Start by marking “Beauty Found (Hades Hangmen, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Beauty Found (Hades Hangmen, #6.5)

Beauty Found

(Hades Hangmen #6.5)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  1,171 Ratings  ·  202 Reviews
EVEN IN HELL, THERE IS BEAUTY TO BE FOUND.

There is life before the Hangmen. There is life before your soulmate is found.

There is life even when all seems lost.

Shane ‘Tank’ Rutherford is just seventeen when, escaping his father’s lethal fists, he ends up on the streets. Fighting for survival, he finds himself suddenly saved. Saved by a group that takes him under their wing.
Published August 20th 2018 (first published August 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty Found

Christy
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!

photo IMG_1864_zpsdscohydm.jpg

Tank and Beauty’s story is the Hangman book I didn’t know I needed, but I was so happy to get this treat! Tank is one of the club members that I always found interesting, and I wanted to learn more about his past. I also love Beauty. She is a tough, but a kind soul and an awesome old lady. Hades Hangmen fans- You need this book! It does not disappoint!

Shane ‘Tank’ Rutherford had a rough life growing up. At 17, he found some guys that took him in and treated him like family. A true br
Jen
**** 4.5 Stars!!!! ****

I’m rating this higher than I usually do for novellas; basically because I just love visiting my Hades Hangmen in any capacity! This is the story of how Tank and Beauty found each other and the Brotherhood!!! It also gives great background on Tanner and Tank’s friendship history! Perfect timing as I believe the next instalment is Tanner’s book!

If you haven’t dived into the world of the Hangmen... and you like dark reads.... then this series must be a priority! In my opinio
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

So when a book by Tillie Cole arrives on your kindle, you put life on hold and you read it, this was a tease for what's to come, one minute I was reading, in my Tillie Cole bubble and the next minute I'd finished it, this was a super quick read, but it still packed one hell of a punch. I definitely can't wait for the next book to see where these characters are going to take us.

These two had very similar backgrounds, bo
Grecia Robles
Una novela corta de mis Hangmen WUUUJU
Viene siendo como una precuela porque todos los acontecimientos ocurren antes del primer libro que es el de Styx pero también sirve para poner las bases para el libro de Tanner.

Bueno pues la historia es de una pareja muy querida que ya estaba formada desde el inicio y son Beauty y Tank.
Narra su vida antes de que Tank fuera un miembro de los Hades Hangmen de formó parte del ku klux klan porque salió de ahí y por qué ahora está con los Hangmen.
También se conoc
AleJandra
"A group of tatted-up white guys were smashing their fists into a bunch of Mexicans . . . the fuckers that had attacked me."

How did Shane know that the men who attacked him were Mexican?

It is impossible to know the nationality of someone just by looking at them, the only solutions I can think of is 1- Shane was already a racist before being part of the KKK or 2- The stereotyping of the story is a reflection of the author.
Whatever it was, it was a detail that ruined my reading.

Leaving that p
Bev
I don't even know what to say, so I'll leave it there 😒🙄
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

‘They’d let me in. Beauty and me…we were no longer alone.’

If like us, you’ve read every book in the Hades Hangmen series, you were thrilled to hear Beauty and Tank were going to get their story. They’ve been in the background and forefront of every book, and we’d always hoped to learn a little more about them. We were eager to know how they met, to gain an insight into how they came to be such an integral part of the Hades family. Just how did their club names evolve, and how did they earn their
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Live Free. Ride Free. Die Free!”

description

You can take a man out of the brotherhood, but you can't take the Brotherhood out of a man. So when Shane "Tank" Rutherford is rescued by Tanner Avery & Trace from a beat down, he thinks he's found his place in the world, but in fact they are using him by fanning his flames of hatred for their own ends. To keep a bullshit race war going where they see themselves on top of the race heap as White Supremacists. Tank is on the run and meets this beautiful girl
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
did you know I'm the slut of age gaps, got a taste for men who're older, BUT I can't stand with older women. Beauty is just 3 years older than Tank (h-25, H-23) but still can't... even if he looks like older or huge everywhere. IDK. watever. that's not the case.

I'm not saying that I dont like it, from the start I wanted to read their story. just Beauty's speech not my style, telling 'darling' at the end of every damn sentences,,, you are the beauty queen for fuck sake not a corner girl. watever.
Sedef Tekiner
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Üff üff çıksa da okusam be 🤤😍

Edit: Üfff arefe arefe ne günahlar, ne günahlar 😇😇 Şuncacık novella bile hazların en büyüğünü veriyor. Hangmenin ölüsü bile yeter ayol 😎

Not: Viking ne pezevenk bir piç olduğunu sahip olduğun 5 cümlede gösterdin. Aferin kerata, gözüme giriyorsun😏😏
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Beauty Found is the story of how Tank & Beauty came to be the couple they are, it was a great insight into this loved up couple from the Hangmen family.

Tank left home at 17 years old and was looking for something better than the life he had living with his father. This led him into a life with some pretty hateful, evil men who took him under their wing, filling his head with bullshit. After a stint in prison he gets the opportunity to escape that life and hits the road on his bike, hoping to
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yazcam inşallah bir şeyler
Stacie
Aug 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2 1/2 Stars.

I didn't love it. I didn't even really like it, but it was okay. If you're a fan of the Hades Hangmen series, then go for it. I think it will help set-up for Tanner's book. Happy reading.
Betul
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

The Hades Hangmen is one of my favorite series, so I am all for novellas releasing during my wait for the next book to come out. I loved reading about how Tank and Beauty met and how they became a part of the Hangmen. Normally, these two would never even cross paths, however circumstances and being somewhere at the right time and right place made it possible. There were parts that were difficult to read but it did give us background information on both characters. I also think this novella is a
Kayla (kaylareads)
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god! oh my god! All of the feelings. Where do I start..
Firstly, thank you Tillie for yet another amazing hangmen instalment. It was well due.
I loved the insight into the hangmen before Styx became president, even if his father was a complete sadist. I’m just glad I got my fix.
Tank and beauty’s story was up there with Styx and mae’s for me, and this was just a novella. I’d have loved it to have been full novel.
Not only was it packed with romance and some hot sex scenes but it also gave me
~ Cariad ~
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Just keep them coming Tillie! I can't get enough of these Hangmen : )
Chris
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-grit
A really enjoyable novella - Tank & Beauty’s story .. same Hangman vibe.. gritty, dark & nasty !
Alina
I'm lazy AF to write a review. If you have been following the series, it's a nice in-betweener. I love Tank and Beauty so its nice to know how they met.

It's safe!!
AJ
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Why do I get the feeling you’re trouble?”
I smiled and winked. Because I fucking was.

4 stars!

This novella is a part of the Hades Hangmen series, and though it doesn’t form an essential part of the ongoing storyline of the series, it is a fantastic addition, giving us more insight into much-loved characters Tank and Beauty, as we go back in time to see how they met and how they became a part of the Hangmen family.

Make sure you read this book after book #6, Crux Untamed, as it will contain spoile
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Aug 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018

3.5 Stars

‘They’d let me in. Beauty and me…we were no longer alone.’

Janja
Aug 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Short,fast and insta everything.
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
Guess it was ok, but I think this series is slowly losing me. I can't find myself pretty much interested, nor excited about these books. We will see.
Gladys Avilés
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Fucking Shit! I will never get enough of the Hangmen. Ever!
I loved the story soooo much! Tank... My heart..
Thanks Tillie, for another wonderful book.
Alex in Spades
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was everything I wanted for Tank and Beauty. They are amazing together, and their love is just wonderful. Also the time placement of this one was so good, because now I can't wait even more for Tanner's story. GIVE ME <3
Kerry Fletcher
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You've only gotta mention a hint at a Hangmen book and i'm there!! Give it to me NOW!! This was no different. This series just keeps giving and giving and i never wanna get off this ride!

This is a novella on how Tank and Beauty came into the Hangmen. They've always been there but we never really knew the story of them and i just love that Tillie did this so we didn't miss a single thing.

Shane AKA Tank Finds himself on the streets. He's being turned over when a group of men turn up and rescue him
Steph
Freaking loved this!
So so good to be back in this amazing world and I'm desperately waiting for Tanner's book next 😍

You know it all. Now you gotta decide if you’re in.” I held her tighter, just in case it was the last time. “You’re good, Beauty. You can go somewhere. Get a better man. You need to decide—” “You,” she said before I’d even finished. “I choose you."

Allison Brunskill
Hades Hangman is one of my all time favorite series and this novella giving us the backstory of Tank and Beauty was perfect. Not only did we get see how Tank and Beauty get together and become part of the Hangman we get more of Tanner's background and now I can't wait for his book.
Big Joe Rossi
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A novella of Tank and Beauty's story. How he was a skin and she a beauty queen. How they met? Their journey. Her loyalty. His journey to become a Hangman. It was a short novella but a good read. I liked seeing this couple and how he went from Nazi skinhead to a Hangman. His history with Tanner.

Just wished it was longer.
MillsyLovesBooks
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love when Tillie Cole surprises us with these Novella's. I think any Hades Hangmen fan has been wanting the back story to Tank and Beauty. And what a story we got!!

Tank aged seventeen is living a hard life he's sleeping on the streets which is better than the beatings at home. When one night he's beaten and robbed, he's suddenly saved by a couple of men. Not knowing if he should trust the men that saved him. But when they offer him a home and a family he desperately wants. He finally thin
Caroline
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tillie-cole
“The Klan don’t mean shit anymore, just a bunch of dumbfuck assholes who hold on to the days of their grand-daddies. The klan will fall… And if I have my way, I’ll be leading the fucking charge.”

Omfg. I secretly wished that Tank and Beauty had their own book and here is Beauty Found. This novella is the perfect addition to the Hangmen series. How Tank and Beauty met and later became part of the MC. It’s sad and lucky at the same time. They both went through hell and back. Finally this is a story
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and hor ...more

Hades Hangmen (10 books)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • I Do, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #5.5)
  • Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • Untitled (Hades Hangmen, #8)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
“Live Free. Ride Free. Die Free!” 0 likes
“You getting on or what, beauty queen? Looked like you were trying to hitch a ride.” 0 likes