Start by marking “All for Me” as Want to Read:
All for Me

All for Me

There is something so special about first glance, the first hello, the first touch. You never forget what it felt like to fall in love the first time. This story will pull you into their worlds and have you never wanting to let go. Take an adventure with a broken college girl, a jaded escort, a scorned lover, and a MC bad boy. Once you start, you won't want to stop.
Published July 15th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about All for Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All for Me

Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I read these when the author re-did them last year. I enjoyed them with their cliffys and build up of what was to come next. Having them all nice and neat in a box set is amazing !! Lucky for those of you who are just discovering this author and this set now because you won't be waiting - instant gratification !! I reviewed them individually -

FALL FOR ME - 4 STARS
I have fallen in love with this author and her new series and serials that I was lucky enough to read so I was thrilled to hear
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
I have read these book previously when they were released individually, and loved this series.
This box set consists of four book, each one centring around a couple.

Fall for me – Carter and Madison
This books covers some pretty intense topics and may have some triggers for some people.
We meet Madison who has had a crap upbringing so far and now she is in a abusive relationship with her boyfriend Chris. She doesn’t really know what love is until Carter shows her what it rea
Jenny Prose
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of All For Me Box Set in exchange for my honest review.

This box set includes four stories, about friends in college. Fall for Me is about two college students, Madison and Carter. This story is considered the first book and introduces us to many people who later get their own books. This story is a sweet story with some dark twists that will have you reading as fast as you can to see what happens next. Madison is a orphan who has had a bad life. She has a boyfriend
Gretchen Anderson
Such a great series!!! Loved this very much!!

This 3-book trilogy showcases three best friends and how they get their woman!

In the first book, Fall For Me, Carter & Madison find each other at college and from the very first moment the chemistry is off the charts. The thing is…she has a boyfriend. It takes a lot of trust, on each of them, and even then it might not be enough.

In Wait For Me, Nicole and Jason are passionate and dynamic to the extreme. Nicole is so indepe
LLEP  Book Blog
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All for Me Box Set is about a group of friends trying to find their way in their lives all the while finding that someone special to live it with. Alexis Noelle has such a way with making you understand what each of the characters are feeling.
Fall for Me is about Carter and Maddy overcoming tragic pasts and a not so pleasant present to come together to create such a cute, fun, loving couple. They overcome it all and grow even stronger together to make their love that much more beautiful.
W
Fiction  Vixens Blog
All For Me is a wonderful box set by Alexis Noelle ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed these amazing story. Each of these story is totally different with couples that are within a circle of friends. Ms Noelle has given us a collection of story that will grab us and hold our attention , from start to finish and then will leave us wanting more from this author. Fall For Me is the story about Carter James and the beautiful Madison Stevens . And Wait For Me is centered around Jason and lovely ...more
Elizabeth Horbaczek
This book was given to me for an honest review

4 stars

"The choices we make and the chances that we take determine our destiny."

I am simply in awe with this series. It shows you that life throws all kinds of curve balls and you need to find out how to work through everything to get what you want. There are four couples that you get the privilege to read about. Learn their stories and see what they do to make it through everything that they need to, to become an
Jennifer Pierson
All For Me is an amazing Box Set that I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to read all at once. Each book is about a different couple, within an awesome circle of friends. Fall For Me is about Carter James and Madison Stevens. Wait For Me centers around Jason and Nicole. Fight For Me is Shawn and Christen's story, and Breaking Free is about Holly James and Drew Walker.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this box set so much, that I devoured every bit of it in less than 24 hours. Every story is so awesome, th
Melissa Mendoza
"I grab her hair and pull it back, making her back arch, and hearing her moan deeper into the pillow. I know she likes it when I do that, even though the feminist inside her tells her she shouldn't."

4 all for me stars!! Perfect box set!

I loved this box set and I'll be honest I love everything Alexis writes!! This set includes Fall For Me, Wait For Me and Fight For Me! I will tell you right now I can't pick just one as my favorite. Each one is different and equally great!!! If you are up for a cute, sexy box set,
Amy  Crull
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I so loved this series of books. I love how every couple was crazy about each other in their own way but to overcome something major before they finally said they loved each other. I also loved how each character came from a different types of background. You had everything from the privileged, blue color to the broken home or never having a home. It was crazy how much I fell in love with these characters. I felt like part of the gang by the time I finished it. My favorite couple has to be Holly ...more
Haddie
DISCLAIMER: The author gave me an e-ARC of this book, in exchange for honest review.

Wow, wow, wowza! This set is amazing! Alexis' writing is so good. Upon reading the first couple's story, I was engulfed into my kind of love-story. I loved watching the character find their ways in to love and the troubles they have emotionally (and physically), the ups and downs. The battle they fight to keep their love. It's all amazing and so beautiful. I love the guys; I love that the characters are all fri
Amber - TBR Book Blog
I hadn't read these stories individually before the box set and I'm kinda glad. I would have wanted to know ASAP what happened to each person/couple and I suck at patience, especially when it comes to books.

Each couples' story is different but they're all interconnected. I love box sets like this. You get to learn a bit about each character, enough so that you're intrigued to know all about them. And we get that in this box set!

I personally love the family dynamic between characters
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
This box set is a good way to get all the stories at once without waiting, I liked some more than others. This set includes Fall For Me, Wait For Me and Fight For Me.
Jennifer Alexander
is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2018
Gina
Nov 07, 2018
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about wri