Start by marking “Finding God's Path Through Your Trials: His Help for Every Difficulty You Face” as Want to Read:
Finding God's Path Through Your Trials: His Help for Every Difficulty You Face

Finding God's Path Through Your Trials: His Help for Every Difficulty You Face

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  67 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
From bestselling author Elizabeth George (nearly 4 million books sold) comes a book born of her desire to help others through difficult times. Finding God's Path Through Your Trials acknowledges the hard times we all face and reveals how people can "count it all joy," including:

understanding trials are not punishment
realizing God's grace is sufficient to get them through t
Published July 1st 2007 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Finding God's Path Through Your Trials, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding God's Path Through Your Trials

Olivia
I would say I loved this book, but I'm not sure how much I love conviction!! ;) Needless to say, this author has done it again for me with her powerful Christian encouragement and Christ-like focus.

I loved how she used 1 Corinthians 10:13 ("There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.") as a theme verse, an
Age Appropriate For: All Ages
Best for Ages: 12 and up

I am always blessed when I open one of George’s books. This was no exception. I was going through a couple of rough weeks, and I needed this book to remind me of the truths about trials. Too often, I can feel like a victim, focus on my own pain, and justify my own sinful reactions. This book reminded me to consider it all joy, and gave practical ways to do that.

Many other books about going through hard times excuse behaviors and emotions becau
Alina Williams
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Profound

I really enjoyed this book and felt that it gave me solid biblical principles for getting through my trials. The readability was exceptional and the use of personal examples helpful as people make their way through various trials and tests.
Betty Ann
Apr 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
Reiteration of fact that we will have trials, but God is with us and we can choose our attitude about how we face them.
Rose
Nov 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Perfect for anyone who is struggling.

It meant a lot to me this month.I've been struggling with some restlessness and worry. This book helped remind me that God and I can get through this together.

Christine
Jan 08, 2013 rated it liked it
I know this is Elizabeth George, but that doesn't automatically make this a wow. I found it to be too pat-answery. And that may work for herself & others. Some parts, like where she focused on God's attributes, were solid though.
IrenesBookReviews
Nov 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and it is a great encouragment. She offers great advice in a loving and non judgemental manner. Easy to read and I will be reading it again as I really enjoyed it!
Kathaleen
Apr 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This really helped me put the situation surrounding my mother's illness in prospective.
Debbie
Feb 20, 2009
Meredith Coleman
Jun 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Elizabeth George is bestselling author and national speaker dedicated to helping people live a life after God’s own heart. For over 30 years, the teachings and steadfast example of Elizabeth has helped countless men and women:

- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself thro
More about Elizabeth George
“A joyful person is one who deals daily with their problems, faithfully and obediently counting their trials as joy.” 2 likes
“Your trials and difficulties are a golden opportunity for joy.” 1 likes