Start by marking “Wingless (Wingbound #2)” as Want to Read:
Wingless (Wingbound #2)

Wingless (Wingbound #2)

“I must get home before someone else I love dies.”

Imprisoned on a floating island, four wingless friends need to get home before an assassin strikes at the heart of Balfour. Facing the dangers of the land and sky, young Ledger must help them escape and lead them home.

Hardcover
Published November 8th 2018 by TrimVentures

To ask other readers questions about Wingless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wingless

Start your review of Wingless (Wingbound #2)
Britt
*this review contains minor spoilers*
I wish all sequels to books were this good.
The thing about Wingless is, I don’t even think it was *just* good – I think it was so good that it was even better than the first book. I don’t know whether it was simply because I already knew all the characters or what, but, even though the first book was good (rated 4 Stars) and easy to sink into, for some reason I think Wingless was even better. I’m not a huge fantasy reader so in the first book, it took me awhi
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, angels, fantasy
First of all, if you haven't read Wingbound yet, go do that! After reading Wingbound, I was so excited for this sequel and it definitely didn't disappoint! I was immediately surprised that there was a new POV in this book. At first I was unsure about hearing from Tolliver's point of view, but I ended up really loving his chapters and I think hearing his thoughts added a lot to the story.

I thought this while reading the first book, but I really find this world so interesting! I love the idea of
Robin Willson
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Imagination Candy
Enter a rich world that includes a civilization that lives on a floating rock in the sky, supported by another that lives on the ground. Did I mention that those on the floating world have wings? Only the wingless live on the "earth". What if they're all the same people, simply separated over time? There must be more interesting history there to be revealed in good time.

Let's focus on two brothers, who in the last book flew up to the floating world (Ellery) with their friends t
Janey Merry
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Wingless” by Heather Trim is the sequel to “Wingbound”. Lemme tell ya..... I couldn’t wait to dive into this! The author left quite the cliffhanger in Book 1.
So, an interesting thing about this book is the POV change throughout the story flow. The author flip-flopped perspective between Ledger (the main character of the first book) and his older brother, Tolliver. You’d think this would become confusing and hard to follow, but she does the POV change at the start of each chapter & clearly labe
Anne ter Horst
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I must get home before someone else I love dies."

Imprisoned on a floating island, four wingless friends need to get home before an assasin strikes at the heart of Balfour. Facing the dangers of the land and sky, young Ledger must help them escape and lead them home.

But his adopted brother, Tolliver, won’t leave just yet. He is dead set on finding his winged family, the ones who threw him away at birth. Will they accept him or execute him? Either way, Tolliver intends to try."

First of all, I was
Annette Spratte
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantastic
Following the airy YA adventure of Wingbound, which ended in a dragon-infested battle chaos, Wingless picks the story of the flying island Ellery up and moves it along at a good pace.
We meet almost all our familiar characters in prison - winged and wingless alike, which makes the reader wonder what is going on. Things are cleared up pretty soon and the Balfourians have only one wish: To get home to their village in one piece. Or do they?
It's hard to describe this story without giving away any of
Barbara
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Huge thanks to Heather for sending me the second book of Wingbound for a review! Again, it's such an honor

I literally can't remember anything about this book that I disliked to the point it would made me wanna talk about it. The only thing is maybe some of the characters decisions and behavior, but that is so irrelevant for the whole book and isn't in any way affecting how I feel about it.. so I guess I'll be talking only about the good things.

First of all, I enjoyed this book way more than the
Rebecca
Dec 23, 2018
Stephenie Wemmer
Jan 28, 2019

• When Love is Lost
Heather Trim, an award-winning author, retreat center executive director, and professional daydreamer, inspires with her unique perspective of spirituality and the world. She lives in Georgia with her husband, Kevin, and five lively children.

Heather enjoys bullet journaling, graphic designing, and reading too many young adult novels.

She can be found on Facebook, Instagram, and her website: www.h