Start by marking “Claimed by an Alien Warrior” as Want to Read:
Claimed by an Alien Warrior

Claimed by an Alien Warrior

After losing her job, apartment, and boyfriend in one afternoon, Zoey doesn’t think things can get any worse. Then an uninvited passenger — green, four-armed, and sexy as sin — proves her wrong by dragging her into his frantic escape. Helping Rendash is the right thing to do, but it means becoming a fugitive and risking the only things she has left — her life, and her ...more
Published August 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Claimed by an Alien Warrior, please sign up.
Tiffany Roberts When we wrote this book, it was meant to be a standalone with no plans to turn it into a series, but we've been talked about it off and on. It's not…moreWhen we wrote this book, it was meant to be a standalone with no plans to turn it into a series, but we've been talked about it off and on. It's not currently in the schedule as we have other projects we're working on and plan to work on.(less)

Start your review of Claimed by an Alien Warrior
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Ingredients

1 Alien Hero
- Optional (but vastly improves the recipe) Alien Hero should be distinctly different from human for example, extra appendages such as arms or eyes, or perhaps has green scales
1 Human Heroine
- Optional (but vastly improves the recipe) Human Heroine is curvy, brave and down on her luck
Handful of Evil Government Agents

Instructions

1. The Alien Hero must beat the Handful of Evil Government Agents until they are scrambled
2. Once scrambled separate the Alien Hero from the Evil
Teresa (Reads_Romance)
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Teresa by: Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Listen, was this book ridiculous? Yes. Was it about an alien with four arms, four eyes, and scales? Also yes. But I challenge people to read this book and not enjoy the genuine emotion between Zoey and Ren. My favorite part, besides the glorious "oh no there is only one bed" moment (forced proximity for the win), was Zoey's character growth. She was beaten down at the beginning of the story and this adventure forced her to come into her own strength. Overall, this was super fun and I can see ...more
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
Is it just me or does the guy on the cover art look suspiciously like He Venononus One? Well how He Venononus One would look like if someone ever drew a picture of him...

Do I have room in my heart for another 4 armed green skinned Lizard like Alien with dreadlocks??

We'll see
Tricia Len
I LOVED this Book!

I adored this story. I found the hero, Rendash, brave and sexy, smart, and tender. He is a hero to dream about! The heroine, Zoey, was sweet and brave and funny and I just loved her.

The plot kept me captivated and enthralled. I needed to know what happened next. The dialog between Rendash and Zoey was funny and sweet and very sexy. Definitely swoon worthy.

This story gives you everything you could desire in a romance ie; adventure, sweet smut, and edge of the seat excitement.
Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️

Am I the only one who is genuinely surprised every time alien-sci-fi smut delivers on plot?

It was only after I finished the book that I found out these guys also wrote Make Me Burn and quite frankly, I would have never given this a shot had I known it before. Not my best experience, yeah.

So pleasantly surprised, this was so much better. I enjoyed the writing. It wasn't just fluff, smut and steam. Things actually happened and now I'm looking forward to checking out more books from the duo.
T00zday
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF. Boring and forgettable
AlitaConejita
Aug 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: sci-fi-space
I would have stopped reading this book, but I downloaded it among others for post-op and didn't have anything else left to read.

So mister alien-aligator ... I mean aligarti, escapes US military experimentation and runs into down-on-her-luck waitress. OK, seems like a believable meet-up with an alien :)
What bothered me was the interactions and behaviors of the two main characters, because they didn't seem plausible to me. Alien guy is an 'honorable warrior' who has trained as such since a
Under the Covers Book Blog

2. Once scrambled separate the Alien Hero from the Evil
Angela~supermom~
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5

This was epic and exciting and adventurous and hella smutty.

I loved everything about it. There wasn't a time I felt bored or skimmed. I devoured each and every word. It ended WAY too soon. I could easily binge an entire series featuring these aliens, girls like Zoey, written by Tiffany Roberts.

For sure an alien romance to stand out against all the other alien smut I've read this year.
Tiblu
Aug 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Loved the idea,just not the story.....

Honestly I wasn’t a fan of Zoey at all and the struggle to get Ren back to his ship and off the planet for be should have ended by at least 40*50% sooner than it ....
Most definitely NOT at a little after 90%....
The story felt incomplete the way it held on to escaping earth as long as it possibly could soo we end going straight to leaving the planet and it’s galaxy to the epilogue where they are not settled and happy on Ren’s planet....
Erin
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Road trip! Pack light and bring a friend

Green? Check. Four arms? Check. Crazy ears and fangs? Check. Odd number of digits? Check. You have completed your alien checklist! On the beginning of a road trip after a horrible day Zoey, unknowingly, picks up an intergalactic hitchhiker. Escaping after years of imprisonment and torture, Rendash is weak but uses the last of his strength to hide in an Earth vehicle to get away from his pursuers. What is officially the lowest points in their lives soon
Boundless Book Reviews
I have read most of Tiffany Roberts books, so you could say I am a fan. When I saw that the writing duo released an Alien Romance book I was all over it. This right here is my favorite genre. Not to mention their alien is an actual alien, not just a larger human with a different color skin. The cover is an almost perfect depiction of Rendash. He just needs to be much much larger compared to Zoey. But other than that, it is stunning and honestly what caught my eye.

Zoey is a BBW waitress who has
Jensie Elizabeth
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: other-worldly
Eh. An alien with four arms and four eyes with a beyond creepy disposition. A weird human woman with same said creepy disposition. Not my cup of tea, thanks. The only thing that I found mildly interesting is that this creepy duo drove through Utah on their tryst, and that's where I hail from. But that's it. Nothing else about this book was any sort of decent. Save your time and read something else. Unless four-armed aliens are your thing, then by all means.
Summer
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aliens, space
I really like this author :)
Brandy Walker
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Unbelievably adorable!

This is now my all time favorite alien romance book!!!

A curvy, sassy, delightful heroine & an intelligent, thoughtful alien on a road trip from the West coast to the East coast. The plot isn't the best but overall it's well done and I was here for it. Ok this was freaking g fantastic.
Lisa
Great book. Excellent story with a wonderful plot!

What woman hasn't gone through a day where everything that can possibly go wrong does? Well for Zoey it does. She loses her job, finds out her unemployed boyfriend has been cheating on her from day one and she's being kicked out of her apartment. What follows is a story of finding a man, a four armed green skinned alien who needs help to find his ship and the journey of love, crossing state lines and later the galaxy.

One thing I really
Nike
description

This book needs a warning label, something like DO NOT READ ON A WEEKDAY or something, there I was 5:00AM in the morning on a Wednesday, promising myself “5 more min and then we go to sleep” 20 min later… Another twist! And I can't stop reading because, I just need to know what is going on!!

Please tell me that is going to be second book!! some twist with Zoey best friend or something.
Amber
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
so this is more of a 2.5 read for me but it's just cuz of my mehness over instalove. it was an engaging read with few copy errors and decent characterization. recommend for those who enjoy instalove and hot alien boning.
Lu
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need a sequel ASAP
A Little Nerdy
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-4-star-sci-fi
This one had me at the edge of my seat. I loved the epilogue also. Would have liked more.
Patty
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this!
The banter between Ren and Zoey was good, the chemistry was really hot! the "lily" reference to a private part made me chuckle and picture it of course!! LOL
Yovonda Coleman
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Different Worlds

Wow, this book had me from beginning to end. Loved how Zoey didn't let her troubles get to her, she is a warrior. And I loved how Rendash protected her. They were a great couple. I didn't like Stantz. This was just an awesome read. It has some action, some suspense and lots of steamy scenes.
Meleeta Morris
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first read by this author duo but not my last, really enjoyed.

He crash with his brothers in arms but he is the only survivor after being captured as nd experimented on. She is running from a bad day when she runs into him. On the run different how can they resolve their feelings?
Lisa Book Stacks
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alien

He's crashed on earth and escaped the government and found Zoey. A human that is traveling home to live and picks up an alien along the way. An enjoyable book that is a fun and exciting read
shannon  Stubbs
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kind of interesting

The story was kind of interesting. There was a little of everything: cheating ex boyfriend, daring escapes, funny situations, and some unusual sex scenes. Don't forget a big green, four eyed , four armed, seven foot alien. It all worked really well together.
Christina Rodriguez
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I found it was easy to relate with the main character, Zoe. I love when a book takes you through all the emotions of the characters it really draws me in. I have yet to read a book by Tiffany Roberts that disappoints. You should definitely give this book a try if you enjoy happily-ever-afters.
TP
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, sci-fi
It was fascinatingly ridiculous and enjoyable at the same time.
Jackie
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
read this on KindleUnlimited
Well, the story was good, if a bit predictable. I did finish it. There were a few places in the first half that just moved too slow & I almost put the book down. I liked the alien, Ren, but Zoey had moments that I wasn't so keen on her. I felt the author missed a few opportunities that she could have added some stuff to improve the story, as some other reviewers have mentioned (view spoiler)
Casie
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was really enjoyable

A full novel, no extra half novels at the end. Every page is part of this story and what a ride it was. I really enjoyed the arch of this story. The relationship between the two main characters was amazing they had such chemistry and I laughed out loud several times, especially when Ren was learning to drive. Zoey was a strong woman but still vulnerable and they were magic together. Loved it!
Melinda
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zoey and Ren

Good story. I am glad this had a HEA. Some humor to go along with the edge of your seat moments. Will have to go check out other books by this author.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Serpent's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #3)
  • The Kraken's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #2)
  • Key to the Dead Fall (Into the Dead Fall, #2)
  • Chasing Earth (Tori & Aderus #2)
  • The Scorpion's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #1)
  • Pythen (Galactic Order, #1)
  • Craved by an Alien (Stolen by an Alien, #4)
  • Minotaur: Blooded (The Bestial Tribe, #1)
  • Minotaur's Curse (Into the Dead Fall, #3)
  • Shattered Silence (Darkstar Mercenaries #2)
  • Deceiving the Corsair (Corsairs, #4)
  • Blind Fall (Stolen by an Alien, #5)
  • The Warrior's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #4)
  • The (Alien) Nanny for Christmas
  • To Love A Monster
  • Willa's Beast (Icehome, #3)
  • The Edokas' Destiny (The Mate Index #2)
  • Anna and the Alien (Alien Abduction, #1)
Tiffany Roberts is the pseudonym for Tiffany and Robert Freund, a husband and wife writing duo. Tiffany was born and bred in Idaho, and Robert was a native of New York City before moving across the country to be with her. The two have always shared a passion for reading and writing, and it was their dream to combine their mighty powers to create the sorts of books they want to read. They write ...more
“The past is gone, and tomorrow will come. Live for today,” 0 likes