Start by marking “Just Breathe Anthology” as Want to Read:
Just Breathe Anthology

Michelle Brown

Just Breathe Anthology

4.87  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
From Ashes to Ashes, and dusk to dusk, there are those that Cocoon themselves in the Little Lies they tell.

When the Wreckage keeps them Awake at night, they see the Sickness In The Sunrise. They Ignite everything in their path.

When their minds run through the Unbearable and Forbidden Sorrows. Until one day they find the thing that keeps them Grounded.

All while others fee

To ask other readers questions about Just Breathe Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Breathe Anthology

Jamie
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The emotions that run rampant while reading this anthology are no joke.

Little Lies by Michelle Brown is an emotional rollercoaster of a ride. I'm still crying when I think of this book.

Awake by Ashleigh Giannoccaro is what nightmares are made of. I thought I was losing my mind and losing sleep right along with Ivy.

Forbidden Sorrows by Missy Ann is another emotional, heartbreaking story. The depth of sorrow that someone else's actions is a sad, sad life.

Hostile Takeover by Murphy Wallace gave me
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I have so far only read two books from Just Breathe Anthology
Not going to go into details of these books as I don’t want to spoil any but if you are a fan of these authors give this a go.

Sickness in the Sunrise Yolanda Olson and Awake By A. Giannoccaro
Sickness in the Sunrise is good the author knows how to suck you into a story and leave you wanting more I liked the storyline. Yolanda never disappoints with her stories, I would really love a full-length book of this story.

Awake Is so good, oh th
Lis Garcia
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sickness in the Sunrise by Yolanda Olson is my first read for this book. The first story did not disappoint. The heart knows what it wants and will it get what it desires, if the mind lets it. Will the affection of one just burn in the rays of the sunrise? READ IT to find out.
This book has amazing authors and can't wait to read the stories from the rest of the authors.
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read Little Lies by Michelle Brown

"Sitting down, I just breathe. I didn't even know this was something I needed. Just get away from all the drama, expectations, the pressure to be perfect, to just breathe."

I was quickly engrossed, immediately immersed, and easily enraptured by the poignant, heart-wrenching battle of a young girl struggling to rise against demons much bigger than herself. Pieced together for maximum impact, I was left winded, floored, and sighing with satisfaction a
Brittany Reece
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read Sickness In The Sunrise by Yolanda Olson and I was blown away by it. Yolanda is a master as luring you into the world of the characters and this is no exception. This is a story of love and how the mind can be a strong force to be reckoned with when the heart sees what it wants.
Bridgett Brown
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So far I’ve only read sickness in the sunrise. But if the rest of this anthology is any like this story, it’s gonna be freaking fantastic! What would you do if the love of your life or lives didn’t remember you? That’s it that’s all you get if you wanna know wth I’m talking about buy this book.
Dawn Yarrow
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So far i have read Yolanda Olson's sickness in the sunrise and what a story it is.
It follows the tale of true love that knows no bounds and what one woman will do to keep hold of it. I loved this story and wish it was a full length novel.
I cannot wait to read the rest of the anthology.
Katrina Haynes
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading ARC Sickness in the Sunrise by Yolanda Olson.. Even though it was a short story it had me from page one til the last page.. I am speechless.. Now I am looking forward reading the rest of Anthology when it is release
Renee
Sep 19, 2018 added it
More reviews to come

Forbidden Sorrows by Missy Ann 5/5
I'm a firm believer in the power of written words. Missy Ann has truly done a phenomenal job with this piece. She skillfully showed a situation from a perspective most wouldn't think of or if they did, not at that detailed of a level. It is a soul shattering piece and one that will stay with me. There's a lesson so seamlessly intertwined into the story that I can't shake it loose and hope I never do. It is impossible to find the right words f
Frances
So far this anthology is starting off amazing. The first two stories, is great and can't wait to read the rest.

Awake by A. Giannoccaro is that book that will give you the feeling of heebie jeebies. It will have you saying wtf, omg, and how while reading. This story is so strange you'll love it. Ashleigh, is amazing at what she does and she just added another great book to her list.

Ignite by Ally Vance is that book that will have you intrigued from the very beginning. It captures you. It goes fro
Slik
Sep 13, 2018
John Godfrey
Aug 24, 2018
Murphy Wallace
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Billano Kawaii
Aug 24, 2018
Mary S.
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Sorrow by Missy Ann

I don't have words to describe how I feel for this story. And I can't even imagine how the families of the guilty ones are feeling how they go day by day with their lives but this man it hit me so hard. I hope Lowen finds her place and the happiness she so much deserves.

Little Lies by Michelle Brown

Little Lies we tell ourselves just this once, just a little bit and I won't do it again. That is how now a days adults, teenagers and so many people find there way to go f
Co
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Currently reading Little Lies by Michelle Brown, Forbidden Sorrows by Missy Ann
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ignite by Ally Vance

I jumped into this without reading a blurb. I’ve read a previous book by this author and loved it so couldn’t resist reading this. I wasn’t disappointed as it’s a great read.

Even though this is a short read I really liked it and when I had finished I was wishing it was a full length novel. Can’t wait to read more from this author.

Little Lies -Michelle Brown

Wow. What a story. This story resonates with me in more ways than one. I literally had goosebumps reading it.

My heart b
Joy Westerfield
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I just read Jane Anthony’s short story which is a part of this Anthology, called The Row. While a short story, it was packed with so many emotions. Anger, sadness, despair, elation and love. The story of King and Trinity will enthrall you from the very beginning. The descriptions of the characters, locations and emotions was spot on. I didn’t want this to end. It should be a full length book! A truly incredible story.
Michelle Brown
Aug 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jane Anthony
Kimmy Diaz
Angelique du Plessis
Maari
Aug 16, 2018
Ally's Book Reviews (Ally Vance)
Ruby Papciak
Tracey Nyland
Megan Wright
Michelle
Aug 16, 2018
Michelle Brown has always been an avid reader and music lover. She lives in a small town located in North Carolina. Blah, blah, blah... she likes Oreos, and pizza rolls when writing. Lover of GIFs and dark books, she spends way too much time stalking her favorite authors.