Start by marking “Succubus Lips (Succubus Sirens #1)” as Want to Read:
Succubus Lips (Succubus Sirens #1)

Succubus Lips

(Succubus Sirens #1)

ASIN moved from this edition
Her lips have the power to boost. Her love can grant power unparalleled. In an ongoing conflict against ravishingly beautiful beings from another dimension, Aurora Haddix’s abilities allow her to turn the tide of the battle.

Published August 2018 by Caleo Press (first published May 3rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Succubus Lips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Succubus Lips

Jessica *The Lovely Books*

Wow. I’ve got to say...this is probably one of the most bizarre yet satisfyingly creative books I’ve ever read. When I first heard about the blog tour, all I saw was ‘Reverse Harem’ and didn’t see anything else. So I kind of went in a bit blind. Okay, I went in completely blind. Can you blame me? It’s REVERSE HAREM.

For those of you who have no idea what that even means—it’s one lucky lady and three or more men. If this sounds uncomfortable for you then more than likely it probably is. These boo
Michelle
**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: https://bookbriefs.net**Succubus Lips is the first book in the Succubus Sirens by Lina Jubilee. Succubus Lips is an adult urban fantasy romance, and I have to say right off the bat, this is adult so it won't be for everyone, but anyone that does enjoy adult fantasy romances, this book was a totally fun read.

Succubus Lips is the story of Aurora, who is a Natch. A Natch is a creature that has the ability to boost other creatures magical abili
Coco.V
Mar 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/26/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Born a Natch, one of the population naturally endowed with superhuman powers at birth, Aurora tries to make the right choice. Her handsome, overprotective best friend and her tortured, grizzled mentor want her to use her powers for g
Jessica Robbins
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

This book was great! We get to follow Aurora who is a natch which means a human with powers. Only hers are a little different then the rest which leads to some interesting situations I must say. There is some incredible world building, characters you can love as well as hate, a big war going on, and some steamy scenes that all combine to keep your interest until you find yourself in the last page wishing
Mary
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, I was not expecting this!  I have never read a "reverse harem" book where the women are the center of the harem rather than the men, but this is a unique take on an old trope.  One woman has several men at her beck and call and the real twist in this story is that the men (and women) who enjoy trists with this woman have their own supernatural powers increased.

Aurora has the unique position of being a "booster" where her kiss can enhance the power of someone's unique gift for an hour or so
Sandy
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state, I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review. Also this author is new to me, and it won't be my last.

OMG!!! This story is so gr8. I love Alanna. She's so sassy and so freaking lucky. This story is about “Natches or Naturals” who are humans with abilities. Alanna has the ability to boost other abilities with a kiss or sex. There are 4 men that she falls for. Three are Natches with different abilities and one
Jennifer Rupp
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I go by Amazon alone, this is Lina Jubilee’s first novel. If I were to speculate, this is the author’s first erotic romance novel under the name Lina Jubilee. It’s just too well executed to be a first novel. Speaking of firsts, this is my first encounter with the Reverse Harem or RH concept. Apparently, it’s rather new and very popular. Jubilee creates a multi-layered vision of an ecologically ravaged future. She pits the regular humans against the benevolent Natches, mutant humans with addit ...more
Caroline Doig
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my 1st read and review for this author and what a great start in getting to know her work. This has an original storyline and you can’t say that a lot lately, even though it’s a Reverse Harem and it’s a popular genre this story was different and I really enjoyed reading it. It was very entertaining it wasn’t just about the sex ( although that does help ) there’s a great story that goes with it, I will be looking out for more from this author and this book is going on my to read again she ...more
Joselyn Crissman
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Succubus lips

I didn’t know how to feel about this book at first but after the first chapter I already loved it. Aurora has a super power making her a “natch”. She is able to boost other natch powers through sexual acts. Her heart is split 4 ways throughout the story and she finds herself unable to choose between her mentor Jayden, her best friend Nash, her forbidden love Xander and a new comer that should be an enemy Alarik. Though they all have different goals they band together to save their t
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
So in this world there are Natches, people with supernatural abilities who fight the elves who come through portals and attack the city. Aurora's special ability is boosting other natches' abilities with a kiss or sex. Things get a little more complicated than normal when the king of their enemy takes a liking to her.

This was a quick, sexy read with a fairly interesting premise and surprisingly likable characters. I don't think I will read more in the series but I enjoyed this one.
Clare Burns
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gotta love a girl with a magic pussy and an eclectic quasy harem. Aurora is quirky, kinky and really smart. Hook her up with a band of vigalante friends, vigalante "enemies" who she really loves and a hubba hubba hot evil alien elfen king and you have a confusing kind of war going on in the world; Aurora's mind and libido. Fast paced action with lost of side stories, back stories and interesting stuff going on all round.
Ola Adamska
I had problems with this read, that made me feel not good during reading.
I felt like Aurora was used by everyone: Come here, boost me by kissing and then we will have sex... I know that was the idea with having that kind of lips, but it felt too much, especially in FF situations. The idea on its own was decent, but when aliens (check it out what they are) I was like: it will get interesting! But I got: wtf... it was so strange!
Shannon Risdon
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RH and a heck of a lot more

This book really has a heck of a lot included!! Adventure, romance, kidnapping, heat, love, betrayal, action, other worlds....A good tale at a cracking pace, well written and the story drags you in. Couldn't out it down once I started it and now need to see what happens next...
Monique
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A different take on supernaturals with RH twist

Well, this certainly was a different kind of story set up in a SciFi/UF/paranormal romance world with the RH thing that’s super popular at the moment. I enjoyed the characters and the premise behind the series. The fact that it’s a RH and had multiple lovers was done in a good way, too.
Linda Levine
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Reverse Harem

I highly recommend this book. It is very well written and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. The storyline offers a great mix of action and romance. Each of the characters has their own unique relationship with her. I loved the ending.
Kalli Bunch
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is really unexpected. Creative, sexy, and full of oomph. I really enjoyed this book. Full of twists and turns and smoking hot characters. Reverse harem novels are quickly becoming some of my favorite to read. This author is definitely one to follow.
Rheanna Harrison
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick and enjoyable read

Sometimes it is hard to get into a stand alone that is fast paced but this was an enjoyable read that I found no complaints with. Worth the read
Louise
May 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
didn't finish.
Bet-tay
3.5
Natalie panda eyes
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the mix of the guys and the complex bond between three of them. Didn’t enjoy the other two as much. Nice idea, good execution. The MC seems to have a bit of a death wish. Already read the second one and enjoyed that one too.
Angala Fox
Reverse Harem Rev...: FREE Through 3/29! 6 46 Mar 30, 2019 06:39PM
Paranormal Romanc...: FREE Through 3/29! 3 12 Mar 27, 2019 12:18PM
Polyandry Menage ...: FREE Through 3/29! 2 17 Mar 25, 2019 07:51PM
Some Like It Hot!: FREE Through 3/29! 1 12 Mar 25, 2019 05:41PM
Romance Readers R...: Lina Jubilee RH Paranormal Romance Urban Fantasy. 99c Sale and Free in KU! 1 4 Jan 16, 2019 02:52PM
Lina Jubilee loves reading, writing, drinking tea, and rooting for her favorite fictional romances. When not lost in a book, she cooks dinner at lunchtime, plans errands in fewer trips, and does everything she can to get back to romping through fictional worlds ASAP.

Succubus Sirens (3 books)
  • Succubus Heart (Succubus Sirens #2)
  • Succubus Soul: Veras Academy