Start by marking “Tell Me How You Really Feel” as Want to Read:
Tell Me How You Really Feel

Tell Me How You Really Feel

Sana Khan is a cheerleader and a straight A student. She's the classic (somewhat obnoxious) overachiever determined to win.

Rachel Recht is a wannabe director who's obsesssed with movies and ready to make her own masterpiece. As she's casting her senior film project, she knows she's found the perfect lead - Sana.

There's only one problem. Rachel hates Sana. Rachel was the fi
Expected publication: June 11th 2019 by Feiwel & Friends

To ask other readers questions about Tell Me How You Really Feel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell Me How You Really Feel

✨    jamieson   ✨
idk about you guys, but seeing a book cover that really explicitly shows two girls who are into eachother is giving me all kinds of feels. When I was a kid reading YA, I didn't even know showing f/f couples in books was a thing, and now we're putting them loud and proud on the cover and it's making me so happy.

this cover rules 20GayTeen is officially extended into 2019
Elise (TheBookishActress)
releases: 11 June 2019
it's been YEARS and YA just hasn't been catering to my interest in sapphic romantic comedies AND NOW HERE WE ARE LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME, MY DUDES
Dahlia
Thank GOD this was as good as I wanted and needed it to be. This book is such a happy place and I'm so excited for fellow rom-com lovers to love it and ship Sana and Rachel as hard as I do.
Malanie
Jan 08, 2019 rated it liked it
ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review

*whispers softly* the cover is so beautiful

First and most of all, let’s look at the cover and appreciate it for what it is. I’ve talked so much about how het romances have covers which outright show a boy and girl softly gazing at one another. But gay love stories never have soft covers like that??????? Seeing this cover was so nice. In fact, it was more than nice because it was adorable and very clearly Sapphic and look at how fond T
Natasha
MY WISHES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMONG TRUE!!!! I AM TRULY FUCKING BLESSED!!!!
Rida Imran
Oct 27, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
How did i just see this?

A beautiful f/f cover and of the girls is brown? Count me in!
mo
Oct 04, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
this book cover single-handedly cleared my skin, blessed my crops, and granted me lasting inner peace.

seriously, though, look at it. it's so warm and cute and tbh, i want to marry this book cover.
✩ Ashley ✩
Ohhhh that cover is giving me chills! ♡ ♡ ♡
Lulu (the library leopard)
now THIS is the spiritual successor to everything leads to you that i've been looking for
Moxxi (the hyperanalyst)
this promises to be an f/f romantic comedy featuring brown muslim girls, is completely #ownvoices, has THAT cover, and focuses on film in LA. if this doesn't become my new fave contemporary, then God has just let me down.
Abi (The Knights Who Say Book)
Literally every time I see this cover I have to stop and stare at it because it's so pretty and I want to read it so bad!
Justine
I. NEED. THIS. BOOK.

description
Anna
Nov 10, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
this is pitched as a pride and prejudice retelling so it's either going to be amazing or hot garbage.
Gretal
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this book. It's everything I hoped it would be and more. longer review to come closer to release
Chloë
Jan 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
Tattoo this cover on my body.
Teresa
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rachel and Sana gave me all the feels and then more!! Aminah Mae Safi has done it again and I am so flipping excited to see what else the talented author has up her sleeve!
I couldn't put this book down; I loved the alternating perspectives, I loved the family relationships both girls had but most of all I loved the story of Sana and Rachel. I could spend the next paragraphs gushing about how amazing this book was but I will restrain myself a bit :)
Go out 6/11/19 and buy this book then clear you
Ada
Jan 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Unless this book has the worst writing, nothing will stop me from reading this.
I adore the cover. The plot contains a trope I'm such a sucker for. Plus I haven't read many romances between women. Especially in the genres I'm a sucker for.
Amanda Quain
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did you always wish that Gilmore Girls was more diverse, and also that Rory and Paris ended up together? Then WOWZER this is the book for you.
prag ♻
THE COVER THE EXCERPT HOLY SHIT
Amber
Aug 04, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This has a title! "Tell Me How You Really Feel". :)
Steve Mieczkowski
Looking forward to this having a title and being available to read!
Britta Lundin
Ruben
Nov 23, 2018
McKinlay Dennis
Jan 09, 2019
Aminah Mae Safi is a writer who explores art, fiction, feminism, and film. She loves Sofia Coppola movies, Bollywood endings, and has seen all of the Fast and Furious franchise. She lives in Los Angeles, CA with her partner and a cat bent on world domination (and another cat that is just here for the snacks). Her 2016 We Need Diverse Books winning story will appear in their forthcoming anthology F ...more