Jump to ratings and reviews

Cleanlots: America's Simplest Business, a Parking Lot Litter Removal Business You Can Be Proud Of

Cleanlots has been described as “America’s Simplest Business” and “almost as simple as a walk in the park”. Entrepreneur magazine said parking lot litter cleanup is “a simple, inexpensive and potentially lucrative business to get into, and the market is growing”.
The Cleanlots book is an operations manual on how to start and operate a parking lot litter cleanup business. Each book purchase includes FREE email and telephone support from the author.
Since 1981, author Brian Winch has made a six-figure annual income cleaning up litter from parking lots, and he'll teach you to do the same.
It’s an excellent way to take control over your life and income; you can start this business with very little money, without a college education or advanced computer skills. It’s an ideal business for anyone who likes to work outside, who’s responsible and can pay attention to detail. You can also operate this business part-time, as a side hustle until you’re ready to go full-time.

76 pages, Kindle Edition

Published July 29, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

My name is Brian Winch, creator of Cleanlots. I’ve been operating a parking lot clean up business since 1981.

Let me take you back to when I started…

I was working at a sporting goods store, completely uninspired by my job and lacking motivation for it.

My prospects were slim as all I had was a high school diploma and a small savings account. But what I had was the motivation to change my life for the better and a willingness to work for myself.

That’s when I remembered my father used to make extra money on the side by cleaning up litter in a neighborhood shopping plaza. I’d gone along with him a few times as a kid and I remembered thinking how easy it was. It was literally a case of us walking around the property cleaning up litter before the stores opened the next day and getting paid for it.

It was then that I decided to start a home-based litter cleanup business part-time so the work didn’t interfere with my full-time job. I contacted property management companies and offered to clean their retail, office and warehouse properties on a daily basis.

After just two months I was making more money than in my full-time job. I bet you can guess what I did next… I QUIT MY JOB.

I turned my $200 investment into a $650,000+ per year business. I never dreamed I could turn a litter cleanup business into such an enjoyable lifestyle, but I did.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (37%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
2 (25%)
1 star
1 (12%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.