Start by marking “Rescuing My Angel (Sulfur Springs #2)” as Want to Read:
Rescuing My Angel (Sulfur Springs #2)

Rescuing My Angel

(Sulfur Springs #2)

Trace Rivers only ever wanted to be one thing when he grew up, a firefighter. Luckily for him, he has four older brothers that wanted to be ranchers like their father. His parents were okay with their youngest being a firefighter, they just wish he didn’t feel the need to do so in a completely different state. Wanting to get away from the overbearingness that his family co ...more
Published August 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing My Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescuing My Angel

Mimi
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars
T.L. Travis
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
What an evil...

Wretched human being! That poor child endured so much in his short life. It was refreshing when he finally found something wonderful
Emily Melton
Aug 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Unrealistic

I hate not finishing books it’s actually a pet peeve of mine. However, this book was written in a very confusing unrealistic way. I’m sorry but Hawke and Denver’s relationship was hard to believe from the beginning. I don’t want to spoil anything for those that do wish to read the book so I wont go into crazy detail but that blew my mind. It wasn’t executed well. I loved the idea of the plot but I couldn’t get past page 708 on my kindle app. Way too many things were happening at once
Denise GremoryKohta
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow!!!

This was everything I wanted and more. Passion, danger, romance, and some mystery too though not so much who was causing trouble but how it gets handled. Plus it was more on what's next. Talk about an awesome tease. Taylor Rylan sure can book is good and keep us wanting more.
Kelly
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
So happy to see Hawke get his own HEA. He piqued my interest from the very first time we were introduced to him in My Survivor, My Savior.

Hawke and Trace were so adorable together. And the chemistry between the two was hot!

Definitely excited to see what happens between Tristan and Walker.

Loving this series as much as Men of Crooked Bend.

4 big stars!
Virginia Lee
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the Sulfur Springs series. We get to see more of Hawke and Trace. What happens when you have been crushing on the hot guy that across the street? There was some major bomb drop in this story that will make you want to hug them more. Cant wait to see what happens with the next book hopefully it is with the 2 sexy firemen. Highly recommend this book today
Courtney Turner
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In love

Ok so in love with Hawke and Trace. This book is definitely one you will love if you are looking for a sweet love story. No real angst at all just love love and more love. Super sweet how much Trace and Hawke love each other nothing could ripe them apart. Loved their love story and amazing HEA
MG Lahey
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot stuff

A Firefighter and a Baker, apart they were good, together they were great. Hawke and Trace were awesome. The story was well written, nicely paced and had great characters. Very good read.
Lindsay Hardin
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sulfur Springs 2

This is a sweet romance between two opposite men. The book goes at a good pace and the main characters have great chemistry. A wonderful low angst contemporary MM romance.
Carol Dawn
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Looove

I loved this book even more than the first one. This was so good. Out wasn't too angsty. There was some angst but for the most part this is a book you easily relax tho and fall in love with every character. I'm so excited for the next one.
Shelly Tadlock
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Taylor Rylan!!

I have been waiting on Hawkes story and Taylor didn't disappoint!!! I have read all of her books and they just keep getting better and better!! Wish I could give it more than five stars!!
Sheryl Howard
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awesome Read

I too think age is just a number. May/December is my absolute favorite trope. I love catching up with others characters and reading hints as to whose next. Loved the story.
Barbara M.
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing My Angel: Sulfur Springs Book 2

This was absolutely wonderful,I could not put it down! Definitely a must read, this was a beautiful love story, lot's of drama, a solved mystery and lots of wonderful friends. So many thanks to this great Author, Honey Bee 🐝📚💙🎶
Daverba
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Trace & Hawke

When I first read about Hawke on Rhett and Logan's book I hated him but after reading this book I couldn't waited for him to get his happy ending. I can't wait to read the next book on this series.
Jane
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-favorites
Cute!

Yay what a wonderful book! Hawke and Trace are so sweet and amazing in this book! I love seeing familiar faces and reading their story made me so happy! Can’t wait to see them appear in other books!!
Kathryn Manzella
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Call in love with Hawke and Trace

Hawke and Trace are amazingly adorable together with just the right amount of sexy. The story is an entertaining mix drama, romance and a pinch of comedy. I definitely recommend.
Carl Sheffield
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great read

This installment in the series is another wonderful read. It introduces some new characters that I will enjoy seeing in future books. I would love to move to this place for real.
Celine
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book but expected a little more. I enjoyed the slow burn between Hawke and Trace. But I expected a little more fire and sassyness from Hawke and a little more mistery like in the rest of crooked bend and sulfur spring series.
Monica
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good

Really good. More love than danger, even with the climax lol ;) but really enjoyed these two, csnt wait for more
Ann
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great continuation

I enjoyed the storyline. Would have given it 5 stars, but was really annoyed with mention of problems for secondary characters and then left hanging.
Faith Grace
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW !!❤!!❤!!❤!!❤!!❤

What an amazing journey for Hawke. Such love and understanding. So hard not to get emotional while reading this wonderful book.
Elizabeth Iaconetti
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Too sappy

Decent story line but way too mushy. I struggled to get through the book. If you want hearts and flowers then this is for you.

Kelli Brown
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fall in love all over again. It was nice to see Hawke get his HEA. The story was well developed and the sexy scenes were real, hot, and sweat. Thank you for a great weekend read.
Barbara
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Gerald Sessions
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Friends

Three friends from kindergarten to adults. A fireman and 2 cooks. A brother becomes a dad and a son a husband and a cat stays indifferent. Fantastic story
Julie Taylor
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good

Love these book from Crooked Range to sulphur Spring and beyond . They have drama, hot sexy and a great HEA ending.
Carl Stiles
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always enjoyable

So pleased to read book 2 - just wish they came out faster! Keep up the great writing! Here’s to the next chapter!
Kim
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing My Angel

Awesome book.This book was a page turner that I just couldn't stop reading until the end. I would highly recommend this book.
Anna
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Major drama, a little choppy in the plot, but still a good story!
morgan foster
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

Loved it. So sweet and sexy with a little action and angst. Love the family atmosphere. Can't wait for the next.

• The Matchmaker: Omega Dating Agency Prequel
  • Hot Mess 3 (Hot Mess, #3)
  • Doctors Orders
  • Masterpiece (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 3, #2)
  • Saving Tanner
  • Rescued by the Alpha (Alaskan Wolf Alliance #1)
  • Mistletoe (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 3, #6)
  • Starting His Fire
  • The Wilderness (Lavender Shores, #8)
  • Omega's Winter Baby
  • The Decision (Single Dad Support Group, #4)
  • Lone Wolf's Omega (A Tale from the Mercy Hills Universe)
  • Abattoir
  • Detour (Transportation, #1)
  • Alpha's Destiny (Texas Heat #1)
  • Marriage Rules (Breaking the Rules, #3)
  • The Rest of Forever (Firsts and Forever #16)
  • Dance with Me (Under the Uniform, #1)
After several years of daydreaming about sexy men in her head, Taylor decided to finally start writing about them! That's where the Men of Crooked Bend came from, although at the time, she had no idea as to what she would name the town, nor what state it would even be in. She quickly learned that even though she had ideas in her head, it was her characters that ultimately decided what would happen ...more

Sulfur Springs (5 books)
  • Protecting My Commitment (Sulfur Springs #1)
  • Saving My Sanity (Sulfur Springs #3)
  • Surrendering My Affection (Sulfur Springs #4)
  • Disarming My Destiny (Sulfur Springs, #5)