Start by marking “This Time” as Want to Read:

This Time

Some people believe love transcends time and space.

Neuropsychologist Dr. Contessa “Tess” Kenner isn’t one of them. She can explain in detail how lust and desire cause the limbic system to battle the prefrontal cortex over ethical decision making, but ask her about her aversion to relationships and she’s completely at a loss. It’s not due to lack of trying. She’s just neve
Published August 13th 2018 by S.W. Andersen Books

To ask other readers questions about This Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Time

Start your review of This Time
Lex Kent
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a nice story. I expect some people will enjoy this. However, this just wasn’t personally for me. It’s partly my own fault. I misread and misunderstood the premise and thought this was a time traveling romance (which I like to read). This is actually a story about if it is possible for soul mates to have a second chance at love in another lifetime.

One of my biggest issues is I don’t care for romances when there is physical distance between the mains for most of the book. I like my mains
Loek Krancher
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Touching and ingenious.

A touching paranormal romance about a love with no time boundaries, a love that spans decades. Also a story about weird vivid dreams, emotional disturbances, soulmates and so much more. I was completely drawn into this ingenious captivating tale and I highly recommend it.
Gaby LezReviewBooks
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Artist Elena Jake has been having dreams about the same woman for years and no one in real life could ever live to her expectations. Convinced that she might be real and somewhere to be found, she asks her grandmother using her Native American roots to search for her. Dr. Tess Kenner is a neuropsychologist who helps patients with severe mental problems, some of them unexplainable. She believes in science and is wary of anything spiritual but when a chain of inexplicable events shows her the path ...more
Christie
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BEAUTIFUL STORY

This story left me intrigued the entire time I was reading, which means I stayed up way later then I should because I couldn’t stop reading it. The beauty and anticipation of Tess and Elena finally finding each other, as we read about each of their journeys, made for an exciting read full of scientific and spiritual beliefs about dreams, soulmates, the unexplainable and finding the connection to the one person that can fill your heart, enlighten your soul and make you
Val
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Truth?

This was a captivating story and an interesting concept. I haven’t the faintest idea if things like this actually happen but it’s intriguing to think about. Good read.
Carol Hutchinson
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was brilliant!

A very different, unique and complex read with twists to intrigue the reader with every turn of the page. Fascinating concept that really left me intrigued and wondering how possible this is because I am sure it is! What a wonderful thing to believe in and gives hope, showing true love always finds it way!

I enjoyed reading about Tess and Elena as they both came to terms with the abilities they have to hear voices and experience things almost supernatural. It is amazing how t
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

I love S.W. Andersen's work, but this one is a new favorite! I had a hard time putting it down. I loved the journeys of both Tess and Elena as they found their way to each other. I can hardly wait for S.W.Andersen's next book!
Michelle
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Time is a paranormal romance that will saturate your soul with the deepest longing and just when you feel you will surely break from yearning, it will fill your heart with the profoundest and purest love. Infused with aspects of Native mysticism surrounding souls and dreamscapes, this book is an emotional exploration of the perpetuity of love that neither the constructs of time nor space can constrain.
Tragic events intervene, and timelines intertwine as the fates of four women are bou
Cindy Stein
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tess is an Atlanta-based neuropsychologist who's been unable to stay in any relationship for long. She's concluded that love is just not something that interests her. After breaking up with her latest gf, she's rushing to meet a client in the rain and is hit by a truck, which lands her in the hospital with serious injuries. While in a coma, she starts to see visions of a pair of young female lovers struck by tragedy. Meanwhile, in Portland, Elena, an artist, has been having dreams about a blue-e ...more
Cathy
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Time is S.W. Andersen at her best!

As a fan of all of S.W. Andersen’s books this is most definitely her best one yet. This Time is the story of two woman longing for their one true love. Add a terrible accident, a solar eclipse, and near misses, Tess and Elena finally meet, realizing they loved in another lifetime, they embark on a journey to continue their love story in this lifetime, and many more.
Michele
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Story

This was such a beautiful story that illustrates the belief in soul mates and the power of true love. Although the main characters of Tess and Elena are not physically together for the majority of the book, this was such a compelling read and it truly captured my attention.
Jo Watkins
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Winner

4th book of SW’S I’ve read (Sarah Sawyer x 2 and Love By Design) all very different I must say that this is my favourite by far. True love will always find a way even through death and time and space.A wonderfully written love story with quirky cast of characters loved it.Would have loved to have known what happened to George though
DR
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's good to read a book that insinuates itself into my belief system. Miss Andersen's take on love throughout time and space was a breath of fresh air.
Her characters had believable depth and the supporting characters positively added to the story.
I won't give the story away but will say that love is love and knows no bounds.
I will read her other works.
Karin
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved reading this book.
Don’t we all want there to be more than this life. This book let’s you look into that mysterious side of life in a beautiful way.
The characters are likeable, sweet and original story.
If I could change something about the book, there would have been more interaction in the earlier stages of the book an maybe a little more getting to know each other in the later stages.

Michelle
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Wonderful

An incredible love story! Ms. Anderson's story had an incredible description of soul mates searching and finding each other. This story is one you should definitely check out!
Anna Van
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again

I loved this story. The writer had me on the first page. The way writer told about the near misses until The characters finally got together was frustrating. Was happy that they did.
Wonderful story.
Jude
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing

This is a wonderful story, full of twists and turns A story about love and life and all the ways that we think we're directing our lives but really, is it all preordained? Very thought provoking. Loved it!!
Kat
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the very best! This is not a time period piece however the journey of souls across time is amazing! Well done and LOVE that the author wove in Native American believes into this heart warming story!

monica.b.czuba
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Time

Another great story by S.W.Anderson. This one a story of a love and reincarnation. The story was definitely well written and more. There was sorrow, accidents, death and more.
Definitely recommend and would read again..
Maze
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very well written book indeed. I was sucked in from the first paragraph. The only downside was that the storyline was a bit too drawn out. Get them together already sheesh.
Kat
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely amazing!

One of the best stories I read this year. I always wonder if there is the one and only ...this story is best of expressing what I was hoping for.
Riana
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously couldn't put this down.

It's 7am and I just spent the last 12 hours reading. This is a beautiful story, and I highly recommend it.
gloria daniel
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I love that you kept the story clean no need for the graphic details of the romance would love to read your other books
Maria
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful. Ached for more.
Trudi Mount

• Pretend Girlfriend
  • Separate Like Stars
  • Sunscreen & Coconuts
  • Fireflies
  • Princess of Dorsa (The Chronicles of Dorsa, #1)
  • Exposing Eden (Journey of Exploration, #2)
  • Cinders
  • Darkness Remains (The Darkness Trilogy #2)
  • Quid Pro Quo (WeHo, #12)
  • The Fire
  • The Sound of Silence
  • Darkness Falls (The Darkness Trilogy #1)
  • Life in Bits
  • All the Way Home
  • Coast Guard Rescue One
  • Discovering Morgan (Journey of Exploration, #1)
S.W. Andersen has six novels under her belt.

S.W.'s latest romance, "The Love Doctor," explores love after loss as well as personal and professional boundaries.

"This Time" is her first paranormal romance involving past lives reunited.

Her debut novel, "Somewhere Between Love and Justice," received such rave reviews as "A Riveting Read" and "UNPUTDOWNABLE."