Start by marking “Rockstar Sinners (Forbidden Chords Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Rockstar Sinners (Forbidden Chords Book 2)

Rockstar Sinners (Forbidden Chords Book 2)

Can she convince him that her only addiction is him?

Sydney “Lady Bird” Jones took sex, drugs, and rock ’n roll to the extreme—literally—until she woke up determined to put the limelight in her rearview mirror.

Cameron Carter can spot raw talent a mile away with his eyes closed and ears plugged. And when he stumbles into a small Austin showcase, the songstress captures h

Published August 30th 2018 by Purpose Prevails Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rockstar Sinners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rockstar Sinners

Annette
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an emotionally engaging story. Sydney needed a second chance but she didn't have the trust in the industry to reach for it. Cameron is like the iron man of the industry, they complete one another. His attraction to her is so powerful that his determination is in overdrive. The reality of the differences and heartbreak the industry has dealt can either build them up or tear them down. She's tainted but he isn't perfect either....no one is. I really like Sydney because she is upfront abo ...more
Deb Le
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sweet read. All about forgiveness, moving on, becoming a better version of oneself and the pitfalls of live. I love a story that isn't simple, straightforward black and white. There are so many layers in this story that I was completely hooked. Sydney and Cameron are so endearing both individually and as a couple that you can't help but become engaged in their story. I loved the whole family environment, this is a great read. Loved this one even more than the first in the series.
Terri
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoying these!

I’ve read all books related to the men of RSE thus far and this one did not disappoint! I love catching up with related characters, the closeness of the RSE family members and strength as well as positivity and love shown by this group. Can’t wait for Rockstar Savages!
reneeNaDaBomb
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: aa-romance
🎸🌟 Sinners (Forbidden Chords Book 2)

It was a spark that lit the 🔥 under Cameron Carter & Sydney"s (Issac's big sis) initial meeting. This story explores their relationship, along with a few bumps in the road to a HEA. I liked this book & would recommend it to readers of romance & interesting challenges to finding that 💘.
Cammyjoe
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

I love me some Cameron Carter!!
That's is really great series, I enjoyed the journey of Cam & Syd... Sparks fly from the minute their eyes met. She wanted him, and he wanted her but his usual is hit it and quit it! But fate has its own plan...
Great characters!! can't wait for Jamal and Carmela!!!!
Buttercup1201
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There were times that I could relate to the characters and their feelings. Was pure joy reading this story. Thought it was the best one of them all.
Elena Jones
Sep 03, 2018
DeiIra
Aug 30, 2018 added it
Got my HEA!!!

This book started off so good, I love a story with hidden secrets and a constant push and pull as the couple falls hopelessly in love despite being complete opposites, This series is one of my favorites and I’ve followed from the beginning, I love how each book reveals more and more about each set of characters, around chapter 23 my mouth dropped because the book just ended, Great great and then just nothing! I’ve read many other books by the author and they haven’t disappointed, so
Kaala Jackson
Lord have mercy!!!! Whooooo!! Cameron. Cameron. Cameron. His authority presence and vibe is just ... oooh! I love it! I really only wanted to read his parts! but I had to read Sydney's parts so that I could read how she was describing him. I totally and completely fell in COMPLETE love with Cameron! If I could wish for anything, I want that sexy specimen! (LOL) His protective, older brother dynamic and characteristics are perfect! He is talented and successful. OMG! He could be the absolute perf ...more
cheryl walker
Mar 13, 2019
Annette
Oct 13, 2018
LaFonda Y.
Good read very much enjoyed Cameron and Sydney story.....I wonder why the book cover show a white male🥴 The book was awesome read it in two days. You don’t want to miss this one.
Loved the story and looking forward to more can’t wait to reach Jamal’s story.
#blacklove
Arlene Simpkins-noel
May 04, 2019
Ja’Nese Dixon pens tales of romance in various subgenres. But her favorites are the ones that manage to keep readers sitting on the edge of their seats lying to themselves about reading “just one more chapter”.

She is an avid reader and coffee drinker, who also loves to run, cook, and craft. Her ultimate goal as a writer is to give you a little “staycation” with every story.

Ja’Nese calls Houston h