Start by marking “Erik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel” as Want to Read:
Erik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel

Erik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel

(Arizona Vengeance #2)

The Arizona Vengeance are developing a reputation on the ice as one of hockey’s top teams. But one player’s reputation off the ice might just keep him from scoring. . . .

I’m having the time of my life with my new brothers on the Arizona Vengeance. We may be an expansion team, but after notching some big wins, the entire league knows to watch out for Erik Dahlbeck. That’s
Published November 5th 2018 by Big Dog Books, LLC.

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

ERIK is the second installment in Sawyer Bennett’s newest series revolving around the NHL’s Arizona Vengeance. These hockey players are seriously sexy and just a bit dirtier than the men of the Cold Fury.

This is a second chance romance, although unfortunately, Erik doesn’t remember his first encounter with Blue, which is why she holds so much animosity towards him. Their story is downright steamy with a heavy dose of heart to go along with i
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

After finishing Bishop I couldn't wait to get my hands on Erik's story and see him have to work to get Blue's attention. I knew then it was going to be highly entertaining, and I was not wrong. I loved that Blue didn't make it easy for him and didn't let him just give her a smile before her heart would go all pitter-patter. It made for some great sexual tension and a great story to read.

Blue didn't have an easy go at life but she wasn't letting it beat her down, w
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Erik Dalhbeck is a professional hockey player for the Arizona Vengeance, the new expansion team in Phoenix. Since he was traded, he’s quickly made a name for himself on and off the ice. He’s one of their top players, but he’s also known as a notorious ladies man. He’s never had trouble getting women, until he meets the sexy flight attendant Blue that works on their team plane. He wants her bad, and she won’t give him the time of day. It was clear she didn’t lik
Alina
This book was dumb AF. I would love to read a guys opinion on this hero's POV. It seemed to be what women assume men to think like and it was not believable at all.

The hero was a self proclaimed ladies man and his dad is one to(who has specific tastes- young hot woman). Reading about this completely put me off. On top of that I hated that the hero checked out other women and said that he would hit that if he wasn't with the heroine. I didn't feel the connection between them at all.

There was not
Dali
Sawyer Bennett continues her Arizona Vengeance hockey series with Erik, a hot, sweet and earnest goal.

Erik Dahlbeck, ladies’ man, NHL enforcer, en is enjoying his life with his new teammates on the Arizona Vengeance expansion team. He’s used to puck bunnies throwing themselves at him. What he’s not used to, is being vaguely acknowledged by the hottest one of all. Blue Gardner, the gorgeous flight attendant on the team plane who barely tolerates him.

His attraction to Blue only elevates when he
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I had a great time with this book! This is the second book in the Arizona Vengeance series but it could easily be read as a stand-alone. Anyone that has had the chance to read the first book in the series, Bishop, will recognize quite a few of the characters but there should be no issue if a reader decided to jump in here. This book really grabbed me right from the start and I ended up reading the whole thing in a single sitting. It
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett Fans, Hockey, Romance
Getting Primed and Ready for more...
More Arizona Vengeance Hockey...

More Surprise...
More Romance...
More Fun and Heart...
With Men and Women who never planned on any of it...

Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)- November 6th 2018

Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1) by Sawyer Bennett Bishop (Arizona Vengeance,#1)
Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2) by Sawyer Bennett Erik (Arizona Vengeance,#2)
Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3) by Sawyer Bennett Legend (Arizona Vengeance,#3)
Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4) by Sawyer Bennett Dax (Arizona Vengeance #4)
Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5) by Sawyer Bennett T
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Available Now***

3 CROWNS

This one was just okay for me. There wasn’t anything “wrong” with it. The characters are enjoyable. The bedroom scenes are steamy. The pacing is good.

I just didn’t connect with it. I wasn’t enthralled. I wasn’t driven to turn the pages. It was just okay, and I can’t really pinpoint why. It just was a miss for me.

Sawyer Bennett is usually a favorite. I’ll continue to read her books, and if you love hockey romances this could be for.

ARC received in exchange for an hon
Tpagirl
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Erik was the second book in Sawyer Bennett’s newest series, Arizona Vengeance.

Erik Dahlbeck was a defenseman and enforcer on the Arizona Vengeance NHL team. He was a total player, never committing or even wanting to commit, to just one woman until he met Blue. He knew she was worth more but proving it to her was a challenge she wasn’t willing to give him.

Blue Gardner was a flight attendant on the Vengeance team plane. We met her previously and she wouldn’t give Erik the time of day, knowing he w
J. Grayland
For Erik Dahlbeck life is pretty sweet playing for the Vengence hockey team, plenty of parties, booze and puck bunnies. But the woman I want Blue Gardner, the hot flight attendant on our team plane does not want to give me the time of day and I intend to find out why. Great characters, steamy hot sex and an interesting story line that shows Blue has a lot more going on in her life than flirting with Erik. This was a really enjoyable read.

Tracy  C
**sigh** I have such mixed feelings for Sawyer Bennett lately. Her heroes are such unevolved frat boys. For example: "She's in my sights and I'm not about to give up just because she dislikes me" Seriously?? And do not get me started on Erik's disgusting father. That being said, Eric was not as gross as some of the previous heroes. He ended up pretty genuine with Blue and I really liked his relationship with her brother.
Jessica Alcazar
ridiculous #feels
Could possibly be one of my top three Sawyer Bennett books!
(I’ll have to give that further thought)
What I don’t have to give further thought to is the incredible heart this story has. Well done!

After further thought ....... If you read the first in this series, Bishop, then you already have a little taste of both Blue and Erik and just from that little taste, you should be running to #one-click immediately! I could not wait! I knew their story was going to be tension high a
Elizarey
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS!

As per usual Sawyer Bennett is always CONSISTENT! Every book is a hit with me. Erik and Blue were so fun to read about!

Blue is a flight attendant on the team private plane and she has been on Erik’s mind ever since he’s laid eyes on her. Unfortunately for him Blue isn’t interested at all! But that sexual tension will get ya and Blue succumbs to Erik’s advances eventually... who wouldn’t? Not this girl anyone! I they had amazing chemistry and their relationship was so organic. There was
Nadine Bookaholic
You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

ERIK was deeper read then I was expecting, I know that Sawyer Bennett dives into subjects that touch our hearts but this one was pulling at everyone of my heartstrings and had me balling like a baby. Erik comes off as a fun loving playboy but believe me when I tell you this man has a heart of gold, especially when it comes to Blue.

Blue was everything I exp
Three Chicks
Review by Trinette Dungee

Erik Dahlbeck can have any women he wants except the one he really wants. Flight attendant, Blue, wouldn’t toss a glass of water on him if he were on fire, she’d probably throw a little gasoline, and everyone knows that but no one knows the reason. Erik’s obsession with learning why Blue hates him so much actually works in his favor; as he learns more and more about her he realizes that she really could be “the one”.

Blue Gardner has a lot on her plate; she’s the sole pr
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤4 stars❤

What a fun read, I love this series.Blue and Erik were fantastic and I liked the story a lot.It was a fast paced and easy to read story.

description

Blue and Erik gave me all the feels! They make me smile ,laugh and salon over them.I like their moments together!Erik is a salon worthy hero!

Overall it was another amazing read to the series.Can't wait to read more books!!

Lynsey A
1-Click Addict Support Group
Heat and low drama make for a great read…

This author blends hockey and romance so well. Cold Fury whetted my appetite and Arizona Vengeance, a spinoff series, is feeding my continued thirst for more! Each story is one couple’s journey through love and life and all the joys and sorrows that come along with it. If you read Bishop so the sparks between Erik and Blue are not a surprise. What is a surprise is the reason why…

Blue is having none of Erik’s flirty ways and she shuts him down repeatedly.
Pam Nelson
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After I finished Bishop I grabbed Erik right away because I wanted more of this Hockey world. Erik and Blue and there back and forth it is what I love about romance.

The banter, and then we find out why and it’s sweet and sad all at the same time. No, I won’t be giving you the spoilers just know that these two have a lot to work through and come out the other side better for it.

I love love that Erik got how important Blue’s brother was to her. It wasn’t a ploy or anything it was just who Erik i
Heroesinbooks
4 Erik and Blue Stars

The Arizona Vengeance Team is hotting up! This is the second book in the spin off from the Carolina Cold Fury and Ms Bennett has crafted a hockey world that is just as good as its predecessor.

Easily read as a standalone, this is about Erik who falls hard for Blue Gardner, the gorgeous flight attendant who works for the Team.

Erik and Blue are both very likeable. Their chemistry is hot and the angst is fairly low. Erik surprised me because he was much sweeter than I thought
Escape into a Booksite
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Hot damn this series is very quickly becoming one of my faves. Of course, we had a brief glimpse of Erik and Blue in the first book, Bishop, so like me, most of you were probably already intrigued about how things between them would play out, and what the story was with Blue's attitude towards Erik.

And boy oh boy, did things play out. I LOVE these two. Blue has her reasons for why she acts the way she does with Erik, and I wasn't
Manoela
3.5 Stars

Erik is the second book in the new hockey series by the author Sawyer bennet "Arizona Vengeance and comes this time to tell Erik's story. And overall I liked this book, it's sexy, warm, fun, cute and a quick read. But for me was missing something that made me fall in love with this story.

The story of Blue and Erik is somewhat predictable, but it does not cease to be good l I liked the way they both developed a relationship and did not have much drama, it was only two people after trimm
Pamela Lilley
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet, sweet, emotional love story. I’m a huge fan of Sawyer’s Cold Fury series, and, two books in, and the Arizona Vengeance have well and truly stolen my heart. Erik Dahlbeck may have been a player both on and off the ice, but he’s willing to put all that behind him for a chance to date one of the team’s flight attendants, Blue Gardner. Blue has a lot more to worry about than looking after The Arizona Vengeance when they play away games, she has responsibilities that really do take prec ...more
Irene

I really enjoyed Erik by Sawyer Bennett.

The storyline grabbed my attention from the first page and held my interest until the end.
I loved Erik and Blue, they made me laugh, they made me swoon and they touched my heart with their tenderness and heartfelt moments.
Their story brought out all the feels, I was happy they were able to find a balance between them with honest communication and to respect/trust one another.
Erik loved Blue and Billy unconditionally and I loved his big heart.

description

Erik
Kahea
***4.5 Stars***

With all the sparks that were flying between Blue and Erik in Bishop I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Erik’s book to find out what the deal was and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how everything played out between them. It was funny, sweet and smexy and amazingly enough, low on the angsty scale (which I actually liked) and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

It was hard not to like and fall in love with Erik and Blue as they fell in love with each other. Erik
Kate
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 decent stars - I enjoyed Blue and Erik's story quite a bit and one thing I definitely loved is how "All in" Erik was pretty much from the start. Seriously, if I have one weakness (okay, I totally have more but bear with me xD), it's the guy becoming totally besotted right from the start, like sucker-punched into love.

There's just something...I can't quite put my finger on that puts me off this author's writing so far. It's just this subtle (or maybe not so subtle) way Erik is presented as lord
Nadine Bookaholic
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Blue was everything I expected from what I had seen from her in BISHOP. She is strong willed and doesn't take shit from anyone least of all Erik and we find out exactl
Janey
Shelves: arc, kindle
Erik Dahlbeck has just transferred to the Arizona Vengeance team, and having known quite a few members through his previous teams, he’s settled in more than quickly, with a reputation that proceeds him.

Being recognised and fawned over is par for the course, especially amongst the women. Except one of the team plane flight attendants; Blue Gardner. She won’t give him a look, let alone the time of day. In fact, she can act downright irked. What has he done to get on her wrong side, and why does it
Petra Gleason
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

• Big Stick (Aces Hockey, #7)
  • Chasing Mr. Wrong (Chasing Love, #4)
  • Rush (Gods, #2)
  • Trust Me: Matty and Kayla - Book Two (McDaniels Brothers, #5)
  • Now or Never (San Francisco Thunder #4)
  • Fourth Down (First and Last, #3)
  • Hooked On You (Chicago Rebels, #4)
  • Once Upon a Power Play (Risky Business, #2)
  • Pretty as a Peach (Sex and Sweet Tea, #4)
  • Juicy Rebound (IceCats, #1)
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Hard Stick (Breakaway, #1)
  • Dashing through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas Tale
  • Overnight Sensation (Brooklyn, #2)
  • Risky Surrender (Take a Risk, #2)
  • The Heat of the Moment (The Boys of Summer, #3)
  • Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)
  • Risky Play (Red Card, #1)
Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult

Arizona Vengeance (6 books)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)