Start by marking “Rumors: Brianna & Hunter” as Want to Read:
Rumors: Brianna & Hunter

Rumors: Brianna & Hunter

(Rumors #5)

Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread... and hard to extinguish.

Seven years.

That’s how long I’ve been trying to give Hunter the child he so desperately wants. A child I’m afraid to want at this point.

So I’m giving up.

After listening to Angela and Tyler vow to love each other unconditionally, I’ve decided it’s time to focus all my love on the one person who’s s
Published August 16th 2018 by Rachael Brownell Books

To ask other readers questions about Rumors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rumors

Start your review of Rumors: Brianna & Hunter
ItaPixie
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
This series is really good and even if every book can be read as a stand-alone I keep recommending to read every story because they are all worth it.

Brianna and Hunter journey is heartbreaking and heartwarming.They've been married for almost ten years and they have already gone through a lot of trouble but in the end all worked out thanks to their insufferable love.

Are they and their love still strong enough to put to rest the latest rumor spread around the office?Find it
Teri
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am really enjoying this authors series based on rumors. Yes each book can be read as a standalone but then you would miss all the trouble rumors have caused. Rumors run amok at the office and they are all used to it but tired of all the drama and pain it causes. When they involve Hunter and B she goes on the offense after she recovers. Funny how fun they are to listen to when they involve someone else. The pain they cause and the sometimes vicious misuse isn't always front and foremost on our ...more
Nikkita
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thought provoking

Brianna and Hunter get their story, and their own rumors at the rumor mill. As usual the characters are amazing, I absolutely love inter connected books, because you get to revisit past characters with each new book. Brianna thinks she found the source that has been feeding Ally with gossip, but is truly who she thinks it is? Can't wait to find out in Ally and Zanes story.
Crystal Gray
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bri, oh goodness how I could relate to her in so many ways. It was heartbreaking.

Even thought these two have been together for almost a decade they are not immune to the rumors flying around the office. Is their love strong enough to make it?

This can be read as a stand alone, but I suggest reading the series in order to get to know the other family members.
Maria
Aug 20, 2018
Naomi Howard
is currently reading it
Jan 18, 2019
Rachael Brownell resides in Michigan with her husband and son. An admitted coffee addict, since 2012 she has written and published more than two dozen romance books with no plans to stop writing any time soon.
When she's not writing, she enjoys playing golf, reading and watching her son play baseball.
To find out more about Rachael's books, visit her website, Amazon page, or follow her on social m

Rumors (6 books)