Start by marking “Fallen Academy: Year Two (Fallen Academy #2)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Academy: Year Two (Fallen Academy #2)

Fallen Academy: Year Two

(Fallen Academy #2)

Family is everything to Brielle, so when she learns about an opportunity to free her mother from Demon City, she takes it. No matter how dangerous, Brielle will do anything to unite her family in Angel City. All is going according to plan, until her brother's awakening ceremony. What he is… it shocks everyone, and he's sent away until he can get his powers under control.
Published September 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Academy

Start your review of Fallen Academy: Year Two (Fallen Academy #2)
angela
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love, love this series

Truly loving this series completely, it’s amazing. I can’t wait to read the next book. It’s consumed me, don’t sleep to keep reading it.
Bec
I wasn't as into this one as the first one. The first 3/4 of the book was pretty slow and I skimmed over parts. Some parts of the plot just didn't really make logical sense and left me scratching my head. Then we get to the last 1/4 and a bunch of things happens in a rushed section. Some of the rules of the world and behaviors of the characters had to change for the author to get the outcome she wanted in the form of a cliffhanger. The way things went for Lucifer at the end makes you wonder how ...more
Kait
DNF at 20%

The first book in the Fallen Academy Series was so refreshingly good. Giving me hope for a genre I thought I may be growing too old for. But with this second installation, I'm already seeing this book fall into the same follies I thought I bypassed after book one.

Since I didn't get horribly far into this book, I may give it another shot later. But for right now, I have way too many good books I'm currently reading to attempt to push through with this one.
Jillian
4.5 Stars. Holy crap, that ending!!! OMG now I have to start book 3 immediately so I can find out what happens next. I would be really upset if book 3 wasn't already out.

I really enjoyed this book. It is totally captivating and full of action. There is a good mix of friends, family, love, adventure, and fighting. It is fast paced and keeps you on your toes.

Audible: The narrator did a really good job. I enjoyed listening to her read.
Tiera McMillian
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: march2019
Whew that ending.. I am super loving this series, its pretty fast paced and has like a million one liners that I'm going to pick up for future use! The humor is a little raunchy, maybe a tad immature, and a lot sarcastic which means I'm basically in heaven lol. Our story continues basically right around where book 1 left off. This book does have skip forwards at times, weeks.. sometimes but it never really detracts from the story. In fact I'm grateful, I'd much rather do a skip forward than the ...more
Angela
Dec 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
I'm so sorry for my brain because i insisted on reading these.....Will i ever recover from the trauma? The idea was okay, i was excited and i liked it in the beginning of the first book. But there is no character development and it seems to kinda jump: now im mad now im sad, it gets pathetic really. I dont kno what to do with this do i continue reading or what. Oh yea lets not forget the black and white world. There is no gray in this and i feel utterly disappointed.
☽☆Jean☠BookRampage☆☾
The thing you have to know about these books is that they’re addictive, cheesy and addictive. As long as you know those two things I think you’ll like it just fine. I wouldn’t put it on pedestal because it isn’t going to reach it. I still really enjoy these and they really are the perfect read when you need some quick and easy. Entertaining to say the least.
Renée
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Year Two has Brielle Atwater and Shea are on a mission to win Fight Night against the Demon marked/tainted. If they win the prize of $1m, Bri can payout her mums Demon contract and she’ll be free.

Hands down the Fallen Academy series is going to be one of my all time favourites, after two books in I’m hooked and ready for the third.

*The winks that Bri received from Lincoln are butterfly inducing #sweestbookboyfriend
J.M.
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Absolutely loved it can not wait for book 3 and 4. Wish it didn’t end like it did will be reading the rest if the books
Jill
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

This book was similar to the first one . So if you liked that one you’ll enjoy this one too (you DO need to read the first book first in this series for anything to make sense !)
Year two was enjoyable and full of adventures for Bri and her friends . I like that there is elements of romance with Lincoln but it’s not the main focus and there are elements of her friendships and how much they mean to Bri but agin it’s not the main focus . The main focus is Bri’s journey in discovering
LM
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was ok

Every chapter is "3 months later..." and this book is kind of everywhere without much happening at all. I'm still waiting for her to be a bad ass....
Olivia Clark
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Much better than the first book.

In the first book, I complained about a few things like the swings in Brielle’s personality and the stale romance, but I’m happy to say that this book was much better. I devoured this book in like two days. I even cried a little at work when I got to the end. I’m jumping right into the next book because I need to know what happens!
Mia LeNae
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
She got the juice

Hmm that ending just makes me wonder if there was some type of misunderstanding between all of these Angels. Now it's time to get Lucifer's side.
Laura Martinez
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whew!! That ending!! Be warned it does end in a cliffhanger but man it is good. It had some fighting scenes but some were skipped through. I’m excited to see where the next book takes us.
Amanda
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

This poor girl keeps getting hit by more and more crap. It’s amazing that she hasn’t fallen apart yet. She has a good support system now and that’s probably what does it.
Debbie Turk
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nail Bitingly Good!! 5 Stars
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)

Wow, that was such a fast paced, heart pounding, scary & fabulous read!!

Brielle & Lincoln are still steaming hot for each other & so in love but to watch him training her, you'd never know it She's as feisty as ever but she knows he needs to be so hard on her so he's done everything in his power to arm and protect her for the Fallen War and against Lucifer - If he comes for her again!!

Bri's brother, Mikey, has his Awakening
Ino
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Brielle’s a bigot. I’m appalled by thier lack of bargaining skills. They really just handed over 1 million bucks when the contract could have gone for less. If the Lucifer tattoo bothers her. Then why is she wearing low cut stuff every single day?????? Everytime I see My Man Jolene starts playing in my head.
Imagine being a one of a kind super powered soldier that has both the power of light and darkness...and you’re worried about what your boyfriend thinks? Really? While your best friend/sister
Titania
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg the ending

The fact that Lincoln proposed or promised made me bawl my eyes out. Then for Lucifer to ruin it and then ruin Lincoln's ceremony night pissed me off. However it's so good and I'm gonna download 3rd book now!
Chrissy
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another thrilling storytelling ride, read in one sitting throughout the night. Couldnt put down as i love the main character, her love interest & supporting characters. A new take on Angels v Demons & worldview. Plenty of action, romance and edge of the seat thrills. Please book 3 come quickly!
Melissa Rivera
Love stories bout angels and demons so this series def hit the spot. Most might say it reminds them of mortal instruments or fallen but honestly those series reminded me of other books written before them so give it a try if your a fan of angels and demons and a little romance too
Bookgyrl
Dang! The cliffhanger really got to me. Yes, the one at the end of this book. I loved year two of Fallen Academy. Brielle is becoming a real badass and I loved that her BFF Shea is right at her side. Lincoln is an amazing boyfriend and romantic to boot. And Sera... wow... wish I had a sentient weapon. So much happens in this year and we end on a high note! I hope number 3 is right around the corner.

Charlotte Kessler
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as great a the first!
Shyralf
4 Stars! This was really good. ...more
Chantelle Devlin
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Eh.
This was cringe worthy... It's not the worst thing iv'e read, but let's just say I will not be reading it again.
BookQueen
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy mother of all cliffhangers!!!!!!!!!!
Barbara Clifton
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think all is well...

Another amazing part of this fallen angel series. Brielle has everything right in her world. Her sister, Shea, her brother, her mom and now promised Lincoln. Enter Lucifer to mess it all up. This book ends with a cliffhanger.
Camille
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
predictable but not the worst it could be i guess
Donna
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally loved this 2nd book. It caught my attention and just didn't let go. I love the characters and how they work together to make things happen. The ending was surprising and I can't wait to see how that all turns out. I am off to find book 3...
Lottie
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slightly addicted to this series
Kitlina
Sep 26, 2019 rated it liked it
A little disappointed with this one, I'm not sure if I'll keep going with this series.
It's missing something for me. Maybe too much stupid and too little sense. And a gaping plot hole.
I'm just on the fence because there are aspects that I liked very much.

• Supernatural Academy: Year One (Supernatural Academy, #1)
  • House of Royale (Secret Keepers #4)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • The Princess Must Strike (Storm Princess Saga, #2)
  • The Princess Must Reign (Storm Princess #3)
  • Anarchy  (Hive Trilogy, #2)
  • The Princess Must Die (Storm Princess Saga, #1)
  • Half-Blood (Darkblood Academy, #1)
  • House of Imperial (Secret Keepers, #2)
  • House of Leights (Secret Keepers, #3)
  • Imposter (The Royal Trials, #1)
  • Ash (Hive Trilogy, #1)
  • Court of Darkness (Institute of the Shadow Fae, #2)
  • Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • Neutral (Curse of the Gods #4.5)
  • Magic Trials (Half-Blood Academy, #1)
  • Pain (Curse of the Gods, #5)
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

Fallen Academy (4 books)
  • Fallen Academy: Year One (Fallen Academy, #1)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Four (Fallen Academy #4)
“Right, I’m so jealous that you look like a lunatic half the time, talking to your knife.” 0 likes
“My mom told me once that your first love was dangerous. First love could make you, but also destroy you.” 0 likes