Start by marking “Ladder 54 (Five Firefighter Romances)” as Want to Read:
Ladder 54 (Five Firefighter Romances)

Ladder 54 (Five Firefighter Romances)

These naughty girls aren't just going to get what they want. They're going to get what they need.

Ladder 54 is a collection featuring five brand-new, spectacularly sexy firefighter romances from five superb authors. This blazing hot box set includes the following Kindle-melting books:

The Dance Card by Maren Smith
Rylee Mercer has never had the courage to stop watching the wo
ebook
Published August 31st 2018 by Stormy Night Publications

To ask other readers questions about Ladder 54, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ladder 54

Rhonda
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved each and every story in this collection. The authors who wrote them really outdid themselves and I think if you love firemen, this collection is right up your alley!!! Get it! You won't regret it!
Badh
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm pretty sure that every female and male who is interested in males likes the idea of a really hot firefighter coming to see them in nothing but their turnout gear, maybe a little scruffy, and maybe a little whiffy of woodsmoke. I'm pretty sure that's a resounding yes. Even those among us that don't want to admit loudly that we like firefighters like firefighters. So five authors have gotten together to write us stories of 5 Domly firefighters who put 24 hours of their services up for auction ...more
Terri Trawets
Five Fantastic BDSM Scenarios

What a steaming treat these stories are. This is an anthology of 5 hot, stimulating, sexy stories told by 5 different authors, centering around a charity auction of 5 Dominant, Alpha firefighters. The sexual tension in each individual story is absolutely ELECTRIC!

THE DANCE CARD by Maren Smith
The night of the auction, Rylee decides to be brave. She is tired of being invisible. Bravely taking matters into her own hands, Rylee wins the bid for Walker. My heart instinct
Maureen
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what wonderful stories these are to read. Maren smith, Raisa Greywook, Adaline Raine, Isabella Laase and Felicity Brandon have come together and produced a stella book, which is not to be missed. The stories are hot, sexy and the men are oh so yummy Doms.
Maren Smith starts the book of with a bang in the prologue and Epilogue, then her story *The dance card* pulls us all in with Rylee Mercer and Walker. Rylee Desperately wants time with Walker, she has wanted him for a long time, and she is w
Jennifer Copeland
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Ladder 54 Anthology is that this is one HOT and STEAMY book! I couldn’t put my kindle down! All of these authors were new to me so I’m always kind of leery about reading new authors. Ladder 54 has five different novellas about Firefighters in who is Dom on the side at The Crystal Cabin Club. They are having an auction to help with the cost of medical care for the Fire Chief of Ladder 54.
Each novella by each one of these authors explores BSDM and the ladies that are featured
Margaret Center
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed each book/story...laughed, got angry, annoyed with the arrogance a few ...then cried. I love it when I read and can feel the connections and find a way to put myself into the story, to get the deep feelings and emotions. Lauren & Blake were so serious and fun; the age difference dynamic was great, so many D/s interactions have to adjust to that scenario. The need each submissive had and the reasons they did the bidding, were great, and felt like they were pulled from real life scenar ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

Every single one of these stories was off the charts hot. Who doesn't love a hot, dominate firefighter? I hate to admit this, but I've never had the pleasure of reading these talented ladies individually, but that is all going to change. I can't tell you how much these books made me love each and every author that contributed to this book. I love the idea that the profits from this book go to a fundraiser. It's an awesome idea and I really wish mo
SassyLittleBookNerd
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved each story in its own way. This isn’t something I would typically read but once I started I couldn’t put it down! Each author had their own unique way. All were well written and easy to vision yourself along side the characters, and feeling the things they feel and the things they experience. Will most certainly be checking out the authors featured for more of their books! :)
D
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a series of 5 stories by 5 author's. The stories tie together but could each be read as stand alones. I really liked this set, each story was very enjoyable and memorable. This is a collection of some very talented author's. Definitely recommend
Vickie Brown
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book! For one author to start the storyline off and others to complete, amazing. Everyone's writing flows seamlessly from one to the other. The firefighters are 🔥🔥🔥the women are sassy and sexy. 💋
The one I related to the most was
A Hero for Lauren by Felicity Brandon. The dynamic between Blake and Lauren is one I see myself in. I understand Lauren and her feelings. I'm not one to do spoilers so you will have to read Ladder 54.
I hope there will be more written about this g
Tam
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Every single story is hotter than a 5-alarm fire and will ignite the flames of burning passion within you! I was afraid my Kindle might actually go up in smoke!

*I received a complimentary ARC of this collection in order to read and provide a voluntary, unbiased and honest review, should I choose to do so.

Chasity
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored each of these books. Each couple had a connection that you could feel. I loved the whole idea behind the fundraiser. These stories will have you smiling, laughing and of course they are all blistering hot! A definite must read!
Courtney  Hagel-Swinson
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great anthology. Every story is unique in its own right and extremely steamy and sexy. Some a little more than others, but I wasn’t disappointed by any of them. Definitely worth the price!!
Laila Viking
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing well written stories that are true to the romance. The authors has all delivered stories that are captivating and enjoyable. Likeable characters who develops well. Twists makes the stories worth the read.
Passionate and filled with chemistry.
Recommendable box set.
Louise
The prologue and epilogue are written by Maren Smith and they ooze with emotion.

She has such a talent for writing characters who leap of the page and come alive in your brain. Whilst in some ways the setting of the book was quite sad, I really liked the portrayal of an older couple in the kink world too. I really need a follow up book to know that Sophie and Walt are still going strong and enjoying their time at the CCC!

Dance Card by Maren Smith
Rylee is a wall flower to the extent of blending
Hanan
I enjoyed each story.
Each brought out different emotions from me.
Each is sweet and kinky in different ways.

A Hero for Lauren by Felicity Brandon was so sweet and heartwarming.
Lauren is a twenty five year old young woman.
But she’s so sweet,so naive and innocent,I actually loved that about her.
The lengths Lauren was willing to go through to fulfill and see here fantasy come to life was amazing.
She has every right to be enamoured with Blake.
Blake is a thirty nine year old firefighter.
He’s strong,b
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ladder 54 is a collection of 5 stories by 5 different authors, which centered around a charity auction of 5 Dominant, Alpha fireman. It's HOT, as each sexy time session lights all kind of things on fire. Each Dom/s was different, so it didn't get repetitive as I kept reading, nope instead I couldn't put it down. I got mad at some, laughed at others, but there's no doubt that I was fully immersed in the stories. And I absolutely LOVED how it all started with the auction, then branched off with ea ...more
Saskia
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
As soon as I read the description of this boxset about a a Dom action I was sold. This had to be good.

The Dance card by Maren Smith

I loved Maren’s story. What I enjoyed was how she portrayed Reylee. She was quiet, but very observant and her feelings of be the odd one out and being lonely is something that a lot of us can relate too or recognize. And it was wonderful to see how Walker responded to that and make her feel like she mattered, because she does.

Also the play was something you don’t rea
Rosario Barrera
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Firefighters,five stories by different authors. Each story was sweet in its own way and sooo vastly different. Maren Smith’s story was wild. I enjoyed it very much. Felicity Brandon’s story wax, for me, the sweetest one of all, because of the history between the characters. It reminds us that hunky they may be, but firefighters risk their lives to save others. In all, I loved the respect all the authors had for these heroes.
Windsong
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I don't always like books where there is ones story and authors take a part of the story because they often don't mesh. This one was well done. Only a little overlap and then each flowed into their own tale completely. One issue though. You cannot be 106 miles from Chicago And be in Montana And need to hitch a ride to Missoula for an airport And take two to three days to drive back to Chicago. 1000 miles to The edge of Montana. Which is almost another 600 miles on the other side of the
Lena
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this box set - one story that started it all. Then it was splitted into a lot of stories - one for each firefighter that was auctioned away - dommes!
Different authors wrote one place each. Despite that, they all were really good. High class!
Sounds interesting? It was! Just read it.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this anthology
Rose Howse
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My review will only focus on one story, A Hero For Lauren by Felicity Brandon. I really enjoyed this story about Lauren, a Brit that came back to the states specifically to bid on Blake, the firefighter that saved her life when she was barely a teen. Lauren is now 24 and never forgot Blake and found herself turned on by her memories of the burly, handsome man. She does win her bid, but has to learn some very serious lessons over his knees for being careless of safety and well being. For Blake's ...more
Pat
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology consists of 5 stories of hot firefighters that will keep you glued to your kindle!

My review is for "A Hero For Lauren" by Felicity Brandon
The storyline was well written, the plot flowed smoothly from page to page and the characters were written with great detail and depth which kept me totally engaged throughout the entire story!

As I finish the other stories I will update my review for each and every book in this anthology!
Lisa Roberts
A HERO FOR LAUREN BY FELICITY BRANDON
Lauren is a timid shy 24 year old but all she wants and dreams about is Blake the sexy firefighter at the age of ten that saved her and she will do anything to make that reality happen even if its at the hand of Blake who is a Dom teaching her a valuable lesson on safety. They just clicked so well and both wanting the same thing someone to care for and I really liked the feelings they both shared. The perfect couple with a lot of spanking Laurens dream come t
Tripip
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this spanking good story which I received as an ARC by Felicity Bardon. I especially appreciated the author’s inclusion of H’s POV as I felt it gave him an actual personality instead of being a shadowy, one dimensional male figure.
Kassandra Van dyke
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five wonderful stories with firemen. It was refreshing to read and I give it five stars.
Cathy Jackson
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Each story in this collection is brilliantly written. Maren Smith did a gorgeous job with the epilogue and prologue. And the emotions... beautifully translated into word.
You will love each of these stories!
Judy
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. All of the stories were good and kept you interest. Hopefully there will be another book letting us know how Walt does. Hopefully a happy ending to go along with the other happy endings.
Kathy O'Rourke
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun stories

Loved these sexy stories from some of my favorite authors especially Isabella Laase. Well done ladies and maybe you'll do a book two.
Shirley Linn

A Hero for Lauren

Sweet and innocent Lauren has her dreams come true with a sexy, sweet and dominant firefighter. Blake has more than one kind of fire to put out and he can't wait to get his hands on Lauren. This is one steamy read. You may need a firefighter of your own to put the fire out.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have been writing since I was 12. Most of what I do is spanking romances, but I also dabble in paranormal, urban fantasy and dark fantasy. I have a variety of pen names with each name representing a specific genre of story: Penny Alley (paranormal/mainstream romances), Denise Hall (bdsm) and Darla Phelps (adult age play/pet play, a sub-genre of bdsm), and Maren Smith (spanking romances).