Start by marking “Lincoln's Park (Links In the Chain #1)” as Want to Read:
Lincoln's Park (Links In the Chain #1)

Lincoln's Park

(Links In the Chain #1)

A Links In the Chain Story

Lincoln Merriweather was born an entitled brat with a silver spoon lodged so deep, it might never have come out. At the BDSM club or in business, Lincoln was a storm, blowing in and disrupting the lives of everyone he touched, until the day he met a man who peeled away the tarnished layers to expose a decent person.

Lincoln found—then lost—love.

Si
Published October 16th 2018 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Lincoln's Park, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lincoln's Park

Susan

I’ve never read a book where the BDSM felt so out of place than in this book.

I love BDSM books, but here I really didn’t like it. It wasn’t that it was unexpected or anything, since Lincoln hints at it from the start. I just felt it didn’t fit the story or the characters at all. And the story didn’t need it since there were lots of other things going on to keep things interesting.

Lincoln has had his own diner for the last 10 years. He enjoys working there and loves to help out people as
Trio
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, mm, arc-r2r
Tender and heartfelt, Parker Williams’ novel Lincoln’s Park is easily the most satisfying hurt/comfort story I’ve read all year. Watching these two men overcome their trauma and find peace made me so happy. If you’re in the mood to feel wonderful, please pick up Lincoln’s Park, snuggle in, and enjoy the feels.

Raised to value power over compassion, an intense life altering event forced Lincoln to change his whole outlook. Turning his back on a life of wealth and privilege, Lincoln now finds his c
Sandra
4.5 stars, rounded up.

I read this book, finished it, and then immediately read it again. That basically NEVER happens, but with this book, I couldn't help myself.

Noel is a young man who was kicked out of his home by his ever so loving parents when he told them he was gay. He was lucky in that he found a place at a local shelter, where he's been living and helping out for the past three years. In need of a job, any job, he stops in Lincoln's diner.

Lincoln is quite a bit older than Noel, with a ve
Stacy
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
~ 4.5 Stars ~

This book was really sweet. Parker Williams gave us a really great and well-rounded put together book with this one. I liked it a lot. I was pulled in by the premise and blurb and loved each word of the book right till the end.

The main few characters at the diner were all really likable. Noel was really adorable and sweet, and Lincoln was the perfect person for him, really dependable, possessive *in a good way* and makes Noel feel safe and at home right from the beginning. No insta
Becca Waldrop
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anything I read by Parker is absolutely amazing. And this was right there with the rest. We often judge others in this world and some too harshly. If and when we finally reflect on how we see things, it can change your life. That's exactly what happened.
Linc needed a wake up call from the asshole he was. Under his father's thumb, he and his brother acted just like the man. Stepping on everyone to get where they were no matter how they had to do it. But Linc had a life changing moment that made h
Happily Ever Chapter
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ 4-1/2-STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by its Cover < <
A lone male stands in the foreground with an old-fashioned diner in the back. Dual font title is okay, author name is legible. I opted to read this because I am a fan of this author’s books and was intrigued by his new series.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Third-person

Rich and ruthless, he thought money and power were his best weapons and tools and was happy with life as it was. It only took meetin
Christy
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much like Noel I truly couldn’t believe that Lincoln could possibly be as good of a person as he first appears. Granted, once I understood his background, the man he fell in love with and lost, and how Lincoln came to be the owner of his diner and the building it sits in, then I could appreciate the hard work he has done to change the behaviors and attitudes he once had. If Lincoln was anything like his brother currently is then I would have despised the “original” Lincoln.

It has been quite a w
Angie
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy to read and review for Wicked Reads

The blurb gives you a summary of the book but it was so much better. The chemistry and connection that Linc and Noel have is simply wonderful. The secondary character Katy was flipping awesome too. This book shows that people can change and that there is still good in the world. I loved how Noel didn't want Linc giving up his dream so they could have more time together and that he wanted to be there to keep the dream going. These two were so p
Karen Meeus
Oct 14, 2018 rated it liked it
This was an enjoyable, well-written hurt/comfort story, starting off a new series called Links in the Chain. I liked it, but I wasn’t blown away by it.

Lincoln comes from a rich background, but he has turned his back on his family and his former, privileged, lifestyle. He now owns a diner and tries to help others where he can, so when Noel walks in to ask for a job, Lincoln doesn’t hesitate to take a chance on the scruffy-looking young stranger.

Lincoln is a very admirable character, responsible
Debbie Bookers
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this author for quite some time now and this was no disappointment. I enjoy how he creates a beautiful love story, throws in the reality of these situations and tosses in some BDSM. The BDSM in this story is very light weight and goes really well with this couple. There was only one thing that kind of bothered me but it was minor. The Dom had said he would prefer being called one name, which the sub did that one time, but not again. Like I said minor but I know from experience, th ...more
Helena Stone
This is a most wonderful book; a delightful love story about two men who couldn’t be more different if they tried and yet are absolutely perfect for each other.

Both Noel and Lincoln live with holes in their hearts when they first meet. Sure, on the surface, Lincoln has a firm grip on his life and how he lives it, while Noel is struggling to survive the loneliness resulting from his parents’ rejection, but underneath it all, both men are desperate for someone who will truly see them, understand t
JenCW
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
4 Stars!

Lincoln owns a diner where he cooks all day for his customers. He works long hours and tries to help people as much as he can. Years earlier, a chance meeting caused Lincoln to realize how shallow and ruthless he had become. He walked away from his family's wealth and hasn't looked back.

Noel has been living and helping out at the shelter. He walks into Lincoln's diner never expecting Lincoln to hire him on the spot. Lincoln sees someone desperate for work; he hires Noel and never regret
Zane Kage
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-75

This is a well-written story with strong characters and is a great lead-in to a new series. I loved Lincoln. Loved Noel. Loved the spitfire of a supporting character, Katy. The instant attraction between the two MCs, the building of friendship, trust and romance, the hurt-comfort factor (great backstories) - win, win, win. The storytelling, romance, and love pulled me in all around.

Their leap of faith into more than friends made my heart happy. I definitely saw Lincoln as a Dom, saw h
Cathy Brockman
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Parker William's books so I jumped at this one. I love how he can combine the romance, sweetness with spice and his characters feel so real.
Lincoln once was a ruthless businessman, just like his father wanted him to be until he met a young dying man and found there was so much more to life, he leaves his father's crutches and buys a diner, taking in other wounded people and giving them work. When Noel walks in he is completely taken in by him, gives him a job and they graduall
Cammey Kelley
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the type book that gives me hope in mankind...hope that those who are born into wealth, with an attitude of entitlement, can have their eyes opened by needs of others. Needs of acceptance, of love for those forgotten kids discarded by those who were supposed to love and nurture them unconditionally.

When Lincoln sees the devastating results to living on the streets, he leaves his corporate life, opens a small diner, and gives the homeless and less fortunate a chance to gain their purpose
Stephanie
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a heartfelt story that I absolutely love!! This most been the best hurt/comfort book that I have read this year. Lincoln and Noel are prefect for together. Just an amazing book that I would definitely tell everyone that they need to get.
Lesley