Start by marking “I Want to Punch You in the Face But I Love Jesus” as Want to Read:
I Want to Punch You in the Face But I Love Jesus

I Want to Punch You in the Face But I Love Jesus

The friend you need during dark PMS days...
This book is designed to be a friend that walks with a woman through those dreaded PMS days. With humor, stories from listeners of the radio show Sherri produces, and even some nuggets of what's happening physiologically when PMS darkens the doorstep, this book will give women a sense of community.
Most importantly it'll reinforce
Paperback
Published 2018 by Brant Hansen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about I Want to Punch You in the Face But I Love Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Want to Punch You in the Face But I Love Jesus

Start your review of I Want to Punch You in the Face But I Love Jesus
Kristi Drillien
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Radio show producer Sherri Lynn breaks the cultural taboo to not only discuss PMS, but to help women understand that they are not alone. Rather than pretend it doesn't happen, or act like it's not that big of a deal, or even accept that we women just need to handle it on our own, Sherri assures us that what is happening is real, it is a physical strain on our bodies, and it's okay to acknowledge that.

I have been looking forward to reading this ever since I first heard about it, and it did not
Kris Overtoom
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book proves that Christians are funny and can laugh at very unfunny things. Things like a woman's cycle--the prequel. Sherri Lynn calls her Patricia Michelle Sinclair. This book has a little bit of everything--cautionary tales, looking for Patty Michelle lurking in the background of Bible stories, some medical information and lots of humor. She starts out with the funniest list of how to manage yourself when Patty Michelle Sinclair is visiting. For those who still get visits from Patty, ...more
Kimberly
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book would, I’m sure be great for any woman who can relate to the intense symptoms of PMS. I’ve never really had any emotional reactions during that time, so it’s hard for me to relate. As a woman who normally fits outside the norm of womanhood, it doesn’t surprise me that I wouldn’t relate well to a book meant to relate to all women. That being said, I did enjoy it and I love Sherri and her honest approach and her love for Jesus. I settled on four stars because even though I couldn’t ...more
Dawn
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a real, funny look at PMS. A generally taboo subject among church folk, the natural cycle of women's bodies can be a painful mess, and the book gives some perspective on how to deal with and commiserate with others about the hormonal challenges we all deal with. It is hilarious and honest. I loved it!
Katy Claypool
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a reminder that you’re not alone in your monthly crazy. Put your sweat pants on, and settle in for an honest and humorous look into the monster of Patty Michelle Sinclair.
Brindy
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. So real and authentic. It had me laughing hysterically but also learning. And of course, not feeling alone in the world of "Patty!"
Amber
Suzanne Hawkins
Feb 09, 2019
Lovely Day
Mar 17, 2019

• Iron Garland (Harbinger #3)
  • Broken Veil (Harbinger #5)
  • Prism Cloud (Harbinger #4)
  • The Glass Universe: How the Ladies of the Harvard Observatory Took the Measure of the Stars
  • Be the Bridge: Pursuing God's Heart for Racial Reconciliation
  • An Equal Justice (David Adams, #1)
  • Blessed Are the Misfits: Great News for Believers who are Introverts, Spiritual Strugglers, or Just Feel Like They're Missing Something
  • The Inquisition (Summoner, #2)
  • Tilly
  • The Battlemage (Summoner, #3)
  • On Death and Dying