Start by marking “Unstable (An Unacceptables MC Standalone)” as Want to Read:
Unstable (An Unacceptables MC Standalone)

Unstable

(Unacceptables MC #9)

It’s finally my time…
I am an outlaw.
The proud right-hand man to the president in the Unacceptables MC.
I wasn’t prepared for the curveball life was about to throw at me. But if there is one thing I have learned from being in my organization: you have to be ready for anything.
When Ryder showed up on my doorstep, I wasn’t sure if I could handle it. I didn’t know how to be a f
Published August 27th 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Unstable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unstable

Heather andrews
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked Holt, the man is hard to impress but Ryder seemed to do that with ease, “Nice one!” I beamed with pride, checking out Ryder’s tight grouping. It took about a week for me to be comfortable enough with Ryder’s shooting ability to send him off on his mission. I was edgy as eff. He was calm as h***." I liked this book, and the characters.

Amanda Gillespie Shock N Awe Book Blog
Unstable tells Holt's story and how he became an Unacceptable and how he found out he had a son, Ryder, that he was unaware of for 19 years and Ryder's initiation as a prospect. Though these novellas are published as standalones, I would suggest reading the others or you will probably be be confused. The reading order is below but overlaps over so many characters that one character dies several books before but is alive in this one and tells how Ryder first met Raine. I would suggest reading thi ...more
Elaine
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick and easy read, I love reading the back stories of Kristen Hope Mazzola MC series and this one is of Holt.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is about Holt and we learn some of his past, and also see him become a father .

No not like you think but you will find out when you read this story, vengeance is taken care of and new life is brought into the club.
I am going to have to go back and read the other ones now.
Jody
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fans of MC romances will be drawn to this quick slice of life look into an unforgettable day in the life of The Unacceptables MC. It’s an event that’s heartbreaking, but also gritty in its depiction, with responses that speak volumes about the men and women of this MC. Readers get a taste of what brotherhood means too, as well as having the groundwork laid for other character’s life journeys courtesy of the tempting tastes given here. Fans of this series will love to see how Ryder came to be a m ...more
Suzanne
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, we get an action packed, high adrenaline ride from Kristen Hope Mazzola. I think what I love about Holt’s story is that you get to see how things happened. How Ryder came about from his side of the coin. And of course, I get my man! While I am still miffy about that, I adore how we got to see things from other sides this time and see all the players from Holt’s perspective.
I think what I really adored from this book, is that we get some raw emotions and inner turmoil which add so muc
Lauren
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
Unstable is a standalone novella in the unacceptable’s MC series. This story is short, fast paced and an entertaining read. I read this book within half an hour and wasn’t once bored. This story is Holt’s story and justice for Rave (another biker that unacceptable MC enemies targeted) < trying not to give anything away.
I like Holt. I liked the flashbacks to his sad past and seeing his friendship with Abel back when they were teenagers. Holt seemed to be a loner. He was close with
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
I’ve more than once called Kristen Hope Mazzola the Queen of fast, hot, and sweet so color me surprised when I read Unstable to find out she also is a master of dark, gritty, action and suspense. Her ability to pack a deep story into a fast read shines just as bright as ever with Holt’s story. I did everything from crying my eyes out to sitting on edge for what was to come all while becoming even more attached to every character. So many shocking twists on top of the full story of Holt all made ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

Kristen Hope Mazzola is a genius. I love her hot, fast paced, books full of turmoil and adrenaline. I loved Holt. I loved seeing things through his eyes. It was fun watching how Ryder fit into everything. I could not put this book down. This one is slightly different from most of her books, but that doesn't mean it's any less amazing. Kristen does an amazing job showing the in workings of the MC. If you're an MC lover, this book is for you. I love
Kathy Wideman
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: danger, emotional, mc, series
This is Holt story. I was glad to finally get to read it. This book is a great quick read. I love the Unacceptables. You get to read about how Holt’s friendship with Abel as a teenager, how he became a member of the Unacceptables MC, and how he found about his son Ryker. I loved getting to finally read Holt’s story. I can’t recommend this book enough. While these books are stand-alones they are so much better read in order. I can’t recommend this series enough either. These books are fantastic.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I really enjoyed getting to know more about Holt in this story and along with that we get to see how Ryder joined up with the MC. Kristen did a good job not only giving us more about Holt and Ryder but in giving us some history into the MC for those of that have gobbled up all the books in the series. Now if you haven't read any in this series you will still be able to enjoy this book as well. Kristen has packed this quick read with action, intrigue, suspense and more. Another book that I really ...more
Sassy Southern
Sep 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This book is about a motorcycle club that has just lost their president. They are trying to figure out who and why he was killed. One of the members who was like a sin to the president gets a huge surprise that he has a 19 year old son. The plot then goes on to explain how they find out who killed their president. This book leaves a lot of gaps and wanting more as a reader. I like this author but this book just didn't speak to me. It needed a better story-line and more explaining of the characte ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This book gives us a different happily ever after. This is a story of a father meeting his son for the first time. I will say that although it didn’t carry the traditional Hh I’m used to reading, I loved this book. I loved that Holt was willing to risk his reputation with his club for a son he had never met and Ryder showed his alliance with his father. I would recommend reading the first four books in the Unacceptables MC series (I had to stop reading this and go back to those to clear up some ...more
Naughty Nightie
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fast paced action packed heart-thumping read from Kristen. Getting you on the edge of your seat. Holt's long-lost son Ryder he didn't know about turns up out of the blue surprising him. He sets Ryder a challenge to complete to see if he's reliable and trustworthy. I received a copy (thank you) to do a review for Naughty Nightie Book Blog. If you're looking for a short read before bed that's fast and action-packed read you'll love this one. If you love MC you'll love this one.
Becky Wise
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this one. Unstable may be a quick read but you don't miss out on a single thing. This is Holt's story and how Ryder is brought into the folds. You finally get to know Holt more and you still have Able, Crickett, Raine and the rest of the Unacceptables. I love what Kristen Hope Mazzola did with this one. If you love MC books then you really need to check this one out and the rest of the Unacceptable books.
Erica
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read focuses on Holt. Having not read this entire series I wasn't familiar with everyone but it was easy to pick up the pecking order.
Unstable gives readers Holt's back story; how he grew up, what brought him to the MC.
Holt has to deal with a threat to the MC and a surprise he never expected.
Fast paced and intriguing.
Cindy Hughes
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Unacceptable Mc series!
It was Holt story and how he had a son Ryder. You also got to see Able, Cricket and the rest of the Unacceptables!
Unstable was a great story filled with action and suspense!
Kristen does an amazing job writing MC romance!
I loved Unstable and the Unacceptable Mc series!
Kari Hansen
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet this story gives us the background on Holt and how he came to be part of the Unacceptables. We also find out about his son Ryder that he never knew about and it also features the other members that we know and love.

Full of suspense and twists this is a great addition to the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Amber Goodwin
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have always enjoyed the Unacceptables and this one did not disappoint. I enjoyed getting the background on Holt and Ryder. And look forward to to reading more!

It did throw me off at first with the timeline as Abel was in this one but in previous ones he is gone. Overall I enjoyed the book and am ready for the next one.
Gail
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Arc given for honest review..I enjoyed Holts book. Getting his back story. How he became who he is.. this was a super fast and quick fun read! We get to see a little more on how Ryder came about the MC.

I do with it wound of bern a little longer if a book but I still enjoyed it very much! Amazing job hun!!
Natalie Johnson
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another addition to the Unacceptable MC. This is Holt’s story and introduction to his son Ryder. If you haven’t read this series, this novella will be good preview. It was fast paced and gave information from the past and a glimpse of character development to come. I love this series!
Lynne Fredo
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unstable

This book was amazing to see how tough guys have a heart of gold. Kristen Hope Mazzola brings all her characters to life and her books are so enjoyable. The gang deals with the loss of their leader with the help of an outsider.😍😍
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bonnie Mancuso
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!!!

Kristen is incredible. Unstable is a great addition to the Unacceptables MC series. Kristen keeps your attention throughout. Her characters are amazing. This is a fast paced, gripping read you don't want to miss.
Cindy Fong
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great fast read. I love the Unacceptable's MC
Club series.this was a glimpse into Holt and how Ryder came to be part of the clubhouse. Fast paced and action packed.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I swear each book in this series is better than the last - and they are all five star reads!! I don't think I was prepared for this dark and gritty read, but it was amazing! LOVED!!
Becky Dodson
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a short story about Holt and how he came to be an Unacceptable and his long lasting friendship with Abel. There's quite a bit of drama in this short story.
Jackie Ziegler
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is alittle bit of the background of how Holt became an Unacceptable and how he found out Ryder was his son. So nice to read the background stories as sad as they are..
Kali McQuillen
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-read
Good but really wish it was longer to have more character development. Maybe if I had read the others in the series I would have felt more connected to the characters.
Gladys
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This enjoyable short read provides an insiders look into Holt's past and how he found out about his son. Fun, engaging and totally enjoyable. This is my honest, completely voluntary review.
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, is a Florida native that has found herself loving a North Carolina life. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, sexy erotica, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance - with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between.

Unacceptables MC (10 books)
  • Unacceptable (Unacceptables MC, #1)
  • Unspeakable (Unacceptables MC, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unacceptables MC, #3)
  • Untouchable (Unacceptables MC, #4)
  • Unbearable (Unacceptables MC #5)
  • Undeniable (Unacceptables MC #6)
  • Uncut (Unacceptables MC #7)
  • Unscarred (Unacceptables MC #8)
  • Tis The Season (An Unacceptables MC Holiday Novella)