Start by marking “Breaking the Limits (James Brothers Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Breaking the Limits (James Brothers Series Book  2)

Breaking the Limits (James Brothers Series Book 2)

Ace James is the definition of bad boy. Kynlee Adams is the definition of an attention whore.

Ace James loves three things in this world aside from his brothers, tattoos, cars and music. He swore he’d never fall in love after losing his mom to cancer while he was still a kid. He dates, he hooks up but nothing else crosses his mind. No serious relationships and no love unti
Kindle Edition
Published September 3rd 2018 by Kingston Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Breaking the Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking the Limits

Faith89
Apr 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Two people young and insecure in love. Both Ace and Kynlee are broken in different ways. Kynlee is insecure and seeks attention. It may not be in a way some people agree with, but it’s her dream. She thinks it will get her love and acceptance. Ace lost his mom at a you g she. It was traumatic for him. He is scared to live outside his family. When they reconnect after high school they both are not ready for their relationship. They pretend it’s casual. Even as individuals they realize it’s more b ...more
ROBIN RUIZ
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As much as I tried not to read this book through the night, I couldn’t stop!
I first met the James brothers in book 3, I read it as a stand-alone and I was instantly hooked! I fall in love with each brother over and over!
This is Ace and Kynlee’s story and they break me and heal me all the time within these pages!
Stephanie Doyal has the ability to make you feel that your sitting in the car , listening to the music and feeling a part of this family !
Mary Dean
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Time to fall in love with another James brother! This is book two in the James Brothers series. This book is about Ace. He is guarded and afraid of love. The death of his mother when he was younger has forced him to throw a wall up. He's that rebel bad boy that women love to swoon over. But there is only one woman he cares about, Kynlee. From the moment he sees her she has an effect on him. He means for them just to be friends with benefits. But as time goes on she is so much more. But he cant s ...more
Erin
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ace was nine when is mother died. She was his star and he loved her so much. Loosing her broke him in that part. He never wants to love somebody again.
But Kynlee is different as his normal hookups, she is a stayer and what they have looks like a relationship, but they never say the words I love you.
Kynlee herself has a troubled past too, making her needing to be a model.

Together they are great, but sparks fly in hot moment, but also when they argue.
When Enzo shows up, a person who was a Ace wan
Jeanette George
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ace is complicated. He feels, but the fear of losing love traps him. Kynlee has dreams of being a model, but is it her passion or simply a need for attention?

What was most compelling about this story is the emotional ride these characters go on. The answer is not as simple as just being together. Each character has to really figure it out on a personal level before any more is possible.

Breaking the Limits is book 2 in the James Brothers series. You can read it as a stand alone. I, however, liked
ElleEmSee
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good story. Kynlee and Ace had a hot connection but frustratingly many things get in the way of them being together properly.. he’s sh*t scared of love and can’t open up to her properly.. she makes some crappy decisions and gives someone the opportunity to come between them..etc
I liked how this one went back into their past and covers things that happened in the first book from their point of view - like when he got attacked.
Sex scenes are skipped over in this one you only get them k
Laura R
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book pulled me in at the beginning and I had to keep reading to see what was going to happen next between Ace and Kynlee. As with the first book, there is definitely a depth to the characters and their relationships.

Ace was deeply affected by his mother’s death when he was young and he has vowed never to never have a serious relationship – that is until he’s met his match with Kynlee. She definitely knows how to push his buttons and before he knows it, he’s hooked. I loved how there were s
Krista
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
How can two people frustrate you so much and cause you to cheer them on at the same time?? Ace and Kynlee are both afraid of commitment but are drawn to each other anyway. Acye has a hard shell to break through as he still grieves the death of his mother. You can't help but want to hold him. At the same time he uses that as an excuse to not get close to people, and you want to shake him. While this can be read as a stand alone, you really need to read the first book so you understand some of the ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
We have Ace and two opposites. Ace is in his own world and he uses music and woman to drown out everything else. Then here is Kynlee who likes a lot of attention and her goal is to become a playmate. She had always wanted Ace's attention, but she had moved and didn't see him but now that she is back she still wants him. They will frustrate you and root for them at the same time. They have obstacles against them, some by memories some in the form of other people. Grab a copy and Enjoy!

I received
Laila Viking
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written story with a nice storyline and plot. I like that the characters and how they develop. Amazing chemistry.
A passionate and emotional read with twists. Enjoyable and recommendable.

It is written in dual POV which gives the reader much more of the thoughts and feelings of the main characters.
Two people that have been hurt and now scares away from relationships and commitment. But what happens when the attraction is too much to leave? Can they heal each other and make it work?
Captivati
Chasity
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Kynlee and Ace's story, even more, thank Pedal to the Metal, which I didn't think was possible. However, these two have such amazing chemistry that I couldn't put down the book. I wanted to see how this would turn out, again Stephanie had me on the edge of my seat to find out what happened with such relatable characters. I really love the way Stephanie writes, she creates a beautiful world that I love visiting time and time again.
Marion Lent
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally, Ace and Kinlee's story! Ace is a sweet yet troubled guy who falls for Kinlee, a badass in her own way, yet with insecurities you can't imagine a person like her having. Their story takes time and is full of ups and downs. In the end, they finally put some ghosts to rest and discover what is important to each other.

Amanda
This was the second book in the series, but, most of the action takes place prior to events that happened in the first book. It wasn't until close to the end where things moved past the first book into new events. Author still needs to find a better editing service.

The story/plot was alright. With some editing, it could be good. It has potential, with a little bit of TLC, it could be much better.
Sheila Doyal
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I first read Pedal to the Metal I thought it would be impossible for me to ever like another couple better. I was wrong! Ace and Kynlee are my favorite! I loved them. I loved this book. I was curious about Ace during Pedal to the Metal so I was excited when the author announced she'd be writing his story. I have to admit I thought that Ace would just be a bad boy jerk but there is so much more to his character than that.
Barbara
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second book in the James Brothers Series this is Kynlee Adams and Ace's story is a book that kept me turning pages I had to know what was going to happen. This series is just getting better I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tanya
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He will only do flings since his mother dies of cancer. She had always had a thing for him and now she was back. She wants him but she has a secret with another boy. Will they get together? Will he ever be able to say the words 'I love you'? See if he can

Lauren Hutchinson
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read any books by this author previously but I have to say this book was amazing and I absolutely loved it. The bond between the brothers is fantastic. The storyline is well thought out and kept me engaged the whole way through. A very enjoyable book. I'm looking forward to read the rest of the brothers stories.
Natasha
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you want a good story with bad boys that are really good, car racing and tragedy in the past that needs to be overcome, this is the book and series for you. It is super hot and a really great read..

Jacqueline Ellison
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the James Brothers series and has a great storyline. The characters go through an emotional ride that will keep you turning the pages to find out what will happen.

Alexandra Reed
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ace of a story!

What can I say? Stephanie Nichole's Breaking the Limits is one heck of a story! I love the James brothers, their women, their friends, and their stories! Ace is smoking hot and I love his and Kynlee's chemistry. Ace is 100% book boyfriend material!
Deb
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved these characters. They were so interesting and the storyline was full of drama and suspense. I hated how he couldn't tell her what she wanted to hear. The villain is well written and perfectly placed in the story. A good story.
Becca Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
I enjoyed this first book but I FLOVED this book. Didn’t want to put it down! The James brothers sure are something else but I think Ace may very well be my favourite. His cavemantic ways are right up my alley. Filled with angst, steam, mystery and surprises a great read!! On to book three!!
Scarolet Ellis
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Breaking the Limits by Stephanie Nichole is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in the series and I am so glad I read it has strong chracters and a wonderfu story line that I fell in love with.

Pat Labrie
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book inches James Brothers Series and it's absolutely phenomenal. Ace and Kynlee have a strange relationship that will leave you wanting to keep reading to see how it will end. It will pull at your heartstrings. Can't wait for the next book
Pat
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great storyline and character development kept me totally hooked from the very first page! As I turned each and every page I felt like Kynlee and Ace jumped from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it unfolded!
Lynne
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute story with Ace and Kynlee.

Would be 4 stars if not for the many grammatical errors.

I'll be reading the next one.
Julie
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ace and Kynlee are two damaged people who come together and get in their own way. Ace never recovered from the death of his mother when he was little, and Kynlee needs male attention desperately in order to feel worthy. Wanting to be a Playmate, Kynlee tries to take the necessary steps, but those put her in the crosshairs of Ace’s rival. Rather than tell Ace, Kynlee starts keeping secrets, all of which may backfire and destroy what she really needs, Ace’s love.

These two characters made me root
Michelle Heron
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
I love the James Brothers, every, single one of them. Ace and Kynlee Story really pulls on your heart strings. The way Ace carries the loss of his mother on his shoulders for everyone to see is what makes him so much softer from the other James brothers. I love how he fears letting Kynlee in but once he sees she’s there for him he’s relieved.
• Kynlee is such a sweetheart. The way she knows what Ace needs and doesn’t hold it against him. She’s a strong woman with a kind heart.
• The scene where
Nicky Batty
Sep 09, 2018
Sarah Green
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
These James brothers are difficult to love, but they are worth the effort.

Their relationship certainly took a few hits along the way, but their love and chemistry was obvious.

I missed the others brothers presence in this book though; they had such a large role in Jagger's book.

Can't wait for more though.
Stephanie Nichole lives in a small town with her family in New Mexico. She graduated college in 2010 with a degree in business and accounting. However, her true passion is all things book related. As a student English and Literature were her favorite subjects. Weekly library trips with her mother also helped instill her love for books. Stephanie would look forward to summer most of all, not becaus ...more