Start by marking “Tripping on a Halo” as Want to Read:
Tripping on a Halo

Tripping on a Halo

It’s really hard to save a guy’s life when he keeps running from you.

You might be asking yourself why I’m waving an inflatable penis in the air and screaming at the top of my lungs. If I took time to explain, Declan Moss would get hit by a bus.

Let me back up. I didn’t ask for this. I was perfectly happy—and perfectly sane—before I was tasked with keeping Declan Moss alive.
Published December 7th 2018 by Select Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tripping on a Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tripping on a Halo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

TRIPPING ON A HALO HERO!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
It’s really hard to save a guy’s life when he keeps running from you.
Christy
Dec 09, 2018 marked it as dnf
DNF @40%

I love all things Alessandra, but for some reason, this one wasn't working for me. I just couldn't connect, and after getting almost to the half way point and still not being pulled in, I'm calling it quits. Could be me, could be the timing of reading the book, either way- decide for yourself!
Bibi
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-author
A gem

I don’t know why I’m surprised that Torre is also excellent at writing romantic comedies because, obviously, the woman is an overachiever. If you liked The Hating Game, you’ll love Tripping on a Halo.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Tripping on a Halo
AUTHOR: Alessandra Torre
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION: December 7th, 2018

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

TRIPPING ON A HALO: Is a standalone romance novel by author Alessandra Torre. In this we meet unsuspecting Declan & looney tunes Autumn.

The very first chapter had me in giggles, what a unique, pull you in as soon as you start reading way to start off ‘Tripping on a halo’ Autumn puts my stalking skills to sha
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Actual surveillance footage of what I looked like while reading this book . . . . .

Meet Autumn. Six months ago she was struck with a feeling and pulled off some divine intervention that ended up saving Declan’s life. Ever since she’s sorta been stalking keeping an eye on him in order to make sure no danger comes his way. Pretty much she’s his self-declared guardian angel. A chance encounter brings the duo face-to-face and Autumn lea
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
One word - UNIQUE!!!

With Tripping on a Halo, the author delivered a well written, sweet and original tale that is as charming as it is enchanting.

The feel of this story is comparable to Love, Chloe - a sweet and easy read, perfect for in between heavier reads. A funny story, about a guardian angle that has her hands full from keeping Declan Moss alive. Of course the way she goes about is as cute as it is entertaining. Not just for the reader- lol.

If you love to be entertained by a quirky and sas
Tara
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet, funny, adorably-romantic book that I could not put down!
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HA!!!

That was the first thing that popped out of my mouth when I read the first sentence. Hilarious, witty, refreshing, with a touch of sexiness that had you craving more. Tripping On A Halo was the perfect comedic release that I was looking for and I’m so glad that I was introduced to these funny lovable characters.

Autumn is a girl who some would say that her screws aren’t really tightened enough. She’s a bit looney but she has a perfectly good explanation for being that way and no one is goi
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Guardian angel' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I've probably described with this word every single release I've read by Alessandra Torre but it doesn't make it any less true: unique. This woman always surprises with her originality and the surprises and twists you do not expect that make story even a more amazing experience. Can you tell how much I enjoyed this book? Well done, Alessandra!

So, Tripping on a Halo is this author’s newest standal
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by publsiher via Netgalley)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Declan Moss is a gorgeous architect who lives in Tallahassee, Florida. He has a great life except for the creepy, blonde stalker he can’t seem to shake. Between multiple attempts to see him at his office, odd outbursts, and showing up all over town he was convinced she was a lunatic who had serious boundary issues. When she begins to step up her game he becomes more alarmed than flattered.

Autumn Jones is a quirky, beautiful woman who has an obs
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

“ You're going to think I'm crazy. ”
“ I hate to break it to you, but that boat sailed a long time ago. ”
“ It's okay. My sister thinks I'm crazy too. ”

Gripping on a Halo is a cute, lighthearted and fun read.There were moments in this story that I was laughing and others that I was swooning.

description

I love the characters a lot, Autumn and Declan’s journey is unique and so cute.You'll love their moments and laugh with them.

Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Ok, so let me just preface this by telling you that rom coms are not really my thing. I like sarcasm and witty banter that give me a chuckle from time to time but outright silliness in my romance is just not my jam. So maybe that's why this book wasn't my favorite. I'm sure it's a big fat cliche' to say this, but it's probably not the book, it's probably just me.

I read this book rather quickly, devouring it in a day. I was into it, I thought it was cute, I thought Alessandra Torre's writing was
Betul
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
- 3.75 stars -
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 7, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Quirky, fun, and laugh out loud funny

I loved, loved, loved this book! Tripping on a Halo has all the right pieces for the perfect romantic comedy. It's also original, fun, and a true breath of fresh air. Alessandra Torre has written a book that I won't be forgetting and I know that so many people are going to fall in love with these two.

What would you do if someone was constantly following you? And I'n not talking about the run of the
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
What a fun book! Chloe believes she's a guardian angel to one man. Declan Moss. Declan believes he has a stalker. Declan's best friend slash business partner thinks he's just paranoid. Chloe's sister and shrink thinks this is her way of mourning her mothers loss. All of that combined made for one comedic story that will also really pull at your heart strings.

Chloe was such a fun character. She's quirky, fun and isn't afraid to do anything. She has a pet pig, wears Wonder Woman t-shirts, creates
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Hottie Architect Declan has a stalker.
Yup. He doesn't know how else to describe/explain the pretty blonde crazy girl who keeps showing up all the time. He sees her everywhere. Should he be scared to be killed soon? Or is it all really harmless?

Autmn - the 'stalker' - is not really a stalker, but a guardian angel. At least that's what she thinks. Her sister thinks she's a tiny little bit crazy. But she's not - she knows something bad is about to happen to Declan and she has to save him!

What will
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"You're going to think I'm crazy."
"I hate to break it to you, but that boat sailed a long time ago."

The author dropped me right in the middle of Crazy Town in the first chapter and I found myself struggling to wrap my head around the situation. That didn't stop me from giggling at the visual of the inflatable penis Declan's guardian angel was waving around. I'm not averse to a little cray-cray, or even a lot, in this case.

What was especially funny was that Declan didn't know she was trying to
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars!

My heart!

I've missed Alessandra's story-telling, and let me tell you, this was the rom-com/unexpectedness of my dreams! I laughed, I swooned, I cringed, I was *shook*. I've never felt so many emotions while reading a book as I did with this one. I was just living for this book!

What starts off as an awkward, stalker/guardian-angel type of book turned out to be one of my favorite reads of the year and don't mind me, but I'll be swooning still all over Declan. That sweet, sweet man. And
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 “Charming” Stars

This was a super sweet, lighthearted, different kind of rom-com read. A quirky heroine who is obsessive to a fault but is kindly sincere and a sexy hero who doesn’t know what to think about this crazy heroine.

I love that this story is different in its sweetness. Autumn is a woman who is adorable yet slightly broken hearted. And her thinking she is a sort of guardian angle is endearing. Declan is going about living his life except he has a stalker, until he finds out why. The j
Ari
4 laughing my ass off stars

Oh my god, this book is just such a major ROFL I cannot even.
RentasticReads
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am OBSESSED! Alessandra Torre has pulled out all the stops and gave us the perfect romance read packed with so much heart and heat and humor in Tripping on a Halo! Seriously, the entire time, I was either sputtering and laughing my butt off, swooning and melting my heart out, or just sighing blissful sighs and falling further down the Declan Moss hole. And then at one point, she goes and drops a bomb you wouldn’t see coming. One that will make you stop breathing. Stop thinking. And just... fee ...more
Kahea
***5 Stars***

After reading the blurb, hell not even the entire blurb, just the first two sentences and I was all in, because how can you not want to read a book where the heroine has the opportunity to wave an inflatable penis around? You can’t. You. Just. Can’t. So I dove in and I was hooked from the first sentence. This book is all kinds of quirky, sweet and smexy romcom goodness with huge dose of heart that kept me turning the pages until the very end.

Autumn is, aside from being a Guardian
Shayna
“𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆.”

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐨 by the incredible Alessandra Torre is a steamy, sweet, hilarious, and quirky romance that was next to impossible to put down. It has an emotional kick that had my head and my heart craving for a happily ever after. When this author gives us something on the lighter side, my heart soars and I only want more and more. With equal parts passion and hilarity,
Amy
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alessandra Torre delivers a book that is so sweet, so romantic, so full of glowy warmth that you will be unable to finish this book without a big fat smile on your face. Go ahead and try, and then come back here and tell me how you failed.

Autumn believes that she is Declan's guardian angel, so she has spent four months hovering around him. She thinks he doesn't see her (oh, he does), but because she doesn't pose a threat or interfere in his life in any way, he just sort of accepts her. And then
Paula White
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*

This was quirky and amusing. I loved Declan, Autumn was unique....almost a stalker but her heart was in the right place.
I liked how they came together it was natural considering the circumstances , loved Mr Oinks and Autumn’s sister.
There was a twist which I did pick up on but that did not hinder my enjoyment of the book. Would have like a longer epilogue but you can’t have everything!

A light, quirky romance.
Karen
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want a pet pig like Mr Oinks! He’s adorable with his smelly farts and tiptoeing trotters.

Not only did this book make me want a pig of my very own but it also made me want to research hilarious ways to die, buy a five foot inflatable penis and shout purple people eaters at random people in the street.

Tripping on a Halo is a cheer you up kind of book. A make you believe in romance kind of book. An I want Autumn Jones to be my best friend kind of book (so she can think she’s protecting me from al
Cassidy
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I devoured Tripping on a Halo in 12 hours. I slept a good 7 of them. That’s pretty fast for me. It hooked me from the first page and never let me go. This story is so unique. It reminds me why I love reading. I smiled, giggled, swooned, and had a few OMG moments. You won’t regret reading this book. I would suggest doing it when you have plenty of time to just read. You won’t want to do anything else after you start. Brava Alessandra!!!

I voluntarily read an early copy.
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
Jan
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
When a book begins with a woman carrying a huge penis while trying to look inconspicuous, it gets your attention.

I laughed, had tears in my eyes from sadness, swooned, then laughed again, that was pretty much the flow in this book.

Autumn is goofy, funny without meaning to be, she believes she is Declan's Guardian Angel which all begins following her mother's death, a day in the park and the belief that she saved Declan's life.
Autumn has a new purpose to distract her from grief and that is kee
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
ONE LINE SUMMARY

Funny, romantic, brilliant family relationship, but a bit too short to delve into some of the heroine's clear psychological issues.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec
“He didn’t get it. Go figure that I was tasked with protecting some eye candy who turned out to be dumb as a bag of rocks.” 0 likes