Start by marking “Soul Syndicate” as Want to Read:
Soul Syndicate

Soul Syndicate

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A soul is a heavy burden to bear.
There's a gala celebrating the city and many notable celebrities are attending, including a rock star, a socialite, a baseball player, and an entertainment reporter. Each one is notable in their own right, and each one holding a secret.
When they all get stuck in an elevator together after the gala is over, they think that is t
Kindle Edition, Sigil and Spells Exclusive, 224 pages
Published January 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Soul Syndicate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Syndicate

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Mandie
Nov 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This was an interesting read. While I didn’t hate it, it did leave a lot to be desired. I really tried to get into it, but it started out slow and never picked up for me. This will in no way influence my opinion on the rest of this authors books. I have always loved this authors work.
Maberan Potato
You can't understand how happy I am to have finished this.

I have mixed feelings towards this book. On one hand, I like how it's unconventional with unique imagery and setting and some of the characters, but on the other it devolves into clichés, really out of place mentions of racism, sexuality and other trendy shit and the rest of the characters... oh dear.

Plot summary: A bunch of assholes get stuck in an elevator and when they get out they see everyone's gone, there's p
Danielle Goodwin
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lily Luchesi & Faith Marlow's "Soul Syndicate" is a really neat read. It has such a neat premise. The old stuck in an elevator routine, with a huge twist. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but it's a great read that keeps you turning the pages right until the end. I've read Lily Luchesi before, but never Faith Marlow and based on the elements she brought to this tale, I'm going to go check out her work!
On My Kindle BR
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: onmykindlebr
I received a free copy of this book and opted to share a review.

Before I begin, I want to say that different people are going to get something different from the premise. At first, the premise of Soul Syndicate seemed like it was going to be about a zombie apocalypse. Then, about a third of the way through the book, I realized my mistake and thought it reminded me more of Stephen King's The Stand, except it's way shorter and the main characters are more diverse. Why did I think it wa
Stephanie Herman
Oct 01, 2018
Greta Vasiliauskaitė
Nov 06, 2018
Ashley
Mar 11, 2019
Faith Marlow is a dark fantasy/ paranormal/ horror author with Vamptasy Publishing, an imprint of CHBB. Her stories stir emotions and explore the thin veil between human and the inhuman. Dark, yet inviting and familiar, Faith seeks to deliver chills with a sense of class, and sometimes a bit of heat. With each story, she hopes to build exposure for fellow women authors and artists who create horro ...more