Start by marking “Styx's Stand” as Want to Read:
Styx's Stand

FG Adams

Styx's Stand

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
This is a NOVELLA that's full of sexy times and an amazing love story!

Pete “Styx” Fuller is sworn to fight a war far from home. His orders are simple: defeat the enemy, protect his brothers-in-arms, and live to see tomorrow. But when a spirited beauty saunters into his sights, Styx knows she’ll be a guest in his bed. The hunger between them is as powerful as any directive
Published September 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Styx's Stand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Styx's Stand

Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
Styx’s Stands is another great book in the Men of Lakeview Series. In this book we follow Peter Styx Fuller and Savannah Brushard.
After being left at the altar, Savannah decides to join the military as a nurse, where she meets her best friend Ella. Those of you who have read Grayson’s book know some of what happens from a different POV.
Savannah and Styx are in what she thinks, is purely a sexual relationship. Styx is crazy about her and trying to get
Lainey Da Silva PA
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot, Sexy, Flirty, Twists and Turns all wrapped into one amazing book!
If this book got any hotter I would’ve combusted! Talk about capturing you from the first page, I devoured this book and didn’t want it to end.

Styx and Savannah has serious chemistry and had my complete attention from the start. Styx is your total Alpha who never planned to ever settle down, happy to have a new girl whenever he pleases.... that was until he had to pick up Grayson from hospital and he sees Savannah. Then the ga
Hanan
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I read this book I didn’t realize there’s a book before it that somewhat intertwines with this one. But I had no problems understanding what was going on.
I liked both main characters Styx and Savannah.
Savannah is a strong woman.
She’s determined and brave.
She’s lived through lots of heartbreak and heartache but always stood tall.
Styx is a soldier.
So he protects his brothers in arms and lives with no man left behind.
He’d go to his death to protect his fellow soldiers.
The moment Styx and Sava
Kari Hansen
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Betrayed by the man she loves Savannah decides to join the military. While working in the hospital she meets Styx who is a team member of one of her patients. It was lust at first sight but quickly developed into much more.

When Savannah is in danger Styx will do whatever is necessary to rescue her and ensure that the people who were responsible are punished but that is only part of their story.

I loved this story as it had a little suspense, a few twists and a whole lot of healing. As Savannah’s
Jackie Ziegler
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I highly recommend reading Grayson first. This gives alot of that story line away

Pete "Styx" Fuller is Grayson's brother in arms.. They served together in Afghanistan and have gone through hell together.. When Grayson is injured, Styx goes to the hospital to see him and sees nurse Savannah aka Blondie. Savannah has had a rough life but Styx is just the man she needs for some fun after all she is never getting serious again. When Savannah is put in danger will Styx put his life on the line to kee
Becky Wise
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This little novella packs a punch. It's hot and filled with all types of action. Though I would recommend that you read Grayson first just because of the overlapping storyline. So that being said. Savannah is a fighter and a survivor. She is everything Pete aka Styx's wasn't looking for. From the start you feel the draw. The fire that heats up between Styx and Savannah will have you fanning yourself. FG Adams have done a fabulous job with Styx and Savannah.
Chris
Savannah and Styx meet and its lust at first sight. Eventually that leads to more but before they can declare their feelings something bad happens which takes them on a harrowing journey they never expected. This book was pretty fast-paced, so you don't have to wait long to see them get together. This also has lots of action.
Leah Dynes
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first book in this series, and now I plan to read the rest. This book is a short novella, so I know in order to get more storyline I need to read the other full books, but I enjoyed the story all the same. I’d recommend this book.
Amber Goodwin
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Vanna is running from a breakup and runs right to the recruiter. Styx is off limits or he should be. But when Vanna is kidnapped will Styx be able to find her? A great story!
Pam