Start by marking “Maybe Ever After” as Want to Read:
Maybe Ever After

Maybe Ever After

No one tells you what happens when you fall in love with your best friend.
They don’t tell you it’s like waiting for the answer to a question no one can hear you ask.

Meet Brynn Darling, a successful event coordinator at the top of her game. The future is hers for the taking, except for one thing. After many failed attempts at finding love, and a realization that her best
Published January 14th 2018 by Cassie Graham

To ask other readers questions about Maybe Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maybe Ever After

Yanilsa Griffin~BFD Bookblog
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

Oh this book started very fun and flirty then turned into an angst riddled ball of yum. Fun and likable characters that started off as besties then turn into more than friends with an extra character thrown in to make it a bit of a triangle, well......yes please. A bit of too many troupes, but hey, they Check all of my required boxes.
Characters and storyline were very well written and quite enjoyable. Easton and Brynn are why this story makes sense
Gladys
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a enjoyable and fun read. I thought it was super easy to fall for these characters. The book offers such a wonderful storyline that pulls you in and keeps you fully invested. Easton and Brynn are cute, sweet and relatable, but also often frustrating. You get a good dose of angst as these two longtime friends struggle to finally open their minds (and hearts) to what has been right in front of them all along and take a chance on love. This is my freely posted, frank review.
Talon
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
"Every moment after this won't matter, Brynn."

As per the usual, Cassie Graham came along with her carefree and fun writing style and sucked me in from the get go. I never have to question whether or not I will have immense amounts of fun when I pick up one of her books and Maybe Ever After was no different.

First- I wanted to touch on my favorite parts about this book. Easton is number one on that list. Easton was the type of male character I am always searching for in books. He was masculine, su
Megan | A Page to Turn
Maybe Ever After is a perfect mash up of a nerdy convention meets real life. Having actually attended a few conventions in my life, I loved seeing behind the closed doors of the UnNatural convention. It was a very fun setting to put these characters into, so different and it made my nerdy heart so happy! Brynn and Easton both have very interesting jobs and it makes for some very interesting situations for them to be placed in. I really enjoyed this whole aspect of the story! When Brynn befriends ...more
Sunny Shelly Reads
This was a fantastic best friends romance. I love how quirky and dorky Brynn is, and how unsure she is around Easton. She's been in love with him for as long as she can remember, and is sure that he does not feel the same way. After all, he's not just her best friend, but that of her twin brother as well. And they both work together at a fan convention company.

Easton, meanwhile, has been in love with Brynn from the moment he laid eyes on her when they were kids. After several charged moments, ev
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Any lovers out there of friends to lovers stories, prepare to fall in love with this novel! Brynn and Easton have known each other since they were kids, work together promoting celebrity events, and, yeah, they have both been secretly in love with each forever, but they haven’t told each other. Maybe it’s an impromptu road trip or maybe it’s the threat of another guy entering the picture, but suddenly things change and these two best friends have to figure out what exactly to do with it all.

I ty
Debbie
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book was refreshing for me because it wasn't your typical romance type book setting.

Brynn & Easton have been besties for life, along with her twin brother (whose name escapes me at the moment, but that isn't needed for the review, so on I go). They grew up together and have been close for years! All three live in California now, in the same building, and are still super close.

A fun addition to this story is what Brynn & Easton do - they work for a company that puts on conventio
Ashlei
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading some very angsty books, Maybe Ever After was such refreshing read! It was a light and fun romance! Besties since they were young, Brynn and Easton finally wake up to how they are really feeling about each other. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes in the romance book world! Cassie did not disappoint with these characters! Brynn was funny and nerdy in such a likeable real way. She could easily be someone I’d hang out with. Easton was the best friend every girl wants. He w ...more
Jen Zingaro
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
First I want to say that this book has all the tropes that I adore. A love triangle, friends to lovers, brother's best friend.... So I was anxious to jump into this story. I really enjoyed the fact that the main characters are quirky nerds. <3 And the friendship that Brynn and Easton have, anyone would be jealous. They've been friends since they were kids and they GET each other. Turns out that both of them want more from the friendship... and this is how the story starts for us.
These charac
Mel *Kel & Mel Tell Book Blog*
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an adorable story. When I first started reading it, I could not stop grinning! This plot was not what I expected and it certainly had me on the edge of my seat on several occasions.

This HEA had me talking out loud to the characters and even found myself wondering if it would end the way I felt it should.

I seriously enjoyed the pop culture references and the character development. Brynn and Easton's story is not like the others and the way that they come together has all the feels. They are
Julie Workman
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what can I say about this story, it was beautiful and heartbreaking and soulful.

Easton and brynn, I loved this story.

Loving someone forever is a common thing now days but loving someone FOR ever is completely different, this story will warm your soul.

Earth shattering, to the core love comes only once in a lifetime and when it does you have to grab on and hold right because it doesn't come without its challenges.

This is my first book of cassies but it definatly wont be my last, her stories ca
Dee Lagasse
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, I’ve decided that Cassie Graham is the QUEEN of writing good guys with good hearts. And, Maybe Ever After is no exception to that statement.

This original take on my favorite trope brings together Brynn Darling and Easton Cole - two lifelong BFF’s with some serious ties (and pent up sexual tension) keeping them together. The story within the pages of Maybe Ever After is a testament to the age old, “if it’s meant to be, it will be” saying.

Laced with some hilarious banter and a heartwarming b
Marlena Bell
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the angst! These characters drove me absolutely crazy in the best possible way!
Easton and Brynn have known each other their whole lives and fell for each other long ago. Their journey to each other is interrupted by a brother, a famous hottie, and their own fear.

Easton and Brynn are so very real...as Cassie Graham’s characters always are. But these two, along with their supporting characters, could easily be my friends and neighbors. They let their nerd flags fly and connect with so many of
Isha Coleman
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
When the going gets tough they have each others back, but are they ready for something more? When best friends become a heart's desire are when the lines between heart and head become more than a little blurred. Maybe Ever After is the road less traveled. Brynn and Easton know the risks, yet still hunger for more. Graham stirs up the obvious emotions with a friends to lovers romance. If not a romantic this sentimental roller-coaster ride will make a believer out of you.
Nicole Smith
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I really enjoyed this friends to lovers story. I loved Byrnn's quirkiness and nerdy side. I liked the goofy side of the characters. Brynn and Easton are keeping their true feelings a secret and it may just cost them their friendship. Their friendship will be tested. Great characters that instantly pulled me into the story. This book had a lot of heart and feels along with humor. It's definitely one you don't want to pass up.
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me, and I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. Brynn and Easton as best friends, as well as Easton being her brothers’ best friend as well. These two are in denial about their feeling for each other, and when Brynn meets an actor, Easton has to face up to his feeling very quickly. I felt like shaking Brynn at times to get her to see what was right in front of her nose. No spoilers though; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a we ...more
Lisa
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easton and Brynn are friends. Easton is also friends with Brynn's brother. They spend a lot of time together. Brynn denies she feelings for Easton, and he does the same about her. Brynn meets someone new and Easton realizes he needs to tell Brynn his true feelings. I am amazed that Brynn never realized what an awesome guy Easton is and that deep down he had feelings for her. He is such a nice guy, and she should have seen that from the beginning. So much drama and ups and downs in this story. R ...more
Dawn
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is such a fantastic read! The characters are developed, likeable, and relatable. The plot is fun with serious undertones. The writing was great and kept me wanting more. I could've read this book in one sitting if I'd had the chance. This was my first read from this author and I'm hooked! You will definitely not be disappointed!
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
This is my first book by this author and I am impressed. She just has a way of writing that pulls you in and makes you feel all the emotions. This was a very emotional book and I look forward to reading more from her.
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Read!!

Such a fantastic best friends to lovers story!!
It starts of with a question and ends in an beautiful story of happily ever after!!
Vikki Purcell
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great friends to lovers book. Will read from this author again
Crystal Fitzgerald
Fantastic read. Loveable characters, beautifully written, and a great plot. And how awesome was that ending?! :)
Heather
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I loved the story line and the uniqueness of the characters. If you like any fandoms and cons this is definitely the book for you. I love when an author incorporates things they truly love into their books.
The chemistry between Brynn and Easton is totally evident. After reading about Easton's past I really don't blame him for trying to live on the safe side of things. Brynn is my spirit soul with her love of BBQ sauce and chicken. I love her personality and who she is. I was on the edge of my ki
Ashley
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maybe Ever After was just the story i needed to start 2019. the angst was on point for me, and i love me some angst. learning the inside part of conventions (similar to comic-con) was pretty cool and made me want to attend one in the future! i loved the friendships that we were privy too and watching them grow stronger! Easton was by far my favorite hero written by CG so far. he showed us that not all hero’s are perfect and that’s PERFECTLY okay! he showed punched through the stigmata that men/h ...more
Lisa Mandina
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, I loved the Comic-Con aspect to this story so much! Now, names were changed, but basically they were doing conventions for a tv show a lot like one of my favorites, Supernatural. Only in this world, the obvious play on my favorite actor on the show, Jensen Ackles, is single. And he's into our main character Brynn. Like, seriously interested! But I got so mad at Easton. He honestly was being stupid in how he acted toward Brynn. Like, he kind of wanted her, but he thought his past or something ...more
Sandra Rivas
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cynthia
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Um, I think I need Brynn to be my friend, like yesterday! I mean she works at cons with the starts of your favorite tv shows... what else do you need???

Maybe Ever After starts off great! Brynn is so easy to relate: Dorky, awkward and a total fangirl! Really watching Brynn in all her dorky glory was a blast. And she's always surrounded by famous people who are so gracious...
Brynn is in love with her best friend. Since they were kids, Easton has been in Brynn's life. They are inseparable, complet
Amy
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
“I looked up from our joined hands. Suddenly, I felt like his hand was giving me breath. Like, perhaps, if he let go, I’d keel over and dies, deprived of the oxygen needed to survive.”

“We, as humans, have limited time on this planet, spending moments full of resentment and sadness was a waste.”

I am a huge sucker for friends to lovers romances and once I read the synopsis for Maybe Ever After, I just knew I had to check it out. I mean, it sounded like it was going to check off all my boxes.

Maybe
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Best friends to lovers trope is a winner for a reason. I have a theory that if a character can love someone from childhood to adulthood that it makes it easier for the reader to fall in love with them too. Makes sense, right? Well it definitely worked with Easton and Brynn (and brother extraordinaire, Bennett), they were very likable characters even when they frustrated me so much I wanted to choke them out.

Easton and Brynn have been friends since babyhood, growing up together and now wo
Margaret Tidwell
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
FTC: I received a free copy of this book from Barclay Publicity in exchange for my honest review. I received no other compensation and the opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent true and my own.

Maybe Ever After by Cassie Grahan was a great book. This is the first book I have read by this author and I know that I will read more books by her in the future because I really enjoyed this book and her writing. I did at times feel like certain points were super drawn out and maybe co
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • When You Became Mine
  • Pablo
  • Shopping for Love (BookShots Flames)
  • Goodnight, Boy
  • Munch
  • Behind the Song
  • Match Fit (Love and Play, #1)
  • Hot Daddy (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • The King of Bourbon Street (NOLA Nights, #1)
  • Man Meets Dog
  • The Princess Trap (Dirty British Romance, #1)
  • The Ex Effect
  • Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny
  • I Don't (Enamorado, #1)
  • Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back, #1)
  • Vincent
  • All My Life
  • Only a Breath Apart
A chocolate mistress, Cassie Graham is a born and raised Arizona girl. Her sass knows no bounds and almost always has something kind to say, no matter the situation. She runs a platform of love and strives to bring those attributes out in every book she writes.

Cassie studied English and literature in college and has an intense love for fairytales. Go figure. Though she loves a good fairytale, she