Start by marking “Art Inspires Words: Book Two (Art Inspires Series 2)” as Want to Read:
Art Inspires Words: Book Two (Art Inspires Series 2)

Art Inspires Words: Book Two (Art Inspires Series 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Writers take inspiration from their experiences and those of others. They also harvest the colors, tastes, smells, tactile stimulus, and sounds around them, and the world in which they reside or wish they could to write their tales. Henry David Thoreau wrote, “This world is but a canvas to our imagination.”

For this anthology, Art Inspires Words, we literally gave the writ
Published October 2nd 2018 by Crazy Ink

To ask other readers questions about Art Inspires Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Art Inspires Words

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Samantha
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the works of art selected and the idea to use them to inspire the written word.

Visiting Hours - This was a very compelling and well-written story that had me very curious about what was causing all the ruckus with Hattie May. I really enjoyed these characters and liked the idea of being able to read more about them in other books and stories.

Lost Samurai - The artwork selected to go along with this story was a really incredible piece. The prologue for the story had many intriguing bits
Lisa
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow & I thought book 1 was great. I look at a painting & sometimes wonder what it actually is and y'all wrote stories from them. Truly amazing. Give me more!!!
Chelsi Davis
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Dec 19, 2018
Kelly
Jan 24, 2019
Erin Lee is a USA TODAY bestselling multi genre author and therapist chasing a crazy dream one crazy story at a time. She also writes under the name EL George.

She is the author of Crazy Like Me, a novel published in 2015 by Savant Books and Publications, LLC,, Wave to Papa, 2015, by Limitless Publishing, LLC and Nine Lives (2016). She’s also author of Alters, Host, and Merge of the “Lola, Party o