Start by marking “Tryst” as Want to Read:
Tryst

Tryst

Three things you absolutely must not do, especially when you're the boss.

One… have an affair with your summer intern.

Two… have an affair with your friends’ daughter.

And three… have an affair with your ex's niece.

It's going to be a brutally hot summer in the city, and someone might just get burned.
Kindle Edition
Published August 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tryst, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tryst

Samantha
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

Well hot damn.

I never expected to like Tryst as much as I did! The characters were what drew me in, and their instant chemistry is what kept me reading the entire time. Shaniel paints a quick and steam filled story of Jade, a soon-to-be senior in College at UCLA, and Ian, a alpha-male who is instantly captivated by the woman Jade has grown up to be. There is just a small problem though--He is her father's best friend...and her new boss for the summer.

Yeah, talk about uh-oh.

I'm not usually one fo
We Like them Dark **
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This is definitely a nice break from the usual angst and deep romances that exist in the amazing world of books that I love. This is an incredibly quick read-maybe an hour or two if you have some time, I would recommend spending time with the characters in this book.
It’s an extremely fast paced book that really ends up being a fortunate sequence of events. It’s a lot of intertwined characters, being related- but I really enjoyed every second. I think some may say the story is taboo, but it was d
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tryst is a story of a girl who is hired as a summer intern for her father's friend, and has an affair with her boss, who is said father's friend. Simply put, a steamy, fast paced story with a side of taboo. It's short, steamy, and to the point, without a ton of angst, so simply put, an afternoon delight to enjoy. Usually, I'm not down for the whole father's friend romance stories, but the talented Shaniel Watson did it in a way that I didn't have a problem with it at all, nope, I just enjoyed th ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Tryst was a quick steamy read with characters that you will love. I liked that the tables were turned from the usual older man/younger woman romance. In Tryst, we get the opposite and it makes for a very entertaining read.

If you have a couple of hours, grab a glass of wine and get cozy with this office romance. It's quick, enjoyable, a tad bit taboo, and I really enjoyed it.

~ Kimberly Anne
Shermaine Dowling
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interest May-September romance

This was a spicy romance where Jade is 20, and her boss and dad's best friend is18 years older. The age difference is handled very well. Will a hot, summer fling be able to turn into any more? Where such a trust could have ended quite ugly and convoluted, Me Watson turned it into a lovely story of two people in love, despite any hindrance or complications. Highly recommended.
Jamie Chomyc
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book by Shaniel Watson that I have read and I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would!! This is a quick, fast paced read!! It's short and has a HEA so no cliffhangers which is a plus!! Younger woman older man that she has known her whole life!!
If your looking for a short, steamy office romance this is the book for you!!
mybookcraze
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2018, august-2018
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

My first book by this author. I really liked it. This was a super quick read. Its a forbidden love story of a boss and an intern. The book gets its steamy has a little bit of taboo. Also, it gets to the point of the story. If you need a quick read this is it!
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a quick and fast paced read, which is entertaining, and a steamy romance. I look forward to reading more of this authors’ work, and recommend her work for all readers.
Shawanna
Suchanangel
Sep 04, 2018
Heidi
Gigi
rated it did not like it
Gemma
Lezli
Aug 18, 2018
Michele
Aug 18, 2018
Shaniel Watson is the author of the Imperfections Series. Her first book was published in 2015. She writes stories she likes to read, sultry emotional stories with imperfect characters who eventually get their happy ending.
Shaniel lives in New York and is the proud mother of two daughters.

Visit her here: