Start by marking “Muffin Man” as Want to Read:
Muffin Man

Muffin Man

Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Muffin Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Muffin Man

Start your review of Muffin Man
Teresa
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun quick read with very likeable characters. It's a story of insta-attraction but both main characters have issues they need to deal with. Plenty of steamy sexy-times and very low angst.

This is my first book by Naomi Springthorp and definitely won't be the last. I'm looking forward to reading her baseball series because I'm a sucker for a sports romance.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A CRAZY FUN, ENTERTAINING, SEXY-TO-THE-MAX ROMANCE WITH A ONE SINFUL FIREFIGHTER AND A SASSY AND SPIRITED HEROINE! Naomi Springthorp brings us a new story with a fireman many readers will fall head over heels for. The story is amusing, with tons of sizzling heat and a fabulous plot, one that I am behind 100%! It was crazy good!

I actually dove into this book with enthusiasm and oh boy, I was NOT disappointed. I got lost very quickly and ha
Laurel Nilsen
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Muffin Man is an insta love story about Mick who is a Firefighter and is married to his job and Robbie the good time girl trying to protect her heart! They give themselves 3 days to get each other out of their systems and believe that they can go back to their everyday lives. This is a sweet and steamy quick read. Will Robbie be able to forget about her Muffin Man. One click to find out.
Sheridan
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Hot Fireman who bakes muffins ✅
Gorgeous blonde who likes said muffins ✅
3 days ✅

What happens in those three days will want you finding your own muffin man!
When a crazy day at the hair salon happens, Robbi didn’t expect her world to be turned upside down after the three days that follows!

Living by the ‘no second date’ rule, both Robbi and Mick enjoy what time they have.

But when that time is up, can you keep the rule or are rules meant to be broken?

Enjoy
Karen Hrdlicka
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The firemen in this story are not the only things that are HOT. Ms. Springthorp's Muffin Man is a fun novella full of humor and HOT sexy scenes. When Mick and Robbi meet the circumstances are humorous and less than ideal for the poor woman. Rescued by the gorgeous fireman, the sparks they give off ignites a chain reaction that leads to Mick and Robbi spending three days together. Neither of them do second dates. Mick because he's married to his job and refuses to allow a woman he cares for worry ...more
Michele McMullen
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Mick & Robbie
Mick is a thirty something fireman that has only done one night with any woman. He is married to his job and does not want someone always worried that he isn't coming home. He has made a beautiful home for himself, takes care of his crew, and bakes the best muffins ever.
Robbie is a sassy straight forward blond bombshell. She is a one an done kind of gal. She was hurt in the past and will not put her heart on the line like that ever again for man. She uses one liners and sexy b
Julia Gerard
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is pretty funny! Mick is determined to only have 1 night stands, he's married to his job, but he's getting older and the 1 night thing is getting old. Robbi is determined to only have 1 night stands, she had a traumatic experience and doesn't do 2nd dates. UNTIL there's a fire at the beauty salon, a bath at the groomers, a wet tee shirt contest, with the DD girls in the spotlight then laughing yourself unconscious! Dis she kiss the Hot Firefighter? Mick and Robbi try really hard to st ...more
Ashley Wright
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with the main characters of this book. The Heroine was hilarious and the Hero well a hot fireman that bakes muffins...hello yes please!

This novella is what I would call an instalove book. After passing out at a dog salon Robbi needs to be rescued by Mick. Both are unsure of relationships though so vow to only spend the 3 days together. With the help of a Doctor/sister(who i am hoping gets her own book soon) maybe just maybe it could be more (not telling you so go read the book) ...more
Nicole Ortiz
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, entertaining, sexy romance between a hot fireman and a feisty sassy woman. This is an Insta-love story between Robbie and Mick. Loved the storyline and the characters. I was hooked right from the beginning with the kinds funny way these two meet and it was entertaining to read how feisty Robbie was right from the beginning and how Mick kept trying to fight her off but a situation puts them together for three days and what a three days that was. I wish I was struck in a situation like that. ...more
Carolyn
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Hot Hot!!!

I loved this book! Mick is a super hot fireman who rescues Robbi when the salon she is getting her hair done has an emergency. She passes out in a hilarious scene at a doggy spa and must be supervised for 3 days. With no one to watch her, Rick volunteers. They agree to a 3 day relationship and the fun begins. This was a very funny, very hot read and I couldn’t put it down.
Lee-anna Dunk
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kylee
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Muffin Man is a quirky read full of hilarious moments and some seriously steamy ones. Thoroughly enjoyed this book and my first one from Naomi Springthorp. Robbi will have you smiling and laughing at the things she says and does. The push and pull between Mick and Robbi will have you gripped by this light hearted and passionate story.
Devon Nasser
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Not only did the muffins make me hungry in more ways than one,it had me not wanting to put the book down. Plus who doesn't love a hot fireman I mean seriously I need one for myself. This was a funny romance which is my favorite so I couldn't be happier with it. If you love Romantic comedy then you definitely need to read this book. I wish there was more.
Mary Bellisario
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait to start this book and I wasn’t disappointed in any way, shape or form. Mick and Robbi came out full force. I loved Robbi’s sassy, smart mouth. Mick was sexy as all get out! One click this book for a sexy, intense ride with one heck of a hot fireman!! Oh and he has muffins, muffins that make your mouth water for a taste. Seriously, get this book. You won’t be disappointed.
Allisyn
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mick!!! The muffin man himself was so good and sexy!! This book has a ton of hot firemen!! I loved this book, Mick and Robbi are great characters that are well developed and I felt completely sucked into their world!! This book was so hot!! Mick is now in my harem keeping us all supplied with his amazing muffins!!
Shana Downs
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I met Naomi a few weeks back at my local bookstore and have had this book sitting on my TBR shelf since then. I'm glad I got to it ! Muffin Man is super fast paced no BS I loved it! It's also a quick read less then an hour so that always makes me happy.
Shannanaghans
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have never laughed so hard over a book in my life, I'm talking hysterical "ma'am are you ok" don't read this in public full belly laughter.

From the get go you have to be in love with the characters and it is exciting to see them thrown together in the sexiest possible way.
Renee Jamison-Hardman
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot fireman, check. Delicious baked goods, check. Sex every chapter, double and triple check.
Vicky BookLady
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First book I've ever read by Naomi...this book was amazingly sexy, hot, funny & cute! Must read!
Lynette
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I’ve read by Naomi Springthorp and it didn’t disappoint! I’m looking forward to reading more by this author.
Nikki Orren
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story! Wonderful characters! Loved the storyline
Krista Calihan
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book it had a great story line and I loves the ending. Naomi made me love the characters even though at times I wanted to yell at them for being thick headed .
Cari
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author created another superb book with more amazing characters. This book was fun and sexy can't wait to read more.
Carrie LaForge
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting and fun romance. Good read and didn’t want to put down. If you want fun and sparks flying. Here you go.
Samantha Richardson Hankins
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where to start with this book??

Naomi has done such a great job with this one, just like all her bother books. The chemistry between these characters is amazing. I was hooked from the beginning.

Mick is a hot fireman, who loves to bake muffins. I mean what is better than that!!!

Robbi is a no nonsense sassy lady who I just love!!! They are meant to be from the moment they meet during the salon incident.

Naomi has a way of keeping you engaged in the story to the p
Tammy Salyer
Sarah Shannon
Dec 04, 2018
Heather Coish
Sep 10, 2018

• Muffin Top (The Hartigans, #2)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Maneuver (Men of Inked: Southside, #1)
  • Handcuffed Hussy (Beach Squad, #4.5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Forever Family (Texas Knights MC, #2)
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • The Perfect Stroke (Lucas Brothers, #1)
  • Wilder (Grim Sinners MC) (Volume 2)
  • Aiden (Grim Sinners MC #4)
  • Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
  • Blackwings MC: The Complete Series
  • Out to Find Freedom
  • Butt Ending (Big Stick, #2)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #3
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Barefoot Chaos (Beach Squad, #3)