Start by marking “Burned (A Betrayed Novella)” as Want to Read:
Burned (A Betrayed Novella)

Burned (A Betrayed Novella)

Kennedy, Sage, Lexi, and Caroline have survived a lot together. But, Sage’s husband Taylor wasn’t so lucky.

A perfect murder. A perfect cover-up - so Sage claims. They just have to follow her plan...

But what happens when plans change and ulterior motives are exposed?

Can everyone escape unscathed...or will they end up getting burned?
Published November 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Burned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burned

Dri ✰
Dec 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018
★ 1 STAR ★

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬
Elfina Renee
description
They say the devil wears prada, but more like deep seated hatred…. an unquenchable thirst for revenge with a dash of getting back what was stolen.
description
Three separate couples, all close friends, the bonds of friendship tested, lives destroyed. How far would you go to ruin your enemy, what steps would you take?
description
This sequel was just as scorching hot as Betrayed...the dynamics are the same…..murder is on the table…..question is will the killer get away it or will the house of cards come tumbling down bu
Mel Walker
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank you. In Burned Kelsey Cheyenne brings us back to the collection of friends from the gem of a story Betrayed. That surprise novel had one of the most shocking twists that I've encountered in some time. It also introduced us to the unforgettable Sage. In Burned, Kelsey brings back the entire gang along with a spotlight on Sage, who demands the attention. What a freaking compelling character. No spoilers, but Burned starts at 100 mph and never lets up. It's short, a novella, but delivers the ...more
Donna Till
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: modern, suspense
Burned continues where Betrayed finished and it is just as good. We read the aftermath of the murder in Betrayed. A plan is made but certain people have other ideas and no one really trusts each other anymore. Once again the relationships are all tested. I found that certain characters no matter what happened you love but there are others where my feelings about them completely changes from the first book.
Again this book finished on a brilliant cliff-hanger, and I know a third book has not been
Rebekah Nethery
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The heart wrenching conclusion to betrayed.

Though only a short novella, burned capture the tension, angst and frustration of betrayed and multiplies it by a thousand. Dealing with the aftermath of the previous book the girls must decide who is a friend and who is the enemy. You will have your heart on your throat until the end. This book is everything! I loved it so much. Even the ending which most wont like.
Diane Richards
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing !!! I could not put it down
I finished it in a few hours. It kept you in suspense the whole time You really feel for these characters!! Most you love and feel for and there’s one you just hate !!!
Loved it !!!!
I would recommend this book!!!!!
Nicole Keller
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait for this novella to come out - I needed to know what happened to everyone! I was not disappointed. The book was definitely a wild ride - seeing the aftermath of Sage’s decision impact everyone was intense. Knowing how cunning Sage is, I could only imagine what sort of plan she came up with to get Grayson. Welp, I pretty much hated her throughout the story, she was just so evil and b*tchy lol! Without giving spoilers, I will say that I was definitely happy through some of the book ...more
k .e.h
Colleen Stoutjesdyk
Dec 31, 2018
Kathryn Crawford
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This books was AMAZING 💜 I am someone a book either grabs me and keeps my attention or I just can’t get into it. This was a book that was impossible to put down! I could feel and relate to the characters of this book. At moments I felt like I was in the book!

Kelsey Cheyenne
Aug 10, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Amy
Lynne
added it
Nov 12, 2018
Kelsey has always been an avid reader and writer and recently she has decided to share her stories with the world. She has a golden retriever she's madly in love with and a true crime obsession.

Facebook: https://facebook.com/kelseycheyenneau...