Start by marking “Katt vs. Dogg” as Want to Read:
Katt vs. Dogg

Katt vs. Dogg

For anyone who loves cats, dogs (or both!), James Patterson's most pawsome story ever is set in a society defined by the oldest rivalry in the world: katts versus doggs!

Oscar is a happy dogg---a rambunctious kid who loves being a Dogg Scout. Thanks to his family, he knows that snobby katts are good for nothing but chasing up trees.

Molly is a clever katt who just knows sh
Published April 1st 2019 by jimmy patterson

To ask other readers questions about Katt vs. Dogg, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Katt vs. Dogg

Lola
You know, I didn’t expect to actually learn meaningful information about cats and dogs from this fiction book, but that’s my fault for underestimating a middle grade story as well as the great James Patterson himself. For example, I had no idea cats could climb up trees easily but had difficulty climbing down them.

In this partially illustrated tale, cats (katts) and dogs (doggs) despise each other. They believe it is in their nature to do so and barely even question why they have such hate towa
Brenda
Oscar and Molly have grown up knowing that doggs and katts are mortal enemies, each side hating the other. It's just what doggs and katts do. Doggs are smelly, drool on everything and all they think about is chasing katts up trees. And katts, well they're stuck up and they have icky hairballs and step on litter. Gross. One thing they both agree on is that while they're vacationing at the Western Frontier Park they will stay in their respective camps.

Oscar is a fun loving, rambunctious dogg, who'
Ms. Yingling
Public library copy

I was really looking forward to this, but glad I read it before I ordered it. The dogs and cats stood upright, and it was a decent enough story, but the negative stereotypes of the animals grated on my nerves. The dogs were portrayed as uncouth and loud, and the cats were snooty and rich, and everyone was mean to everyone else. That just seemed wrong. If I had all the money in the world, I would definitely buy a copy. The cover is great, the illustrations are fun, and kids che
Cristine Cris
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great story for kids, and if read with parents it has an opportunity to teach children that what we assume to be correct about someone/or some race is not correct.

In doggs vs katt Oscar (dogg) and his family are going on vacation. Molly (katt) and her family are going on vacation. When they arrive at the campground they are sent to their specific areas, kattville and dogworld. Somehow both Molly and Oscar get lost and find each other. Will they overcome the hatred they have been taught,
Karen & Gerard
Sometimes I enjoy a change of pace from what I usually read. Katt vs. Dogg by James Patterson is one of those! A cat and a dog get lost and have to find some way to survive before the forest is filled with predators! Can they really help each other? I liked Oscar and Molly very much! The adventures these two got into were fun to read. The book moved along quite well! (Gerard's review)
Martha
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-6-humor
This is a funny tale about individuals ultimately learning to work together. The Katt clan and the Dogg families are sworn enemies, and the puppies and kitties follow their parents lead. When something dangerous occurs during their camping vacation, the animals show their true colors. If you own a dog or cat, some of the actions the animals do are true to life and very amusing.
Michelle
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Both cat and dog lovers will enjoy this whimsical tale of rivalry.But as we learn or already know-they can be the best of buddies too.A friend or supporter can be found in the most unlikely place or at the weirdest time.
Sharie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
World's best source for every cat and dog pun every said!
Tori Darland
This book was alright. It could have been much better. The Katts and Doggs didn’t like each other, they were like the Hatfields and Mccoys. And from Romeo and Juliet, the montigues and the Capulets
Kim Bahr
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, light-hearted read with a great message! Love the play on words and quirky information about cats and dogs! Can’t wait to book talk this one!
Emma Laker
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very good couldn't put it down full of adventure
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-mt-bookpile
Ok, if you don't think I'm going to be Team Katt you don't really know me! Cute, definitely great for MG readers, filled with puns. What else needs to be said?

ARC provided by publisher.
Meghan
Official US Site
Official UK Site
JIMMY Patterson Books
ReadKiddoRead

James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author and most trusted storyteller. He has created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today, with his Alex Cross, Michael Bennett, Women’s Murder Club, Private, NYPD Red, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, and Middle School series. He has sold over 380 million books wo