Start by marking “Big Fat Bitch” as Want to Read:

Big Fat Bitch

Sofie Vincent is some piece of work. She’s a mean one. A nasty. Someone who doesn’t play nice because she frankly doesn’t care if you like her or not. She could blow your life apart if you crossed her, and quite often did that very thing. Very few braved her beastly exterior.

Published September 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Big Fat Bitch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Fat Bitch

Start your review of Big Fat Bitch
Dita
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Not my typical genre but I loved every magical word of this book. Ginger Voight is a wordsmith and her characterizations of both the lovable, do-good Fletcher Sullivan and the prickly, feisty, unapologetically size 14, Sofie Vincent are phenomenal.

Sofie is a tough as nails, take no prisoners, show runner and writer for the wildly successful drama, Vindication. She didn't get where she by taking anyone's guff and she isn't about to start now. Fletcher is a self-sacrificing hospice nurse with a yo
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Buddy read with Kiki

DNFed @56%

Hero was a manipulative asshole who emotionally abused and threatened the heroine to reveal her secret, he held it against her. But he sure was a pathetic little shit when it came to his ex wife. Every chance he got he threw “pudgie” in the heroine’s face!
There’s nothing else to say about this book. I hated everyone!
Coco.V
Feb 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/14/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

She liked it that way. It was what had made her one of the biggest names in TV. Everything was going along according to plan.

Then one day a handsome hospice nurse named Fletcher Sul
Anna
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own!!!!
BIG FAT THANKS to the author for providing a copy of this book via Netgalley, and thanks to BooksGoSocial for this copy, thanks to author!!!
Stong solid 4 stars. It was almost great till the end, 10% last ones were a bit longish.
First of all, its a story with a great message, messages.
There is one good hero, I mean “good people” hero... Amazing father, the best in his professional field (nurse), awesome
Dita
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Delilah Night
I received a free copy of Big Fat Bitch from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

CW/TW--there is a scene with a graphic sexual assault in the book. It is part of a larger #metoo subplot, but could prove hard for victims of sexual assault.

Sofie Vincent has clawed her way to the top, and is now Queen Iron Britches, showrunner and writer of Vindication, the hottest show on television. Everyone jumps to do what she says out of fear of what will happen if they don't.

Fletcher Sullivan is a divo
Tvishi Mongia
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
A two and half star read.
This was an Ok-Ok read for me. I like the story but there is too much happening, too many plot lines for it to have an impact.
The main issue for me is the overly perfect Hero. He goes through no changes through out the book. Has barely any negative traits and the ones that are there are not explored. Making him 2 dimensional.
He manipulates and Blackmails the MC but that's brushed off because he's got a mean wife and he is helping the MC and her mother reunite, so it's
Katrin Schäfer
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
von Ginger Voight
BooksGoSocial
Cover:
Memorable, beautiful and esthetic
Review:
„Sofie Vincent is some piece of work. She’s a mean one. A nasty. Someone who doesn’t play nice because she frankly doesn’t care if you like her or not. She could blow your life apart if you crossed her, and quite often did. Very few braved her beastly exterior.
She liked it that way.
To her annoyance, this lovely routine was thwarted the minute a handsome hospice nurse named Fletcher Sullivan popped up on her
MJ
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Big Fat Bitch is utterly fantastic! Ginger Voight truly digs deep for this story of a powerful woman in Hollywood who needs to find her inner strength to be just as mighty in her personal life. Sofie Vincent is a force to be reckoned with, show-runner extraordinaire on the set of Vindication, everyone shaking in their boots should they miss a line or come to work not their best. I was even scared for them at first since she rules that set with an iron fist. But then we get the backstory. The rea ...more
Janet
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the publisher, as I do not regurgitate the contents or story of books in reviews, I let them do it!

To her ann
D Call
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing characters

I started reading this book because of the title. Who wouldn't?! I love the tributes to Angela Lansbury. The main characters were wonderfully real, the secondary characters and subplots were gripping, and the introduction to hospice care and dementia was well done. I highlighted a bunch of pearls of wisdom. This book is amazing and I recommend it to everyone.

Stand alone HEA.

Contains no sex scenes, swear words (mostly the Lord's name in vain and the F bomb), and violence (bully
Debby Borkowski
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful story that will make you mad, smile and eventually feel good ,

I don't often write reviews but this story touched my heart. The hero is such a great guy that you really want him to get what he wants. The bitch is a little harder to like but you finally get there . A well written story. You might need some tissues at the end.
Vikki Bulmer
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

I really get to grips with a Ginger Bought book, she writes about curvier women and true life difficulties. The story is written well and sensitively. There's so much depth to the characters and story, really enjoyed it.
Kayleigh Kehoe ♡
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
wordpresstumblrinstagramtwitter
_____________________________

"Even with more awareness and the #MeToo movement, a lot of men held onto their jobs despite shocking allegations because it all boiled down to a matter of he said/she said, and society was hard-wired to defer to whatever he said as truth."

This powerful book completely surpasses the breaking of boundaries, smashes them to smithereens with a size 10 heel, sets fire to the debris and casually walks away as the pile of
Christine
Mar 02, 2020
Cath Thorley
May 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Legacy (Steel Brothers Saga #14)
  • The Princess Trials (The Princess Trials, #1)
  • Dirty Like Zane (Dirty, #6)
  • Unchained: Blood Bond: Parts 1, 2 & 3 (Volume 1) (Blood Bond Saga)
  • Rebel's Blade (The Aermian Feuds, #1)
  • Enemy's Queen (The Aermian Feuds, #3)
  • Crown's Shield (The Aermian Feuds, #2)
  • Hot Mess (Players #1)
  • Fall From Grace
  • Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss, #1)
  • Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather #1)
  • Space in His Heart
  • Stolen Heart (The Hearts of Sawyers Bend Book 1)
  • Sweet Temptation (Players #3)
  • Cross (Courting Chaos #1)
  • Strum Me: A Second Chance Bully Romance
  • Coffee Girl (Coffee Book #1)
  • The Makeup Artist (Coffee Book #2)
Ginger Voight is a screenwriter and bestselling author with over twenty published titles in fiction and nonfiction. She covers everything from travel to politics in nonfiction, as well as romance, paranormal, and dark, “ripped from the headlines” topics like Dirty Little Secrets.

Ginger discovered her love for writing in sixth grade, courtesy of a Halloween assignment. From then on, writing became

News & Interviews