Start by marking “Timeless Love” as Want to Read:
Timeless Love

Timeless Love

One moment, Cassandra's standing in line to purchase gifts for her sister and her new niece; the next, she’s waking up in the bed of an angry 19th-century Duke.

What begins as a battle of wills soon turns into a struggle of emotions as Cassandra finds herself falling in love with the Duke. Will she make it back or choose to stay with the man she has come to love?
Published August 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Timeless Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timeless Love

Joe Pranaitis
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Ashlee Shades brings us an interesting time-travel adventure. Cassandra is on her way to the hospital to meet her sister Jasmine who has just given birth to her nice but before she leaves the store she collapses. Waking up in 1867 a full one hundred and fifty years from 2017 the year that she fell asleep in. She finds herself walking up next to Duke Xavier who asks her how she got into his house and if his friend and brother-in-law had anything to do with it. She tells him that she has no ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One moment Cassandra was standing in line to purchase gifts and the next an excruciating headache had her waking up one hundred and fifty years back in time where she meets Xavier a Duke who is arrogant and quick with words. He did not believe here when she said she had no idea how she got into his home but as they spent more time together they realized that they were meant to be. Will what ever that brought Cassandra back in time allow her to stay or was it just a stepping stone for her to meet ...more
Brenda Moser
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a short fast paced story with Cassandra and Xavier meeting in two different time periods. It's a sweet clean romance of times past and present and love overcoming all. I enjoyed their story.

Lisa B. Lovely
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this short story. I liked the twist at the end. Cassandra and Xavier are fantastic characters, whose connection builds over time (literally and figuratively). I really want to know what happens after, and if their connection and all the things they learned about each other are still true. Great story Ashlee Shades!
Tanya
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She was waiting in line for a gift and the next she knew was waking up in a bed of a duke. What the help has happened? What will she do? She .needs to try to escape but then she begins to being drawn to him. What will she do? Will she stay or leave? See what will happen

Pat
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This quick book was such a sweet read that I was totally entranced by every page! The storyline was great and the characters were written with detail and depth! I really look forward to reading more from this author!
Barbara
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick fast book of 37 pages it is a well-written story that I really enjoyed reading. This is a time travel story and it is Cassandra and Xavier's story. A story I found myself smiling throughout the book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Suzette
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh!!! That was just the sweetest, most adorable story. It left a huge smile on my face and a light in my heart. Every girl/woman should have their dream fulfilled in that way. I have been thoroughly wowed.
Lena
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I smiled almost the whole time that I read. It was a sweet story, that I believe many people would want to experience. What did she say...eat the cake and still keep it...what ever, you know what I mean.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Nadea Croix
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great unique characters, storyline and you will be at the edge of your seat so engrossed in the twist that was both interesting and well thought out.

Karen
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
An intriguing quick time travel romance story, delightful engaging characters. A good well-written book and the pleasure to read this book.
Jess
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Before we even begin, I immediately fell in love with the cover. It is so beautiful and elegant and I couldn't stop staring at it! That's what peaked my interest and after reading the blurb, I thought that this was definitely something I could enjoy. Those who love Outlander will surely love this story too. It has Cassandra fall through time and end up a little like a fish out of water. And yet, it doesn't take her long to adapt to her new situation. She certainly puts the Duke in his place and ...more
Michelle
Dec 29, 2018
Natasha Hooks
Aug 26, 2018
Bella Emy
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristi
Tuğçe
Feb 03, 2019
Kyria Lockheart
Feb 19, 2019
Ashlee Shades is a Contemporary Romance author who enjoys writing sensual and hot romance stories featuring alpha bad boys, independent heroines, and sometimes, she sneaks in sweet moments between the leading characters.

Ashlee enjoys spending her days either reading when she's not writing...or hanging out on social media (as much as her husband and two teenage boys will allow). What an addiction,