Start by marking “Lines (Greyford High, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lines (Greyford High, #1)

Lines

(Greyford High #1)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Senior year.
Three girls. Three guys.
Hockey and rivalry.
Mean girls and friendships.
Old loves and new chances.
One more year of being invisible.
One more year to win it all.
The countdown begins.

Senior year can’t come or end fast enough for Amelia Campbell. For the shy, nerdy girl-next-door that she is, high school is torture and all she wants is for it to be over. Having her h
Expected publication: November 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lines

Yasmin
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Because the line between love and hate is thin,” I murmur softly. “So-fucking-thin. And I love you more then I hate you.”

It has been a while since I’ve read a YA romance but Lines made me remember why I love the genre so much. I experienced all the feels while reading this book; the good and bad. One moment Derek was making me swoon like nobody’s business and the next, I was ready to throttle certain characters.

Yet, I could not find it in me to put Lines down, too invested in Derek and Amel
Mandie
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a nice quick read. It was full of drama and humor, and kept me entertained. It was very relatable to me. I enjoyed it. .

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Nina Life of a Bookworm
Loved every word of it 💜
bookish_affair
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
RTC
Petra Gašparič
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Books, hockey and Gilmore girls are my kind of things and they are all in this wonderful love story.
Amelia loves/hates him since they were kids. And he ignores her since that time until the first day of their senior year wgen she comes to school with another guy. Max only gave her a ride to school and since he is new in school he likes to be around her. Derek steps up and starts to talk to her and then they have a project together. He gets closer to her...
The story and the feelings described ha
Lisa Hill
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know what to expect from this book, as the author is new to me and I don’t read a lot of high school romances. But I was pleasantly surprised and totally drawn in to the world of Greyford High.

The story focuses on Derek and Amelia; a couple who have known each other since they were young. However, the strict hierarchy of high school means that Derek’s attraction to little bookworm Amelia can never be: he’s one of the ‘populars’, while Amelia does her best to remain invisible to the worl
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
I really really enjoyed this book!! I know I only gave 4 stars and that really bums me out but I am not sure how much I like the idea of this book. Please don’t get me wrong I really REALLY loved reading it and I can’t wait to read the next one of this series but I just didn’t like watching her get bullied and no one really doing anything about it. I loved almost all of the supporting characters and man did Andrew freaking surprise the crap out of me!!!!

Jeanette was a rockstar and I loved meetin
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Because the line between love and hate is thin, So-fucking-thin. And I love you more then I hate you.” Gahhh this line from the book gives me ALL the damn feels!!

So it's been a while since I read a book thats set in high school.

But I seriously LOVED IT!!! Now I want to reas more books like it.

The angst.... I just love it.

Derek... Now I didnt really like him at the beginning. But as I read more I was warming up to him. Then he did certain things and I was like "Right ok then I love you now."

Lia.
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
I am a sucker for a sports romance and was so glad when Anna asked me to read this ARC.

Amelia and Derek had hated each other since elementary school. This hatred from Derek and his friends has made Amelia dislike school and keep to herself. She has one friend, Brook, until a mystery guy shows up in town. (Max)

Derek didn't want anything to do with Amelia until Max started hanging around Amelia. It was described as them never speaking, and then all of the sudden he is madly in love and making sma
Melissa Schaub
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This sis the first book that I have read by this author and I can not wait to read more. Lines is the first book of the Greyford High series and it starts off with a amazing enemies to lovers story that will leave you anxiously awaiting to see what happens next.

Lia and Derek are amazing characters that have a ton of regret, bitterness, and longing between them. Both have buried their feelings for each other deep, and never think that they will be brought back to the surface.

Derek hurt Lia when
Anne Milne
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This was an ok read in a genre I'm a fan of for me parts of it just fell flat.

Nerdy girl Amelia is dreading going back to school she's counting the days down until she can leave and never look back. Enter hot new boy Max who takes an immediate interest in her to the annoyance of her nemesis Derek. Even though it's a little cliche it didn't bother me it was still fun to read all the turmoil they go through. Teenage angst at it's highest, it's like reliving my youth ( I wish). My biggest issue wa
Becky Rendon
Nov 08, 2018 rated it liked it

Lines is a pretty cute YA book. It's one of my favorite genres- hate to "lovers." With the age appropriateness, not so much in the lovers realm but you know what I mean.

This high school tale is a carbon copy of my life...well except for the hot guy taking an interest. And maybe the second guy too. Okay, so it was nothing like my high school experience except for the existence of mean girls and bullies.

Lines was a fun adventure. It is clear where the story line is going so I wasn't sur
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(4.5 stars)

Lia never expected her senior year to start with a broken down car, but it does. She also didn't think she would get a ride to school on the back of the new kid's motorcycle, and then end up walking to homeroom with him. This proceeds to start a whole new journey and changes the senior year that Lia had planned to something completely different. When Derek sees the new kid with his hands on Lia, jealousy is all Derek can feel. It seems that now is the time to make a
Kara R
Shelves: arcs
If you're looking for a sweet, drama filled, sports centered high school romance read, this book is for you!!! Awesome characters, heated attraction, alpha male angst... all the best things about a high school based romance are within the pages of this read.

A well written story about an unsuspecting, beautiful loner female Lia who's caught the attention of the star Hockey captain Derek. But when hot guy Max moves to town and threatens to take who Derek has secretly staked his claim on, drama of
Kimberly
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good book that got off on a rocky start. I didn't know if it was going to be the dude that hates the girl but secretly loves her or what. After the first little while, it smoothed out and got to be a cute story. I know this is going to be part of a series, so I can't wait to see who is next. The best friend Brook is just a little too angry for me, and we don't know her story, but it just seemed like she was pushy, and angry all the time. I hope we get her story to see just what made h ...more
Carol Morgan
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not often i read a YA book but this one took me right back to being a teenager & all the angst that goes with it . That crush that never notices you , the mean popular girls that made everything about school seem so easy unless it was your spirit they were trying to destroy , Anna B Doe brings all that to life & more with this first in the series of Greyford High , i liked Amelia but sometimes wanted to give her a shake . I didn't like Derek at first , thought he'd had his chance & b ...more
Kelsey Buriedinabook_k Lehman
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
First of all this was my first Anna B. Doe book. I happened to really enjoy her writing style. I loved the storyline and the message the book shares. Unfortunately, I didn't love the main characters. Derek was all over the place and I wish Amelia would have been more assertive at times. She was too timid for my liking.

My favorites were actually the new students and I hope to get there stories. While this wasn't my favorite I'm loving her other books. Can't wait for the next book !
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
I just absolutely loved this book! It made me remember why I love YA Romance so much!!!
It was a really good kinda quick read!
I liked the main characters but I loved the twins for some reason they just outshined the rest to me!
Cant wait for the next one!
NinaDonata Delfs
Oct 15, 2018
Citaholicarka
Oct 17, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please add a cover 3 14 Nov 09, 2018 08:22AM
Anna B. Doe is the author of the New York Knights series, Underwater and brand new Greyford High series. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from Croatia, she is always planning he

Greyford High (3 books)
  • Habits (Greyford High, #2)
  • Rules (Greyford High, #3)