Start by marking “Caden (Apache County Shifters #2)” as Want to Read:
Caden (Apache County Shifters #2)

Caden

(Apache County Shifters #2)

Caden Raferty messed up—big time. He's turned his back on his family and friends, but most of all his mate, Danielle Blueriver.

Danielle is done with love and done with Caden. After two near death experiences, she's regressed into herself, not wanting to be seen or heard. Her life is crumbling down around her and the only thing giving her the will to live are her boys, Ai
Published September 5th 2018 by Twisted E-Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Caden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caden

Start your review of Caden (Apache County Shifters #2)
Amber Jones
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Oh I have been waiting forever for Caden's story I was so excited after having real Kalken's story and I just loved Cadens story. Ive so been waiting in anticipation for this book.

Caden is such a favorite character of mine. He is the tortured other brother than just fucks everything up. The brother Kalken is always cleaning up after. I feel his pain in this and totally understand him. Hes strong and amazing but such a mess.

The things that have happened to this character that has caused his actio
Questian
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second book of the series, and this was brutal. Not in a bloody way, but in a way that makes you re-evaluate the things that you have done, second guess the decisions that you will do.

Dani was hurt so badly and when I was reading the 1st book I wanted to yank Caden and hit him several times. It was a painful point. The way she is living, I know. For the sake of her kids, she will, but for her? She was killing herself slowly, and I have been in that state.

With all the hurt and the pain, I wa
CarolKat
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caden has really messed everything up when he went into a total downspin. Now finally sober, he needs to make amends with his mate and his children. He doesn't even know Nic, since he believed the word of a now dead psycho.

Danielle has been neglecting herself and concentrating on Aiden and Nic. She doesn't really understand the mating process or what's going on with her body, and she's lost a lot of weight. A fact she's been hiding from everyone.

When another orphan shows up with a lot of injurie
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! These authors take you on a journey that makes you want to scream at Caden and smother Dani with love in the same passage. Caden has demons and they get in the way of him mating Dani. His mistrust of women does a number on him and he takes it out on Dani.

Danielle just wants to be with her mate and raise their two young children, but it looks like that isn’t in the cards for her. Caden has done some damage to their relationship that Dani just can’t get over. When a foe come
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

THE NEWEST APACHE COUNTY SHIFTER STORY IS A HELL OF A GOOD STORY! This book had a TRUCKLOAD of AWESOME in it. Lots of action, glorious heat, endearing characters and some major heart this book is perfect!

Caden is a strong hero. Not just strength wise but the way he put his full attention on pleasing Danielle and making up for previous mistakes. And Danielle is...just amazing. She may have been struggling but I still thought she was tough and had plenty of spirit
Samantha
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I loved Caden even when I wanted to scream at him. The authors really developed these characters well and drew you right into their world. I just couldn't but it down!
Once Upon
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t get to read book 1 but the author gives you bits and pieces throughout the story which helps a lot. Caden has made a mess of his life and his mates life but while he is drinking himself to death she is raising his family. Now there is a threat against Danielle his mate and her family so Caden has got to try and get his act together but it’s not that simple, there is his past and his future even his life hanging in the balance so he has got to get it right. I loved the writing in this st ...more
Jenny Prose
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Caden by T.L. Reeve and Michele Ryan is book 2 in the Apache County Shifters Series. I've read book 1 and can say with all honesty that this is not a stand-alone, and if you are like me and read hundreds of books a year, you will probably need to re-read book 1 prior to book 2 or you'll be lost and overwhelmed. While this story does give us an index of characters to help us refer to as we are reading, there are still so many characters that it is often confusing to the storyline. In many
Heather andrews
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caden likes to make sure his woman knows the facts, “I’m a grown-*** man. I no longer squat to p***. I lift my leg,” Caden teased." Caden's priorities tend to revolve around his woman, “eff the plates, pumpkin. I’ll take care of them later. Right now, I want my dessert.” He took the stairs to their room two at a time." I liked this book, I loved Caden
Linda Rea
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We have all at some point been hurt and pretty much only went on as a shell of ourselves because we had to for our children , well that is what Dani is doing and it tore my heart out  her mate Caden is finally realizing that he has had hi head up his bottom and starts being the mate, man and father this family needs , the way he apologizes to his son made me have to take a break get some air and message my kids telling them I love them.

It takes an old enemy to make this happen but love is love i
Janet Swiftbird
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A must read series

Fast paced action keeps you on the edge, with intrigue and great characters to catch your fancy every step of the way.
Lisa Book Stacks
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Caden

Book 2 and Caden the pack beta and deputy is needing to clean up his life and accept his mate. But he needs help with everything that going on in the pack and his life.
Jamoz23
Jun 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Don’t expect a real shifter story, these characters are practically human with their behaviour. Shifters that rarely shift.
I cannot say why I grabbed this through KU after reading book one. Maybe I needed to see how Caden could possibly redeem himself.
Though I felt extremely sorry for what he had gone through 30 years prior, it did not excuse his behaviour towards Daniele. Not one iota.
Of course Daniele talks tough about hating him and moving on but basically caves straight away after the first
Lisa Baffi
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five stars!!

I have loved this series so far! This was Caden and Danielle's story, it was great how Caden didn't give up and Danielle had patience. I love how the family and pack keeps growing.
Sonia
Jul 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Book two,need to read in order. Very long winded,violent,action packed.
Cherie
Tammy
Nov 08, 2018
Angela Stout
Jun 23, 2019

• Shards of Frost (The Mercury Pack, #5)
  • Guts & Glory: Brick (In the Shadows Security, #6)
  • Make Her New (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #2)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Untamed Delights (The Phoenix Pack, #8)
  • One True Mate (Westin Pack #1)
  • His True Love (Coven of Shadows, #0.5)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Basic Instinct (Shifters of Darkness Falls #1)
  • Caged Heat (Black Meadow Pack, #2)
  • Mr. Vega
  • Felix (Club Crimson, #4)
  • Scrooge Me Again (Paranormal Dating Agency, #18)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • The Midnight Dragon's Mate (Shifter Dads, #2)
  • Blackwing Beast (Kane's Mountains, #3)
  • Unlove Me
  • Ghost Eyes (Kootenai Pack Book 2)
TL Reeve was born out of a love of family and a bond that became unbreakable. Living in the south, TL misses Los Angeles and will one day return to the beaches of Southern California to ride the waves at Huntington Beach. When not writing something hot and sexy, TL can be found curled up with a good book, or working on homework with a cute little pixie.​

Apache County Shifters (3 books)
  • Kalkin (Apache County Shifters , #1)
  • Rapier (Apache County Shifters #3)

News & Interviews