Start by marking “The Wolf's Bandit” as Want to Read:
The Wolf's Bandit

The Wolf's Bandit

(Howls Romances #5)

Robyn Loxley is determined to save every homeless child she can find, even if she has to break the law to do it. Since the royal foundation rudely turned her down, her target has become their crown jewels. She needs only one more job before she’s done for good.

Wolf shifter Aitan Hansen is the crown prince of a small country where he runs his royal foundation and takes c

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 141 pages
Published August 14th 2018 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf's Bandit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf's Bandit

Start your review of The Wolf's Bandit
Ruby Ap.
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This was another awesome story written by one of my favorite authors', Milly Taiden ♡ I loved everything about this story, the chemistry between the main characters, even the side characters were great too, as well as the plot line and how easy the flow of the story felt to me was great :)

I can't wait to read more from this author and also can't wait to see what stories come out of the Howls Romance Series, since I've been reading each one when it comes out because they're awesome! ♡

Lory
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own. This was a very enjoyable and entertaining read. I absolutely loved the play on the Robin Hood legend even if it was a little corny. At the end of the day a thief is a thief even if we try to sugar coat it, or if even I do empathize with Robyn's action. I did like the surprise twist between Aitan and Robyn if a little predictabl ...more
Malinda
3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. I liked both Robyn and Aitan...as you may have figured out from the names and general description, this is a Robin Hood remake.

Robyn is the CEO of a armored car company that she's built up from 1 armored car. Robyn had a rough childhood as she was separated from her family most of her life and only got a second chance due to the kindness of a stranger. Because of the help she received when she was young, Robyn has an almost viscera
Heather
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this take on Robin Hood! Sassy and sexy, but it will grip your heart too. Robyn wants to save all of the homeless children because she was once homeless. She needs money to make this happen and she is, well, a thief. Stealing from the "rich" to give to the homeless children. Somewhere along the way her prince comes in to save her. Well, he does want to solve the mystery of the thefts but finds his mate first and is determined to keep her from harm. There is more than meets the eye going ...more
Lisa Book Shelf
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wolfs

She runs a security firm and tons the reach for the poor. But her new mate is the big bad wolf in this newest book in this shifter series
Sandy
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

As always, Molly Taiden never fails to entertain with every book she writes. This story has so much action and suspense, along with great sex scenes and a
Effect love story.
Phyllis
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Wolf's Bandit is Milly Taiden's latest story for the Howls Romance books. This story follows human Robyn Loxley & wolf shifter Aitan Hansen on their journey to happily ever after.

Robyn is determined to save homeless children from the streets & she doesn't care how she does it. She's just determined to give those children a better life. She doesn't need some sexy guy nosing around while she's trying to plan her next job.

Aitan is the heir to the throne of his country. Several pricele
Nikki Brooks
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Robin Hood was never this sexy...or female!

Robyn is the CEO of a security firm by day and a high end thief by night. Like the original Robin, this girl robs from the rich to look after the poor, paying forward the kindness that was shown to her when she was found by a kind, wealthy boy and his parents on the street.

Aitan is the crown Prince of his tiny nation which now wholeheartedly embraces its modern monarchy. He is on the trail of a prolific thief who has been stealin
Cheri
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We have a female Robyn (hood) in this one. She is a professional CEO and a thief because she wants to take care of every child wandering the streets and that takes money. She has a good reason why she doesn't rob people of money only expensive things. Her target was chosen because a charity that should have helped when she made her request didn't even listen to her plea. They were run by a royal family. They would pay with their family gems and she'd do anything--even steal--for her kids.
Patricia Bello
Aug 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Robyn and her merry kids... a nice twist to the popular tale. Robyn robs the rich (in this case Aitan's family's crown jewels) to get street children off the streets and into a private school. And Aitan's in town to investigate.

From the get go, their chemistry is scorching. And Robyn is very earnest about her cause. Aitan is your typical goodlooking shifter male...alpha-ish but civilized. So it was a big disappointment to me that he didn't know how to fight. I mean come on! The crown
Emily Lindsey
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun to read story, a play on the Robin Hood legend, and a beautifully written story about gratitude and redemption. I loved Robyn's character, like the character of the character, if you know what I mean? She has a beautiful soul and clearly is the hero in this tale. Her grandmother had some knowledge or connection to shifters, like I feel that she was more than just Granma because she could smell a lie and knew things that people don't normally know. Aitan was a wonderfully clueless d ...more
Nikki
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robyn is the CEO of Safe Journeys, an armored truck company. She didn’t have the best of childhoods so she pays it forward by doing her best to rescue as many children off the street as she can. Her only problem is that it’s expensive to send the children to the academy where they will be taken care of. Robyn appeals to a Royal Charity Foundation and is turned down so she takes matters into her own hands to get the money she needs. Aitan is a wolf shifter and the crown prince of his country, he ...more
Linda
This was a really good book and I enjoyed reading it. Robyn owns a security company that her father started and is a very determined young woman. She had a difficult childhood when her mother took her away from her father and she ended up homeless on the streets. Now she’s determined to help the homeless children in any way she can. She meets Aitan, wolf shifter and the crown prince of a small country. Someone has been stealing from his family and he’s come to the US to find the culprit. The che ...more
Whispers From
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robyn owns a armor truck company and a thief on the side. She saves kids from the street and the money she gets from the items she stole goes to a private school for the kids she’s rescued. Aitan is a prince who has come to America to find the thief that stole their crown jewels. What the wolf shifter finds instead is his mate. Which happens to be the same person. Robyn has one last job to do and she can quit but after she does it, she is kidnapped by the man she sells the items to. Can Aitan sa ...more
Janet Hendricks
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Loved This Story

Robyn and Aidan's story...Wolf shifter Prince Aidan Hansen is visiting America hoping to catch a thief and recover his family's stolen jewelry. He suspects someone at the armored car delivery service that delivered the jewelry to the museums is behind the thefts. What he doesn't suspect is that he's going to meet his mate who just happens to be the CEO/owner of the company. Since this is a Milly Taiden book, you can expect a strong, sexy alpha, a sassy heroine who's a bad g
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Robyn is the female embodiment of Robin Hood.
She robs the wealthy to secure a future for homeless children.
She is returning the favor for the good deed done on her behalf when she was a young girl alone in the world.
When she steals a particular heirloom, a familial descendant (Aitan)comes to investigate.
Aitan gets more than he bargained for during his search.
Has he found the thief?
Or something more precious?
His wolf definitely senses it.
His body senses
Joetta Spurling
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely! lol!

The Wolf’s Bandit: A Howls Romance
By Milly Taiden
Kindle unlimited purchase
Robyn steals from the wealthy and gives to the poor. Kidnapped by her mother at a young age just to watch her die from on overdoes has set Robyn on a course of protection of the young.
Aitan is looking for the person who stole his family heirloom when he goes to question an “R. Lovely" only to find that "she" is his mate.
This book was a great Robin Hood spin-off. I recommend this for readers
Chantelle Bouffanie
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I've volunteered to review this book for the author. I love reading Milly Taiden books. Aitan is a wolf shifter and the crown prince of a small country. Robyn owns a security company that her father started and is a very determined young woman. This book is a beautifully written story about gratitude and redemption. It was suspenseful from the first page to the last! And very hot too! I couldn’t put down. You will not be disappointed in this book. The characters were well rounded, there was ...more
Keoki Ki`Ili
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Milly's done it again, given us a quick read full of passion & action. Our Prince is on a mission but fate & maybe his mother have another thing in mind. Our heroine is making her way in the world & paying forward the blessings she received. Her methods are of Robin Hood variety hence the fairy tale description. It's rather humorous watching these two tiptoe around one another.

Bookfriendz887
Aug 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this just like other Milly Taiden books, but it was very cringey because of the character naming. The author was going with a Robin Hood theme and Milly reached to make that happen with more than one character. It's a good story, a decent adaptation- EXCEPT for the character naming! I literally cringed a couple of times when a new character was introduced. I will still read other Milly Taiden books, but this is really not my favorite of hers.
Martine
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a romantic paranormal rewrite of a classic tale Robinhood.Here the main character is Robin and she steals from the rich of which she is one, and gives to an organization that educates the poor. A gorgeous man who happens to change into a wolf and is a Prince sees her and decides that she is his mate.
What happens next is an adventure and a bit of story telling combined with a lot of sexy loving.
Pamelia Grady
Bandit

Prince Aiden came to America to catch a thief and see about the return of priceless family heirlooms that belonged to his family. Robyn CEO of Security Firm was the security company responsible for the security of his family pieces that had been stolen, can these these two people work together to solve the case of the missing jewelry and stop a thief. Love has a way of bringing two people together.

Midniteandwolvesyahoo.com
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well this was different

I really enjoyed reading. It was interesting take on why Aitan was in New York. He was wanting answers on were his grandmothers items were. Robyn had no idea what he was talking about. As he follows her then loses her and the saves a lady’s purse. Then he’s invited to dinner which he was going to say no to until he hears who’s she’s related to. On thing leads to another and you will really enjoy this book.
Stephanie
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book it was an entertaining book to read with his mate being the one who was stealing. But thats all Im going to say you all need to read this book trust me she is an amazing author and one you HAVE to read :)

Terry
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't underestimate what a woman would do to feed and shelter babies

Aiten goes gaga over Robyn. This modern day version of Rob the rich to take care of the poor shifter style is great. I did not .let me say that again, I did not out this book down that's how good it was. But what did I expect from Milly.
Jenniekenn
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was so good!!! I really enjoyed the twist to the classic story. The characters are hot and I'm a huge fan of paranormal stories with shifters and mates! This book had a great story, classic Milly Taiden hotness, MATES and more. This book is definitely a must read

Patricia H. Phelps
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robyn and Aitan

Howls Romances are great! Mildly Taiden is an excellent writer. Robyn is human and Wigan is an Eastern European wolf shifter, Prince of a small, very civilized country. This is a particularly enchanting story. I highly recommend it--and many more by this author.
Selina Durio
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robyn Hood

Robyn is a woman with a very sad past. Her past was made better by the generosity of strangers. In her quest to pay it forward she becomes a modern day Robin Hood, stealing from the rich to support parentless children. Throw in a sexy wolf prince and you have a good read.
Shyla Wright
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The story line is perfect and I love of fiesty Robyn is. Robyn may be a bandit but she does it for a good cause. Aitan is a drop dead gorgeous, sexy royal wolf shifter. What happens when these two cross paths is outstanding. Loving your mate no matter what!
Donna
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Robyn Loxley robs from the rich and gives to the poor. The prince is out to get her. Oh what a merry chase it is. I don’t quite remember the prince as being so sexy or polite for that matter but in this retelling of Robin Hood he is and I like it. A sweet and sexy romp.

• Real Men Growl (Real Men Shift, #3)
  • Stranded Temptation
  • Mr. Buff
  • Real Men Heal (Real Men Shift, #4)
  • Real Men Snarl (Real Men Shift, #2)
  • The Grizzly Bear's Barista (Shifters of Sanctuary #3)
  • Real Men Bite (Real Men Shift, #5)
  • Real Men Claim (Real Men Shift, #6)
  • Bodyguard Bear (Bear Creek Protectors #1)
  • The Bear Buys a Bride (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #1)
  • The Wolf's Secret Vegas Bride
  • Mine Furever (Built Fur Love, #2)
  • Purrfect for Me (Built Fur Love, #3)
  • A Lion, A Tiger and Her Bear...Oh My!: A Howls Romance (The Mates of Bear Paw River Book 4)
  • The Wolf Wants a Wife (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #2)
  • Jake (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby Book 3)
  • Tad (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby Book 2)
  • Love at Furst Sight (Built Fur Love, #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister J

Howls Romances (7 books)