Start by marking “The Auction Series” as Want to Read:
The Auction Series

The Auction Series

The Winning Bid and The Final Bid are now available in one complete book for your reading convenience!

Desperate to gain funds needed to start a new life, Hannah goes to work as a submissive at an exclusive members only club, agreeing to be auctioned off to the highest bidding dominate at the regular weekend auction.

Drew, a rich, handsome VIP at the club, has had two week
Published August 12th 2018 by Windsor House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Auction Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Auction Series

Start your review of The Auction Series
Joanne Carr
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am voluntarily writing this review for this book I received through Booksprout’s arc.

The Winning Bid Bk 1

Domme Maria owner of the Baton Timide that is where the auction was held. Hannah wasn’t sure she made the right decision to be part of the auction. Since she was a new submissive she thought she could get a higher price because all the bidders were Dominants. The owner of the shop were she worked was retiring and she wanted to buy it that was why she was there. Hanna
Heather Miller
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winning Bid:

I did receive a free ARC Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Holy Hotness!! Oh my!! Those are the first thoughts in my head after reading this book. I haven't read anything else by Michelle Windsor, I will have to keep her on my radar from now on.

The book is about a young woman, Hannah, who is going by the name of Scarlett, who is at a BDSM club auction. We aren't really sure why she is there other than to hopefully earn enough money to buy part of a store that she
Maura Pritchard
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Awesome two books in one
The Winning Bid
Thank goodness I have the next book! I would not be able to wait! I had fun watching Hannah/Scarlett’s and Drew’s relationship evolve. Michelle Windsor crafted a wonderful story that had me hooked from the beginning! I could not put this book down! Two people both searching for something more and trying to come to an understanding of what is enfolding between them. The ending was a killer for me. I didn’t see that coming at all! As I said thank g
Ewa
It’s fantastic book.
He is a Dom, she is Submissive. He bid her on action,for weekend. But this weekend turn to something else.
She goes with him to the party,have a fantastic time but both of them know this is more. More than expected.
More feelings. But Hannah pushed him back to just arrangement not enough for Drew.
He tries everything but Hannah push back. When he starts stocking her a big surprise come out....this is end of book one.
It was very romantic and beautiful sto
Jami
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this duet, I kept thinking to myself, why do I know these characters? I was half way through the second book in the duet before I realized I had read Breaking Benjamin first, a few months ago. Both are fantastic books, well written, great characters and the way everything comes together feels real world not fantasy. I loved Drew. He was a real person with money, not an untouchable a$$hat that hides his emotions behind his money. I must admit there where times that I became ...more
Debbie Caswell
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hannah/Scarlett need s money to buy the business fro her retiring employer so she decides to enter the auction for new submissives at Baton Timide. Andrew"Drew" Sapphire is a dom who usually plays with a sub called Jenna but he is instantly drawn to the woman named Scarlett and he wins her with the highest bid. He is gently with her at first but gradually gets more demanding he takes her to a ball and he cover is nearly blown. When she can't stand is mood swings anymore she walks away but he wil ...more
Michele
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When winning finds your soul mate!
This is my 1st book by Michelle and I love an author who writes in dual point of view. Hannah, aka Scarlett auctions herself to get money towards owning her own shop. Drew’s plans for the auction change as soon as he sees Scarlett. When Scarlett and Drew start their weekend together, they quickly mesh. Drew takes Scarlett to an event where they run into one of Scarlett’s customers. Drew brings Scarlett to his home but when Scarlett refuses to want more wit
Melissa
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sinfully delicious book that readers can get lost in. What should have been a simple weekend of submission to help achieve Hannah’s goal of owning her own business, becomes so much more when she meets the man who bought her. Drew has been burned in the past and finds himself at a submissive auction, the moment changes his life. There’s secrets and painful past and feelings that keep pulling these two apart. Grace is an amazing secondary character along side Ben (who gets his own story -Breakin ...more
Debra Richardson
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional! This series will keep you on the edge of your seat with its humour, witty banter, twist, and hotness! It is a fast pace romance that is not only extremely entertaining but also intriguing and heart felt. An exciting story-line with a number of ups and downs and twists and turns. The plot is well-developed, consistent, and relatable with superb imagery and descriptions. Amazing characters … very compatible … off the charts chemistry … intense, potent, and hot sex scenes. It is an ama ...more
Nancy
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Windsor is a new auther to me but the fact this was a series made me think why not as I can get the whole series in one go and binge read making for a easier following and a better understanding of the auther. I am so glad I gave it a go it was a brilliant read. It’s a bout a girl in a BDSM club auction and the man who buys her. He is looking for someone to work his frustrations out on. But the first time he sees her he is drawn to her. Will he be able to give more than he is used to an ...more
Misty Goan
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An fantastic interesting and intriguing story that includes both books for a complete HEA. There are twists and turns and surprises, with drama, love, romance, happiness and BDSM. He is a dom and she is a submissive. Hannah auctions herself of at a BDSM club as Scarlett. Drew bids on her for the weekend and it turns to more. When he takes her to a charity event with him she is recognized and runs. It is a romantic beautiful story with hot sex.

I received a free copy of this book via B
Ann Marie
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m trying to say this in the nicest way possible but I really disliked Hannah. I think the author decided she wanted to writ3 an auction themed book but calling Hannah a submissive was totally wrong. The only thing that was more wrong was calling Drew a Master Dominant. While there was a bit of rough sex, this is not a BDSM book. The moment things get a little BDSMy Hannah safewords out. All this aside there were so many mixed signals, Hannah’s stubbornness and obsession about her past made her ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hannah is a submissive who is looking to earn some money to buy a shop so she enters in to an auction for that purpose. When Drew sees her he has to have her. But one weekend with her is not enough and their weekend bridges into something more. Drew's up and down emotions get in the way of Hannah's feelings and when secrets are revealed they send Hannah running. Drew is beside himself trying to get her back. Can they have a chance for happiness or was this a big mistake?

I received a
Ashleigh
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an intense, emotional and SEXY storyline that grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and on edge throughout the whole book! Completely sensuous, wrought with emotion, and so well written that I absolutely could not put it down!
This steamy romance is a roller coaster ride that will make you laugh, make you hot, and even make you shed a few tears. I could not be happier with their HEA and how everything played out.

I received a free copy of this book via Book
Penny Ellgass
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett a sub selling herself at auction to raise money to buy a business.
Drew a rich Dom who sees her and is so drawn to her he buys , changing his weekend plans.
The rid weekend is amazing, Drew wants more but Scarlett says no.
He later runs into her and finds out her name is Hannah and she works in a local flower shop. He decides to pursue her.
Read to find out the twists and turns in their lives and find out if they connect.

I received a free copy of this bo
BP34
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Drew and Hannah will take you on a wild ride that involves the world of BDSM clubs, dominates, submissives, etc.. An auction brings them together for a weekend and is that enough? So many secrets revealed and twists that it will leave your head spinning. Sexy scenes and lots of drama. A precious little girl, Gracie will steal your heart. A good read that I read as a reader copy via Booksprout and voluntarily chose to review.
Deb
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked how strong she was to make such a decision in doing what she did. He was enthralled by her and the author made that possible due to wonderful writing. I went along on this exciting ride enjoying the journey as it played out. A wonderful story full of hot steamy scenes and then one of romance as the boy goes after girl after realizing that they could have more than a sexual relationship.
Jaime Reynolds
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series

I really enjoyed The Auction Series. What all started as a way for Hannah to gain extra money for her dreams turned into something beyond her wildest imagination. Never anticipated Drew and the twists and turns that turned her life upside down. Hannah frustrated me the most with her see sawing back and forth but if you sit back and thing, it’s understandable. I look forward to more from this author as she has turned into a go to for me.
Emma bramley
Shelves: reviewed
OMG, What an amazing read. Amazing well written characters with intense chemistry. A refreshing story which will keep you reading till the end. This book has it all BDSM, romance, love, passion, anger and some tears. This book has some hot and steamy scenes. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended series

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
www.obsessedbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk
Kim Wijnja
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gee what a wonderful book to read ... I just could not put it away. A click from the first eye contact they make ... and a weekend found passion .. but what ends up different than they had both thought. I can recommend this short series to everyone .. the book had everything for me and also in an appropriate way. 5 stars.

Gladys
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the perfect way to get this two book duet all at once. Scarlett and Drew share great chemistry and some very steamy scenes. An entertaining and emotional plot keeps you entertained. With lots of drama, secrets and twists added for extra interest this book is a very good read. This is my voluntary honest review.
Tanya
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Follow her as she tries to make money by being a sub and sold to the highest bidder. Who will buy her? What will expect of her? Can she cope with it all? Follow her journey of discovery and excitement. He is glad when he wins her and see just what he will be doing to her

Debbie
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, starts out as a bdsm auction but turns into a love story with a great storyline, likeable characters including the extended family on both sides, can’t wait to read Ben’s book but hope we get Danny’s story too, lovely read 😊
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this story, I couldn't put it down. I read the book in one day.This author is an awesome writer. I cannot wait to read more of their books. Keep up the great work. You should definitely read this book.

CL Westbrook
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. It was an amazing to read. Itwasbt just about the auction although that dominated most of the first book, as that is what starts the story. There are other intermingling stories.

There's, BDSM, romance, love, passion, anger, & tears.

This book definitely deserves more than five stars in my opinion. It was a great read. Xx
Geraldine Streit
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not the more accurate about bdsm stuff but the storyline is great. Characters are interesting and evolve during the story.

Rebecca Zabik
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It had a great storyline. The characters were well thought out and seemed to have a great chemistry between them. Loved the book.

Barbara Williams
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ahh sweet love

Started out in one very tantalizing direction. An auction for a weekend of submission, why dreamy, but then the whole idea gets turned upside down. To bad things like this only happens in books and movies. Recommend read.
Pat
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book contains the complete series which gave me several hours of reading enjoyment! Both books plots were well written which flowed smoothly and the characters were well detailed! I didn't feel that this book was really a BDSM read, however, it was still a joy to read!
Izzybear
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed The Auction Series. It was well written great and had a fantastic storyline. I liked that it moved at a good pace and the characters were well thought out. I can’t wait to read more from this author.

• Breaking Benjamin
  • Theirs to Master (Miami Masters #6)
  • The Dungeon Fantasy Club
  • His To Master and Own (Miami Masters #5)
  • Highest Bidder
  • Four Secret Babies - A Second Chance Billionaire Romance (San Bravado Billionaires' Club Book 7)
  • Sheer Torture (Sheer Submission, Book Seven)
  • Her Secret (Objects of Attraction, #5)
  • Sheer Consequence (Sheer Submission, Part Five)
  • Marrying Benjamin
  • Sheer Suspicion (Sheer Submission, Part Eight)
  • His Tempting Love (Cuffs and Spurs #5)
  • His Secret Love (Cuffs and Spurs, #7)
  • Finding His Mark (Stealth Ops, #1)
  • The Beard
  • Wild Card (Advantage Play, #1)
  • Brand New Man
  • Room Mates (Roommates, #1-3 & #4)
Michelle Windsor is a wife, mom, and a writer who lives North of Boston with her family.  When she isn’t writing, she’s been known to partake in good wine and good food with her family and friends.  She's a voracious reader, loves to hike with her German shepherd, Roman, enjoys a good romance movie and may be slightly obsessed with Outlander.