Start by marking “Blood Money: How I Got Rich off a Woman's Right to Choose” as Want to Read:
Blood Money: How I Got Rich off a Woman's Right to Choose

Blood Money: How I Got Rich off a Woman's Right to Choose

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  48 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A true story of one woman's experiences as a co-owner of a franchise abortion clinic in Dallas, Texas. Everett helps readers see the value of taking a pro-active, pro-life stance against abortion in an attempt to bring America back in line with God's Truth and desires. Demonstrates the life-changing power of the Lord as He gives a one-time abortionist a dynamic pro-life mi ...more
Published October 1st 1992 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about Blood Money, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Money

Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: abortion
The memoir of Carol Everett, who directed four abortion clinics. It busts a lot of assumptions that people have about abortion, such as that legal abortion is always safe abortion And that abortion is just another medical procedure. Everett's clinics were a moneymaking business, which maimed women and tore apart babies. I gave this book only four stars because I was turned off by the religious content and the emphasis on traditional gender roles. You could realize it was written by fundamentalis ...more
Katie
Nov 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done-been-read
One of those books that isn't always pleasant because of it's subject matter; but is worth the read. Her story is an incredible story of God's grace and forgiveness. Anyone involved in the pro-life ministry should read this, you will view those you serve with a greater understanding and compassion.
Jessica Smith
Apr 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This is an eye opening look into the world of abortion. It is tough to read at times. It really reveals how much abortion is about money and how little it is about choice for some people. It describes the long term effects that this choice can have on both the body and mind. I would recommend this book to anyone who is not sure about what abortion truly is.
Sabra
Jan 21, 2009 rated it really liked it
This book totally opened my eyes to what goes on after a woman has an abortion and the hardening of her heart. It also made me more aware of what a money making affair abortion is. So many womens lives have been changed by abortion and men too.
Geri Sizemore browder
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Anyone who has ever considered abortion should read this book. It is heartbreaking and eye-opening.
Kathy
Jul 09, 2012 added it
Very eye-opening. Did not realize the extent of availibility for abortions and what was involved. Mind boggling to say the least!
Brandy Hopkins
Jan 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
This is a very tough book to read. However, it will really open your eyes to the world of abortion. And how one woman receives God's forgiveness and grace..
Cass Carnes
Jul 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Phenominal read! A story of making millions off killing babies to God's love and salvation. You won't be able to put it down!
Stephanie
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very powerfully written. My mother made me read it when I had questions about abortion at 15. This book had a major impact on my prolife stance.
Bill