Start by marking “Her Crown of Fire (Molten Crown, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Crown of Fire (Molten Crown, #1)

Her Crown of Fire (Molten Crown, #1)

In the dull, everyday world, seventeen-year-old Rose Evermore struggles to plan beyond her final year of high school. But when fire suddenly obeys her every command and her dreams predict the future, she becomes hungry for more of this strange power.

Under her dreams’ guidance, Rose lands in the fantasy realm of Lotheria–with a tagalong. Tyson, her best friend since childho
Expected publication: November 1st 2019 by Write Plan

To ask other readers questions about Her Crown of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Crown of Fire

la keelskilo du fromage
EDIT 8.1.19: REVIEW HAS BEEN POSTED!! (see below)

1.20(?).19

Okay, so...I have been following this author since day ONE pretty much, back when she was just posting chapter by chapter updates on Goodreads. I've watched her grow and watched her writing become better and better. She first indie-published some things that I read through high school and enjoyed quite a bit, and I'm so happy for her that she's foraying into the official publishing business! That's super-exciting for anyone who supports
riverprincess ✨
Apr 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
the mc has fire magic, normally i would want any magic power i’ve read about but if i had fire magic i might accidentally set my books on fire and i can’t risk that.
Sofía Aguerre
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review soon.
Energy
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rose is just your typical everyday girl, who is starting to have prophetic dreams and can suddenly manipulate fire. Her best friend Tyson is supportive of her, and her biggest cheerleader. Only somehow, they've found a portal to a new land, Lutheria, and it appears they're stuck there.

Rose is sent off to the academy, being part mage, and Tyson needs to go into hiding because it isn't safe for him here. Rose has really taken with her new life. She's made friends and she was able to find where Ty
Emma Yoloswag
Mar 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
...I'm interested
Literary Portals
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
What Made Me Read It I was sent a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. The blurb sounded interesting: a girl who can suddenly control fire sent to a school of magic in a medieval setting; since the publisher assured me there were none of the typical romantic elements of an YA novel, which I really dislike, I decided to give it a try.

The Plot Rose Evermore is a 17-year-old senior at Narralong High. A loner by nature, Rose has a shaky relationship with her mother, an unknown father a
Marisa Noelle
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg! This book! I don’t usually go for high fantasy but with the novel opening in the real world with a sarcastic heroine I was immediately drawn too, I couldn’t help but be pulled right in! I read it breathlessly as the twists and turns kept surprising me and taking the book in unexpected directions. This novel has magic, humour, heartache and passion and will be one of my favs of 2019
Haley Sulich
Jun 13, 2019
Alpana Chand
Apr 30, 2019
Renee
Aug 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-book
Feb 07, 2019
Feb 12, 2019
Stem & Sequins
Feb 12, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Update Book Cover for Her Crown of Fire 4 223 Apr 06, 2019 09:15PM
Renee April is the author of the young adult fantasy novel, Her Crown of Fire.

In addition to being an avid reader and writer, she streams games badly on Twitch and acts as dungeon master for her D&D group. As a result, she spends far too much time in fantasy realms.

She can be found on various writing sites such as Wattpad and Goodreads, but usually lurks on Twitter to hand out bad advice and