualities are a winner in my book. And I am SO happy to say that Easton's book did the very same for me!

Fallen Heir follows Easton Royal as he takes on his senior year and tries to win over Astor Park Prep's new girl, Hartley. We all know Easton doesn
Young Adult Conte...: Fallen Heir, by Erin Watt - Staring September 1, 2017 16 29 Sep 23, 2017 07:03PM
EASTON'S LOVE INTEREST 1 74 Feb 19, 2017 06:00PM

The Royals (5 books)
  • Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)
“I feel like I’m cracking open my chest and letting her see inside. It’s not pretty there, but I don’t want to let her go.” 15 likes
“I’m Easton Royal, superficial and only interested in how to have a good time.
I don’t want to look deep into my being and see the bottomless, black, boring pool of nothingness. I want to live in blissful denial.”
10 likes