Start by marking “Cassie (Time Bridge Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Cassie (Time Bridge Book 1)

Cassie (Time Bridge Book 1)

All she wants is a peaceful life. To live on her brother's quiet Wisconsin farm and write romance novels. But one night, fate intervenes.

When ex-reporter Cassie Martin overhears a heated argument between two men, her curiosity moves into high gear. And when one of them mentions a mysterious disappearance and "manipulating time," she has to have answers.

Aaron Reegan is the
Published October 16th 2018 by Eclipse Press

To ask other readers questions about Cassie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cassie

Start your review of Cassie (Time Bridge Book 1)
Randy Harmelink
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sf-time-travel
Warning: This is not a complete story. The story is published as two books. I toyed with a rating of 2 because of that. I hate when TV shows start out with an action scene to catch your interest, then do something like "2 weeks earlier" and show events that lead up to the opening scene. Now I know I hate it even more in a book.

I doubt I will continue on to the second book. I just wasn't enjoying it enough.
Kathy Heare Watts
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY CONSPIRACIES

What an amazing start to a new series by a new author for me, and one that I look forward to reading again. The story is an action-pack adventure that is full of twists and turns, mystery and suspense, cat and mouse games, along with romance and passion. Annie Becker describes herself and her writing as an American author of adventure romance, stories with smart, feisty heroines (who don’t always make the best choices,) smoking hot alpha heroes, and pl
Melissa
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cassie’s Temptation

Cassandra Martin mostly known as Cassie worked at La Grotta, a restaurant. She was a server. One day she was looking for a phone that a customer left behind. Stooping down to get it she over heard a bit of a conversation about time travel. Putting her own phone in place recorded the rest of the conversation. One of the conversation was by a man named Aaron Reagan which was a hottie. He graduated from West Point became army intelligence special operations,Delta Force top secre
Toni L
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having read this book I can honestly say that I did like & enjoy every page. But, when I started I wasn't aware that it is book 1 of 2 & ends on a cliffhanger. I'd been reading the story & by my calculation there was still a significant amount of story to wrap up & not much book left when it came to the cliffhanger ending. So, be aware. It did draw me in & while I can see that some would think it slow, it's more like setting the background & relationships in place so that, as a reader, the story ...more
ajjmb
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a new series and it certainly did the job of setting up a storyline that I want to return to. This book sets the background of what I am sure is going to be an exciting sequel. Aaron and Cassie have an interesting beginning that is fraught with dishonesty on Cassie’s part and I am not sure that Aaron is going to be able to easily forgive her deceit. I bet when he catches up with her he is going to give her a punishment that she won’t soon forget though. She has been very foolish and and ...more
Shaun Walsh
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must Read!

I love time travel. I love the concept, I love the dream, I love the mystery. Annie's concept of time travel is a new one to me and the way she explained everything in lay man's terms made this book such an adventure. Aaron is just so, Alpha and so hot! Cassie while adorable, I sometimes questioned her unwavering trust that left her vulnerable and made her look like the most gullible woman in the world. I love the Amish presence in the story, an interesting look into a world we don't u
Mary Burgess
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First time with this author and I was quite impressed with her ideology regarding time travel. It was not your normal “imaginary” type of interaction. Much thought and time was involved with the travel and possible ripples to modern time. Cassie and Aaron's interactions were hot, sexy, and off the charts! However, if you have a problem with BDSM, this is probably not your book. This is part one of a series and of course there is a huge cliffhanger. Absolutely loved this book and the characters!

I
Tami
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cassie’s Temptation is the first book I read of this author. And what an intriguing read it was! Cassie and Aaron do have great chemistry. He is a stern man who knows how to hand out discipline, but also does have a big heart. Cassie is a sweet woman but is holding things back which lead to some trouble. The only thing I did not like is that this time travel romance ended in a cliffhanger - but I guess I simply have to wait for the sequel.
Tanya
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She just wants a peaceful life but she gets too nosy for her own good and she falls in love with him. Then she discovers a secret and she ends up travelling into the past. Now his only choice is to kill her? Why? See why

Gladys
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this kind of a different read. Part time travel romance and part suspenseful mystery, with an added dollop of steaminess, the plot is somewhat unique to me and refreshing. This was my first book from this author and after reading it I am very interested in checking out future releases. This is my honest and voluntary review.
Justen Perkins
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book but I'm upset by the ending. It sucked where it left off.i didn't know this was continuing type book series. I still enjoyed reading it just that I was/am frustrated at the way it left off.

Chelsea Jones
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow so good.

So glad I found this book. It was such an amazing read. Time travel is such a cool thing to read about and the drama. Wow this was worth it. If you are looking for a new read this is something I should read.
Saskia
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author, but it won’t be my last.

The book starts with a bang and then goes back in time to tell the story about how the characters got to that point. It is well written and full of details.

It is a bit of a slow burn, but it fits the story and also gives the author the time to really get into the characters and their motives and also see how their feelings and actions change over time.

Cassie is likeable character. She is not perfect, there are flaws but that make he
Sheila Doughtie
Mrs Julie-Ann
Mercedes
Feb 25, 2019
Lisa
rated it did not like it
Nov 14, 2018
Ron Morlan
Mar 05, 2019
Kim Eckhoff
Apr 01, 2019
Gayla
Jan 30, 2019

• Death's Maiden (Time Bridge #2)
  • Adam (Farraday Country, #1)
  • The Rescued Bride's Savior: Historical Western Mail Order Bride Romance (Bear Creek Brides Book 1)
  • Redemption's Edge (Redemption Mountain, #1)
  • Perfectly Broken (Killer Love Story, #1)
  • Knox (The Montana Marshalls, #1)
  • A Highwayman's Mail Order Bride (Westward Hearts, #1)
  • Triple Best Friend Heat (Cowboy Heat Series, #2)
  • Triple Daddy Heat (Cowboy Heat Series, #1)
  • Union of Sin (The Vault) (Volume 2)
  • Knight on the Texas Plains (Texas Heroes #1)
  • His Package (Objects of Attraction, #4)
  • The Man in the Mirror
  • The Christmas Toy
  • Her Secret (Objects of Attraction, #5)
  • Undeniable (Highlands Forever Book 2)
  • A Shot of Sin (Vault of Sin, #1)
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 2 (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant #2)