Start by marking “Misfit Pack (Misfit Pack #1)” as Want to Read:
Misfit Pack (Misfit Pack #1)

Misfit Pack

(Misfit Pack #1)

A redhead with a drawl, a lawyer with pink hair, and a homeless seventeen-year-old have no business forming a pack.

In a world where magic is commonplace, and your neighbor is just as likely to be an elf as a troll, three humans are unwillingly changed into werewolves.

Unprepared and unwanted.

The pack may have chosen Amber as their Alpha, but that’s not a title she is
Published August 14th 2018 by Steel Fox Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Misfit Pack, please sign up.
Stephanie Foxe Soon! I have 6 books planned out so far, and I'm hoping to finish book 2, Misfit Angel, this weekend (10/20ish) :)

It will be published in a few weeks.…more

It will be published in a few weeks.

Sorry it took so long to answer! Apparently I don't get notifications for questions haha(less)

Start your review of Misfit Pack (Misfit Pack #1)
Ian
I don't really know why I liked this book as much as I did.
Honestly, there's not much to it. It isn't special.
If it were a car it would be a Toyota Camry.

But for some reason it's a Toyota Camry I enjoyed.
SheLove2Read
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, shifters
I liked the idea of this story, and the writing was good, but for me it very much felt like a YA book despite the majority of characters being adults. I probably won't read any further. ...more
Cherry Mischievous
My Thoughts:
I am so glad I stumbled into this book/author because this is starting to read like a wonderful series indeed! This is also my first Amanda Dolan listen and I like the way she reads. Her voice is not aggravating to the ears. And she does not have a singsong to the way she reads that a few narrators seems to have, which is a huge plus to me!! And of course, I dived into the next book right after finishing this one so the cliffhanger ending did not feel so aggravating to me. Amber,
Marsha
Aug 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’ve been fortunate enough lately to stumble upon unfamiliar authors and series that have really been a joy to read. “Misfit Pack” is one such read.

It’s been six years since the death of Amber’s twin brother death and the night her mother kicked her out of their house in Texas. Although she still carries a truck load of guilt, Amber moves to Portland and got a job as a nurse. This night she was going to hear a free concert of The Troll Bangs, her brother Dylan’s favorite. However, before she cou
Chrissy
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A page turner of an Urban Fantasy

I devoured this book in one go and now it’s the middle of the night and I’m yawning as I write my review. However, I really wanted to write one because I enjoyed the book so much!

I really liked the world that the author constructed with witches, elves and werewolves rubbing shoulders in a magical world. I also enjoyed the idea of the Misfit Pack. The story starts with three people being bitten by a werewolf under a full moon and being forced to change against the
Sydney
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intrigued

I’ve been desperately searching for another series to check out that lived up to the standards of my two favorite series from last year (Kate Daniels & Bewitched and Bewildered).

This book is definitely intriguing and I’m excited to keep reading the series and see what comes of it.

I love stories about under dogs or an up and comer. People rising above life’s challenges and beating the odds.

There was the perfect amount of mystery and unanswered questions left at the end, from those fe
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Another FaceBook Recommendation win. I am not sure if I'm really that easy to figure out or I'm just easy. This book caught my attention from the first page. New to me author, Ms. Foxe entertains and makes me want to learn more about this world she's created. The characters are all troubled ones and I love supporting the underdog. It looks like a pack calling themselves Misfits is definitely going to capture my attention. I can't wait to learn the back story for each of them. I whipped through t ...more
Tiffany
I love the way this author writes :D
Crystie
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was fun! It was so cool to read about a werewolf world where people know what werewolves are and yet judge bitten wolves more harshly than born wolves when, often, the bitten wolves had no choice! As for those who did have a choice, why even become a bitten wolf if you already know you'll be low on the totem pole and treated badly by society in general?

I liked reading about the formation of the pack and the trials. I like the hint of romance that may come to be in the next book.
Jen
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ah-mazing!!!

Really, really great book! I loved how all the characters were able to find a “family” within each other despite all their individual struggles. I’m really looking forward to seeing where Amber takes her pack and her new found responsibilities with Council. Stephanie Foxe did an amazing job with this book and I can’t wait for the next one in the series!
Dena
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Np

Wow! I really like Amber she is a strong alpha character. I think she is so wrapped up in herself that she is neglecting the others. The story is intriguing and I couldn't believe how everything came together. Overall I think I am going to keep reading the series.
TSN ☮
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stephanie Foxe writes some really Excellent Urban Fantasy, and this new series is no exception. I really like this new twist on the genre.

I have already started on the second book.

Sherri  Morris
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable

I really enjoyed this book and loved the characters and how they came together. I can't wait to see what will happen next with them. I am glad that everything worked out for them so far.
Rahsheen Kidwell
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Misfit Pack

The story on how an alpha becomes an alpha and how packs form a bond was really interesting. I do hope this story will continue and build on the bond.
Krystal gaston
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story was good the only thing I didn't like was the execution on how the point of view alternated. ...more
Valerie (Cats Luv Coffee)
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Why Did I Pick It?

I'm very much a mood reader and I was in the mood for a "fluffy" UF. By that, I mean, a fast read UF that didn't make me think too much. I'll also admit that I'm very much a cover judger and that cover is beautiful! Besides...werewolves!

Read more at Cats Luv Coffee
Feyheart
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An adult adventure without sex lol

The fact that this is a fascinating and enthralling adult team adventure and it didn't feature sex is funny to me because of the books I typically read. This is a promising start to what I believe will be an amazing series.
Natalie
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quite good. Just read it in a couple of hours so a very easy read
Calm Your Pits
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Alpha

I am so glad she made it thru the trials, even with the sabotage. She would have easily passed all five.
Belinda
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I very much enjoyed this series. I would recommend these books.
2shay
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by 2shay……….

I just sort of stumbled across this book while looking through available titles on Kindle Unlimited. Oh, yeah…I love the wolfies! Actually, I love all sorts of paranormal beings, but wolfies have a special place in my heart. I also love dogs, so maybe that’s why the wolfies appeal so much.

Ms. Foxe has created a world where your next door neighbor might be an elf or possibly a troll, where magic is commonplace and witches practice their craft publicly.

Amber, Genevieve and Tommy
Stacey
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Do you like Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, Charlene Harris, Kimbra Swain, Alex Steele, Orlando Sanchez, Shayne Silvers and others in this category? If you do you will love Ms. Foxe!

I just finished the first two books so I’m going to use this review for both of them. I went into this read not expecting anything and I came out of it with every emotion imaginable. AND, I have an extraordinary respect for Ms. Foxe.

She has taken the feeling of any person who has ever been an outsider, misfit or o
Ove Hatlevoll
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

It has different look on the werewolf culture. Also the relationship between Amber and her demon is interesting. I am also interested in why or how Far I is included in the pack bonds.
William Howe
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A few worldbuilding issues, but solid writing

I enjoyed the characters and the interplay as they became a pack. My issue is with policing, as in their was almost none. The ‘bad guys’ did things with almost no repercussions and that bothered me. The world was too normal for witches and weres to be so out of control. There were some hints about power structures, but the witch interactions especially left me questioning the stability of the world, which is a flaw in he narrative.

I was, however, able
Bonnie
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Innovative and imaginative with well developed characters.
Easy flow in writing making it easy to sink into the story.
Give it a try, you will like it.
Anita
I read back-to-back all three of the books in this series that have been published so far. The series starts weak. It felt like this "origin story" portion of the series was very rushed, with not a lot of effort put into establishing the heroine's character and backstory. Eventually, those are filled in, but the early lack was hard to get over. I'm glad I stuck with the series, though. I was a little put off by the jump in perspective every chapter, but by book two, I was ok with it. This series ...more
Bobbi Leonard
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

And I don't say that often. I was drawn right in to this story. A well-written book you don't just read, you participate and I certainly did that. I found a few typos, a to instead of a too, a couple of sentences that seemed like two sentences jumbled together. I appreciate the fact the author gave us a beginning, a middle and an ending but also made me want to know more about these people without a "cliffhanger." Authors who break up a story into installments they call books make me cr
Sue-Dee Numb
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
An intriguing start

This book is written from multiple view points, so I had to make sure I checked at the start of each new chapter exactly who's viewpoint I was coming from, that being said it didn't take long to get into the swing of things.

I enjoyed this book the storyline moved at a fast pace, can't say I understood the reasons behind the 3 being bitten, and the last chapter was lacking a lot it felt like the author could have put in more, their was nothing about the promised discussion by t
Helen Dean
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

This story is very engrossing and different from most werewolf books. I loved Amber and her pack of misfits. I am looking forward to reading the next book.
Sally Bowers
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mistfit pack series

I will definitely be buying book 2.
I really loved the way book was written from each character.
Very easy and enjoyable book to read .
Looking forward to see how each character develops
Thank you for writing such a good book
I wish I could score 4.5 as it is such a good read .
However I think it loses .5 as we are just getting to know everybody.
I can’t see how you could improve the book though ,maybe I’m just being grumpy.
It a really good werewolf fantasy book so I would definit
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Shift (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #1)
  • Valhalla Beckons (The Chaos Mages, #3)
  • Stolen Trinket (The Chaos Mages, #1)
  • Alpha (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #3)
  • Echoed Defiance (Jacky Leon, #4)
  • Shades of Hate (Jacky Leon, #5)
  • Caged (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #2)
  • From the Grave (Mackenzie Grey: Trials # 1)
  • Blood of the Covenant (The Chaos Mages, #2)
  • Brimstone Bound (Firebrand, #1)
  • Kissed by Fire (Blood & Magic #2)
  • Luna Rising (Luna Rising, #1)
  • Infernal Enchantment (Firebrand, #2)
  • Phoenix Burn (From the Ashes Trilogy, #1)
  • Honorless (The Chaos Mages, #4)
  • Omega (Mackenzie Grey: Origins #4)
  • Touched by Fire (Demons of New Chicago, #1)
  • The Tracker's Mate (Mate Tracker, #1)

Misfit Pack (6 books)
  • Misfit Angel (Misfit Pack #2)
  • Misfit Fortune (Misfit Pack #3)
  • Misfit Hunt (Misfit Pack #4)
  • Misfit Alpha
  • Misfit Pack #6

News & Interviews

“I can’t live my life expecting every day to be awful, so I look for the positive and I cling to it like a life preserver.” 1 likes