Start by marking “Big Fat Bitch” as Want to Read:

Big Fat Bitch

Sofie Vincent is some piece of work. She’s a mean one. A nasty. Someone who doesn’t play nice because she frankly doesn’t care if you like her or not. She could blow your life apart if you crossed her, and quite often did that very thing. Very few braved her beastly exterior.

Published September 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Big Fat Bitch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Fat Bitch

Dita
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not my typical genre but I loved every magical word of this book. Ginger Voight is a wordsmith and her characterizations of both the lovable, do-good Fletcher Sullivan and the prickly, feisty, unapologetically size 14, Sofie Vincent are phenomenal.

Sofie is a tough as nails, take no prisoners, show runner and writer for the wildly successful drama, Vindication. She didn't get where she by taking anyone's guff and she isn't about to start now. Fletcher is a self-sacrificing hospice nurse with a yo
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
Buddy read with Kiki

DNFed @56%

Hero was a manipulative asshole who emotionally abused and threatened the heroine to reveal her secret, he held it against her. But he sure was a pathetic little shit when it came to his ex wife. Every chance he got he threw “pudgie” in the heroine’s face!
There’s nothing else to say about this book. I hated everyone!
Coco.V
Feb 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/14/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

She liked it that way. It was what had made her one of the biggest names in TV. Everything was going along according to plan.

Then one day a handsome hospice nurse named Fletcher Sul
Anna
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own!!!!
BIG FAT THANKS to the author for providing a copy of this book via Netgalley, and thanks to BooksGoSocial for this copy, thanks to author!!!
Stong solid 4 stars. It was almost great till the end, 10% last ones were a bit longish.
First of all, its a story with a great message, messages.
There is one good hero, I mean “good people” hero... Amazing father, the best in his professional field (nurse), awesome
Delilah Night
I received a free copy of Big Fat Bitch from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

CW/TW--there is a scene with a graphic sexual assault in the book. It is part of a larger #metoo subplot, but could prove hard for victims of sexual assault.

Sofie Vincent has clawed her way to the top, and is now Queen Iron Britches, showrunner and writer of Vindication, the hottest show on television. Everyone jumps to do what she says out of fear of what will happen if they don't.

Fletcher Sullivan is a divo

BooksGoSocial
Cover:
Memorable, beautiful and esthetic
Review:
„Sofie Vincent is some piece of work. She’s a mean one. A nasty. Someone who doesn’t play nice because she frankly doesn’t care if you like her or not. She could blow your life apart if you crossed her, and quite often did. Very few braved her beastly exterior.
She liked it that way.
To her annoyance, this lovely routine was thwarted the minute a handsome hospice nurse named Fletcher Sullivan popped up on her
MJ
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Big Fat Bitch is utterly fantastic! Ginger Voight truly digs deep for this story of a powerful woman in Hollywood who needs to find her inner strength to be just as mighty in her personal life. Sofie Vincent is a force to be reckoned with, show-runner extraordinaire on the set of Vindication, everyone shaking in their boots should they miss a line or come to work not their best. I was even scared for them at first since she rules that set with an iron fist. But then we get the backstory. The rea ...more
Janet
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the publisher, as I do not regurgitate the contents or story of books in reviews, I let them do it!

To her ann
♥ Kayleigh Kehoe ⚜ (Awkword Reviews)✍
"Even with more awareness and the #MeToo movement, a lot of men held onto their jobs despite shocking allegations because it all boiled down to a matter of he said/she said, and society was hard-wired to defer to whatever he said as truth."

This powerful book completely surpasses the breaking of boundaries, smashes them to smithereens with a size 10 heel, sets fire to the debris and casually walks away as the pile of broken boundaries explodes behind.

Controversial topics are the main theme foc
Tvishi Mongia
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
A two and half star read.
This was an Ok-Ok read for me. I like the story but there is too much happening, too many plot lines for it to have an impact.
The main issue for me is the overly perfect Hero. He goes through no changes through out the book. Has barely any negative traits and the ones that are there are not explored. Making him 2 dimensional.
He manipulates and Blackmails the MC but that's brushed off because he's got a mean wife and he is helping the MC and her mother reunite, so it's
Christine

Gliese
Oct 17, 2018
Heather Bennett
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A heart hardened Hollywood woman and a sexy male nurse that melts her heart. Ginger Voight has written an emotional book that pulls you into the story of Sofie and Fletcher. You really understand why these characters tick and the story is so well written. Sofie can be a nasty woman, but Fletcher can be a really sweet man. What will happen with this romance? Why is Sofie nasty? I can't wait to read another from this author. I am hooked.
Corinne Sparks
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those unapologetic books that markets for women. I'd dare say it would be shelved as chick-lit, but I loathe that phrase and dislike writing off a genre as 'for women'.
However! This book is for women, and for men, and for those who are neither, or both, that enjoy a fierce and fragile heroine that damn well gets the job done, and who has walls that are a mile thick, and freaks out when cracks appear in those perfectly maintained walls.
Ginger Voight writes characters that are so r
Mary
Jan 16, 2019
Ginger Voight is a screenwriter and bestselling author with over twenty published titles in fiction and nonfiction. She covers everything from travel to politics in nonfiction, as well as romance, paranormal, and dark, “ripped from the headlines” topics like Dirty Little Secrets.

Ginger discovered her love for writing in sixth grade, courtesy of a Halloween assignment. From then on, writing became