Start by marking “Beyond the Pale” as Want to Read:
Beyond the Pale

Beyond the Pale

My whole life I’ve known Finn Jeffries and Brady Sterling would be my undoing.

The three of us were inseparable, but growing up with two boys as your best friends comes with it’s own certain type of growing pains.

As a child, Finn was wild and free, and grew up to be a devilishly handsome man with a smirk that frustrated me as much as it did other things to me.
Brady was b
Published by JNM LLC (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond the Pale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond the Pale

BookAddict
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hades, my reader friends, this one has devastating heartbreak written all over it, but the story is magnificent! Brady, Finn and Lennon have been best friends since she was the new kid in third grade. After high school graduation they go their separate ways, still keeping in touch, only to return home and be together again when Lennon's mother dies. The guys are just as in love with Lennon as they've always been, and they're doing their best not to force her to choose between them. Lennon l ...more
Sandra
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has angst in spades but the good kind, not the repetitive whingy kind.
There's quite a lot of background to take in, in this tale, which is revealed bit by bit.
We have 3 childhood friends Lennon, Brady & Finn. All from different backgrounds however they form a strong bond which has lasted the years since they fled their hometown & making totally different lives.
They did also make a pledge that when one of them returns home they all will follow.
What the main issue is they both love he
Konny
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beyond the Pale by Jennifer Millikin is a raw and gritty read that had me intrigued from start til the end. I read the book, cover to cover in one sitting, I couldn't put it down.
Lennon, Finn and Jeffries were friends since childhood. And let me tell you, Lennon's wasn't a pleasant one. She left and a left a lot of unfinished business behind. Now she's back and has to face her problems.
I'm a sucker for triangle stories. They grew up together, developed feelings and now's the time to choose.
Beyon
Andrea Thompson
Holy Triangles Batman. This one had all the angst, the flavor of second chances and the resolution doesn't happen until right at the end!

I really was torn with this one. Lennon is a relatable heroine, and her story alone is worth reading this book. Add in Brady and Finn, her friends since they were 6, and there's just a lot of swoon and tension and stress going on.

This is NOT a poly story. This is a love triangle that leaves the question about who ends up together romantically unresolved until
Sharon
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story about three friends, Finn & Brady, and their lady love Lennon. They were inseparable growing up, and only put distance between themselves for college. They made a pact when they were leaving that if anyone ever had to come back, they would all come back.
Both Finn & Brady are in love with Lennon, but she loves them both, how can she possibly choose between them?
This story will give you all the feels, lots of back story, just enough to get you to see where they are all coming
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Omg i couldn't put this book down. Lennon , Finn and Brady grew up together, where the best of friends and made a pack before each when thier own way that if one had to come back they all would. Lennon is headed back to bury the last of her tormented past and Finn and Brady are heaed there too and Lennon knows she should chose between the two on who has her heart but loving both came easy, but the secrets shared will make choosing easy.
Michaela
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A love triangle. Man, I was on edge the entire time I was reading this book! Some thugs I was able to predict and others just blew me out of the water. Highly entertaining and engaging.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a first read for me by this author and i fell right into the story. I heart these characters
Kristan Cohodas Tiedeman
Oct 02, 2019
I write angsty, emotion-filled stories about people trying to navigate life. When you've finished one of my books, I want you to feel like you've peeked into someone's world and witnessed their messy, sometimes tragic, beautiful life. To join my monthly newsletter (where I send out unedited chapters of my works-in-progress) visit jennifermillikinwrites.com