Start by marking “Cleanlots: America's Simplest Business, a Parking Lot Litter Removal Business You Can Be Proud Of” as Want to Read:

Cleanlots has been described as “America’s Simplest Business” and “almost as simple as a walk in the park”. Entrepreneur magazine said parking lot litter cleanup is “a simple, inexpensive and potentially lucrative business to get into, and the market is growing”.
The Cleanlots book is an operations manual on how to start and operate a parking lot litter cleanup business.
Published July 29th 2018 by Winch Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about Cleanlots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cleanlots

Start your review of Cleanlots: America's Simplest Business, a Parking Lot Litter Removal Business You Can Be Proud Of
John Watson
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
I'll disclose this book was written by a friend of mine. However, I'll still tell you why I like it and the business behind it after seeing it in action for the last few years.

I am a marketing consultant who helps small business owners start and grow businesses and that is why I'm writing this review. I see a lot of complicated new tech businesses and how much money they cost to start. I see how hard people work to get their high-tech businesses going and along comes the Cleanlots manual.

It is
Tricia
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book is about how to start your own parking lot litter removal business, but most of the advice is so generic that it could be applied to any business, and the information that is provided would be at home in the “...For Dummies” series, for example, “your office should be set up in an area where it remains separate, in some way, from the family space of your home” and “you need a cell phone and computer.” I was also continually doubtful of the author’s declarations from the very beginning ...more
Mike Parsons
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This operations manual promises you ‘a parking lot litter removal business you can be proud of’ and, I must say, it delivers on its straightforward, logical and enthusiastic approach – an approach that is almost as helpful as standing talking to the author himself! Originally published as long ago as 1985, the book has had 8 reprints, and I can see why. It’s short, but it tells you everything you need to know to set up a business of your own. And if that wasn’t enough, the author promises to ...more
Shelby Steinauer
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brian Winch's CleanLots is an idea I had never thought of. This is a how-to manual for building your own parking lot little clean up business. Who'd've thunk it. This was an easy to read manual and even easier to follow. It's detailed and covers every aspect to starting a business of this sort. Some of the advice is transferable to any type of business, too. It's very helpful that he includes advice pertaining to legal and and the IRS. He also includes sample proposals and marketing ideas.

I do