Start by marking “Tripping on a Halo” as Want to Read:
Tripping on a Halo

Tripping on a Halo

It’s really hard to save a guy’s life when he keeps running from you.

You might be asking yourself why I’m waving an inflatable penis in the air and screaming at the top of my lungs. If I took time to explain, Declan Moss would get hit by a bus.

Let me back up. I didn’t ask for this. I was perfectly happy—and perfectly sane—before I was tasked with keeping Declan Moss alive.
Published December 7th 2018 by Select Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tripping on a Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tripping on a Halo

Start your review of Tripping on a Halo
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

TRIPPING ON A HALO HERO!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
It’s really hard to save a guy’s life when he keeps running from you.
Bibi
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-author
A gem

I don’t know why I’m surprised that Torre is also excellent at writing romantic comedies because, obviously, the woman is an overachiever. If you liked The Hating Game, you’ll love Tripping on a Halo.
Christy
Dec 09, 2018 marked it as dnf
DNF @40%

I love all things Alessandra, but for some reason, this one wasn't working for me. I just couldn't connect, and after getting almost to the half way point and still not being pulled in, I'm calling it quits. Could be me, could be the timing of reading the book, either way- decide for yourself!
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Tripping on a Halo
AUTHOR: Alessandra Torre
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION: December 7th, 2018

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

TRIPPING ON A HALO: Is a standalone romance novel by author Alessandra Torre. In this we meet unsuspecting Declan & looney tunes Autumn.

The very first chapter had me in giggles, what a unique, pull you in as soon as you start reading way to start off ‘Tripping on a halo’ Autumn puts my stalking skills t
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
Autumn has recently lost her mother and she has a weird head pain that leads her to know that she must keep Declan Moss safe. She is his guardian angel after all.

Does she know him? No Does that stop her? Also no..
Declan? He does notice Autumn following him. Especially after she steals his garbage.

He wavers on the thoughts of getting a restraining order...then he looks at her facebook profile. The girl has a pig!

Surely no one that has a pig is a real threat? *cough cough*

This book is
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Actual surveillance footage of what I looked like while reading this book . . . . .

Meet Autumn. Six months ago she was struck with a feeling and pulled off some divine intervention that ended up saving Declan’s life. Ever since she’s sorta been stalking keeping an eye on him in order to make sure no danger comes his way. Pretty much she’s his self-declared guardian angel. A chance encounter brings the duo face-to-face and Autumn
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by publsiher via Netgalley)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Declan Moss is a gorgeous architect who lives in Tallahassee, Florida. He has a great life except for the creepy, blonde stalker he can’t seem to shake. Between multiple attempts to see him at his office, odd outbursts, and showing up all over town he was convinced she was a lunatic who had serious boundary issues. When she begins to step up her game he becomes more alarmed than flattered.

Autumn Jones is a quirky, beautiful woman who has an
Carol
3.75 stars.⭐⭐⭐⭐
A "sweet" romantic comedy from a multi talented writer. She really can tackle any romance genre and bring her own unexpected twist to it.
Case in point the ending..she give us hints along the way but it was still an unexpected way to go with this "stalkerish" and amusing storyline.
Autumn and Declan were both entertaining characters for me and throw in a semi-domesticated pig and you've totally got me!!
pig GIF
Tara
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet, funny, adorably-romantic book that I could not put down!
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HA!!!

That was the first thing that popped out of my mouth when I read the first sentence. Hilarious, witty, refreshing, with a touch of sexiness that had you craving more. Tripping On A Halo was the perfect comedic release that I was looking for and I’m so glad that I was introduced to these funny lovable characters.

Autumn is a girl who some would say that her screws aren’t really tightened enough. She’s a bit looney but she has a perfectly good explanation for being that way and no one is
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Why didn't anyone tell me that Alessandra Torre wrote romantic comedy? Tripping on a Halo was a book that sparkled and had me busting a gut right to the end.

Autumn - this girl was a riot! Although she annoyed me with her refusal to see what was literally in front of her face and how she kept trying to push the hero away when she was obviously attracted to him, somehow her other qualities worked. She was incredibly awkward and delusional. She was a stalker who thought she was a guardian angel. Sh
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Guardian angel' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I've probably described with this word every single release I've read by Alessandra Torre but it doesn't make it any less true: unique. This woman always surprises with her originality and the surprises and twists you do not expect that make story even a more amazing experience. Can you tell how much I enjoyed this book? Well done, Alessandra!

So, Tripping on a Halo is this author’s newest standal
Spoiler contains my spin on the book synopsis: (view spoiler) ...more
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
4 Stars!🌟

So unique! And fun! I seriously had the best time while reading this book. I laughed out loud more than a few times. There was one moment in the book...it was funny but in a delayed reaction kind of way...like you didn’t realize how funny it was until a few seconds passes. I laughed so hard I got hiccups.

This is a super cute read and I’m so happy to say that Alessandra Torre does a fabulous job with romantic comedy🙌🏽

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 “Charming” Stars

This was a super sweet, lighthearted, different kind of rom-com read. A quirky heroine who is obsessive to a fault but is kindly sincere and a sexy hero who doesn’t know what to think about this crazy heroine.

I love that this story is different in its sweetness. Autumn is a woman who is adorable yet slightly broken hearted. And her thinking she is a sort of guardian angle is endearing. Declan is going about living his life except he has a stalker, until he finds out why. The j
Katerina
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Spoiler, spoiler, spoiler, spoiler, spoilers:

Literally the most mashed up story I’ve read.

First 50% was incredibly boring. She’s a creepy stalker of his, invented a fake Facebook profile and befriended him, sorts through his trash, because she believes she’s his guardian angel after saving his life six months ago. What girl does that to a geeza?

They finally MEET and he is aware that she’s his stalker. Idg why he has random sex with the h and she’s not very responsible either despite the attrac
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

“ You're going to think I'm crazy. ”
“ I hate to break it to you, but that boat sailed a long time ago. ”
“ It's okay. My sister thinks I'm crazy too. ”

Gripping on a Halo is a cute, lighthearted and fun read.There were moments in this story that I was laughing and others that I was swooning.

description

I love the characters a lot, Autumn and Declan’s journey is unique and so cute.You'll love their moments and laugh with them.

Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Ok, so let me just preface this by telling you that rom coms are not really my thing. I like sarcasm and witty banter that give me a chuckle from time to time but outright silliness in my romance is just not my jam. So maybe that's why this book wasn't my favorite. I'm sure it's a big fat cliche' to say this, but it's probably not the book, it's probably just me.

I read this book rather quickly, devouring it in a day. I was into it, I thought it was cute, I thought Alessandra Torre's writing was
Betül
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
- 3.75 stars -
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 7, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Quirky, fun, and laugh out loud funny

I loved, loved, loved this book! Tripping on a Halo has all the right pieces for the perfect romantic comedy. It's also original, fun, and a true breath of fresh air. Alessandra Torre has written a book that I won't be forgetting and I know that so many people are going to fall in love with these two.

What would you do if someone was constantly following you? And I'n not talking about the run of the
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
I DEFINITELY need to write my review of this five star, biggest-book-hangover-ever inducing story! Gah! I loved it soooooo much!!!!
TBC....
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
What a fun book! Chloe believes she's a guardian angel to one man. Declan Moss. Declan believes he has a stalker. Declan's best friend slash business partner thinks he's just paranoid. Chloe's sister and shrink thinks this is her way of mourning her mothers loss. All of that combined made for one comedic story that will also really pull at your heart strings.

Chloe was such a fun character. She's quirky, fun and isn't afraid to do anything. She has a pet pig, wears Wonder Woman t-shirts, creates
Shayna
“𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆.”

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐨 by the incredible Alessandra Torre is a steamy, sweet, hilarious, and quirky romance that was next to impossible to put down. It has an emotional kick that had my head and my heart craving for a happily ever after. When this author gives us something on the lighter side, my heart soars and I only want more and more. With equal parts passion and hilarity,
☽•☾-Ari
4 laughing my ass off stars

Oh my god, this book is just such a major ROFL I cannot even.
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
4.5*

I've had this book since the first review by a trusted gr friend but never read it. I want to go back and smack myself silly. This book was everything I hope for in a romance especially with a bit of comedy attached. The first part was cute and funny, the middle sexy and sweet and the ending tear jerking, sweet and lovely. My emotions were all over evidently and I really, really enjoyed this one. The h was quirky and funny, I loved her relationship with her family and her pet pig. The H was
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"You're going to think I'm crazy."
"I hate to break it to you, but that boat sailed a long time ago."

The author dropped me right in the middle of Crazy Town in the first chapter and I found myself struggling to wrap my head around the situation. That didn't stop me from giggling at the visual of the inflatable penis Declan's guardian angel was waving around. I'm not averse to a little cray-cray, or even a lot, in this case.

What was especially funny was that Declan didn't know she was trying t
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars!

My heart!

I've missed Alessandra's story-telling, and let me tell you, this was the rom-com/unexpectedness of my dreams! I laughed, I swooned, I cringed, I was *shook*. I've never felt so many emotions while reading a book as I did with this one. I was just living for this book!

What starts off as an awkward, stalker/guardian-angel type of book turned out to be one of my favorite reads of the year and don't mind me, but I'll be swooning still all over Declan. That sweet, sweet man. And
RentasticReads
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am OBSESSED! Alessandra Torre has pulled out all the stops and gave us the perfect romance read packed with so much heart and heat and humor in Tripping on a Halo! Seriously, the entire time, I was either sputtering and laughing my butt off, swooning and melting my heart out, or just sighing blissful sighs and falling further down the Declan Moss hole. And then at one point, she goes and drops a bomb you wouldn’t see coming. One that will make you stop breathing. Stop thinking. And just... fee ...more
Kahea
***5 Stars***

After reading the blurb, hell not even the entire blurb, just the first two sentences and I was all in, because how can you not want to read a book where the heroine has the opportunity to wave an inflatable penis around? You can’t. You. Just. Can’t. So I dove in and I was hooked from the first sentence. This book is all kinds of quirky, sweet and smexy romcom goodness with huge dose of heart that kept me turning the pages until the very end.

Autumn is, aside from being a Guardia
Susan's Reviews
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quirky, funny, with a potential hint of the supernatural. Autumn believes she is Declan's Guardian Angel, that only she can keep him out of harms way - she's proved it several times already, right?!!

Declan is at first alarmed, then intrigued by his beautiful stalker. After a while, he comes up with his own oddball reasons as to why she needs to stick around and protect him, including a back woods holiday in rural Florida.

Torre did it again with this fun romp of a story, which suddenly takes a ve

• Hotshot Doc
  • Naked Love
  • The Wish Collector
  • Make Me Bad
  • My Life in Shambles
  • Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)
  • The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister
  • Right Where I Want You
Alessandra Torre (AR Torre) is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two romance and suspense novels. In addition to writing, she is the creator of Alessandra Torre Ink - an online community of over 10,000 published and aspiring authors.

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc