Start by marking “A Flare of Love (Jaylior, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Flare of Love (Jaylior, #4)

A Flare of Love (Jaylior, #4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  9 reviews
He became her lover. Then he became her enemy.
Now, it was time to become her savior.

Haylie didn't know how much more she could take.
Her father? Mysteriously alive and determined to become a part of her life.
Dylan? Unreachable. Caught in an inner war. Trapped in his own personal hell.
Haylie just wanted it to end. But the game wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Dylan was lost
Expected publication: December 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Flare of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Flare of Love

Angie
Sep 06, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: beta-read, ebooks
SOOOOO EXCITED FOR FLARE OF LOVE!!!! BRING ON THE FINALE!!!

Carrie Parkinson
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. I couldn’t wait to read the final book, I read it so fast with putting it down long enough to get sleep. I am a color Guard Director, and took it with me to playoff games to read it on the bus ride, I just couldn’t stop reading it!! Loved it!! Love my husband but this series gives me the ability to dream of a fighters attention☺. I plan on reading more books from this amazing author! ...more
Tina Carter
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I waited impatiently for this final book and devoured it all in one day! It was well worth the wait! I love the characters in the series so much that I am a little sad to be done with the series! It was an amazing series and I would recommend it to anyone who likes action with their romance. Thank you for the amazing end!! I may have to revisit this series again soon!
Kokom1
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know if I can talk right now! I’m just so emotional. What a roller coaster. This is truly an amazing conclusion to this series. It’s been a while since I read such a complete instalment. This did not disappoint. It was well written, full of action, full of suspense and loads of character building. This series is amazing. Could not put it down. So satisfying. Highly recommend.
Kiya Johnson
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book to review and I'm so glad I was chosen! Such an amazing ending to an amazing series! The characters were great and the story was awesome! The book has action and great surprises throughout, I didn't want to put it down! Definitely worth 5*
Elizabeth Poor
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adults
I read this book in under 3 days, with 2 young children and a full time job. I couldn't put it down. This series has been a delight to read and I have told countless people about it. It is worth every penny. I hope they make a movie out of it!
Tammy
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to be selected to receive this book in exchange for a review. I loved the whole series and the book was a perfect ending. The characters were easy to relate to and fun to see where their journey ended. It was a quick read because I didn't want to put the book down. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Alisha Utesch
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All the stars; that's what I would give this book and all it's predecessors in this series! This series is by far and away one of my all time favorites. I experienced so many emotions while reading every one of these Jaylior works. I cried, laughed, swooned, shrieked in shock, my heart rate pounded in my chest during the many action and suspense moments, I had to fan myself during the intense love scenes. It just is an all around wonderful read. The ending was bittersweet, but so perfect! Thank ...more
Gabrielle
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great ending to one of my favorite book series!! I am sad that it is over. I loved how Elodie kept me engaged through unexpected turns in the plot. I liked the new characters, especially their powers. And of course I enjoyed the continued development of Dylan and Haylie’s relationship. Maybe there could be another book after this? :)
Tabitha Hunt
Krystal Thomas
Dec 05, 2018
Lucas Bumba
Dec 13, 2018
Hybrid steamy romance author with a talent for using different approaches and creating new stories that go beyond simple billionaire stories, living in Vienna/Austria, book lover, movie freak, music hoarder, guitar & piano player, chocolate junkie, Café Latte addict, and biggest fan of Stephanie Hudson – author of the epic Afterlife Saga

Get APPION, book#0.5 of the Jaylior Series for free here