Start by marking “Days of Rock & Roll” as Want to Read:
Days of Rock & Roll

Days of Rock & Roll

Ariana is a very talented photographer who agrees to photograph her ex-boyfriend Zak’s band, Dark Horses, for Sound Trip magazine. Zak is thrilled and plans to use the occasion to win her back. However, when Ariana arrives, she catches Zak in a very compromising situation with Hollywood starlet Josie Winters, who wants Zak for herself.

Before Zak can explain to Ariana that
Published July 19th 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Days of Rock & Roll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Days of Rock & Roll

Start your review of Days of Rock & Roll
Pat
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Talented photographer , Ariana, and Zak, a member of the popular Dark Horses Rock group had a loving relationship 10 years previous , they broke up when Zak became dependant on heroin.

Ariana is booked by her sister manager Jules to take pictures of the Dark Horses tour for The Sound Trip magazine. Jules knows that Ariana has never stopped loving Zak and that Zak had fought to get clean to try to win Ariana back, as Ariana had just broken up with her current boyfriend, Jules thought that there
Carey S.
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is the story of Zac and Ariana. They split 10 years earlier when Zak was hooked on heroin. In the interim, Ariana becomes a professional photographer, and Zak’s band—Dark Horses—has made it big. Zak wants a second chance with Ariana, but keeps getting sidetracked by a crazy stalker who wants Zac for herself.

This book has an interesting premise and a lot of potential. Unfortunately, it needs major editing and proofreading. The author switches tenses repeatedly, sometimes within the same
Kate
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: book-sirens, reviewed
This book started out interesting. We have two characters with fascinating lives: a travel photographer and a rock star. They have a lot of history and are now becoming reacquainted after almost a decade. The first half of the book almost worked. There were some annoying style choice (Ya instead of Yeah, and also using ya for you; tuff instead of tough, etc), but overall, I was rolling with the story and wondering how things may work out between these two.

And then, the book went a bit off the
Nebula Castelino
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksirens
Picking up from a few clues of the band "Dark Horses" and names of "Zak Rhodes" and "Ariana Montrichard" from "The Therapist", I was excited to read Kelly Holm's "Days of Rock and Roll". Based in the world of musicians, touring, press and die-hard fans, we meet Zak Rhodes, a man on a mission to make things right with Ariana Montrichard an established photographer and his ex-girlfriend. The initial chapters held my interest for Kelly seamlessly connects the past with the current events. She also ...more
Boricuagal
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This was my first book by this author and overall it was good, the stalker and suspense premise were good but some of the incidents were not well executed, they just felt silly. As I mentioned if you enjoy romantic suspense you might enjoy this book.

“I Voluntarily Received and Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book provided by Book Sirens”
Marlys
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a great story. It held my interest and I had to read it to the end to see how it finished.
Sara
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Days of Rock and Roll is a good book, but the last third or so of it doesn’t seem to fit with the rest. The main conflict sort of comes out of nowhere and it makes a book with very little tension up to that point suddenly become incredibly serious. I can’t decide if the author wanted to write an abduction story and framed the whole “exes reuniting” idea around it, or if she wanted to write about two exes
MusicMan
Sep 04, 2019
Kelly Holm
Jul 29, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

• The Loop
  • The River Girls (Mercy Harbor Thriller, #1)
  • All the Days After (Foothills, #1)
  • Parker (The K9 Files #6)
  • My Life as Kelsey
  • Money, Guns, And Lawyers
  • Mudwoman
  • The Billionaire’s Christmas Fiancée (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires Book 1)
  • Kitty, It's Cold Outside (A Christmas Creek Romance, #4)
  • Once Upon a Comic-Con (Geeks Gone Wild Book 3)
  • The Bodies in the Library (First Edition Library Mystery, #1)
  • The Assassin (Harry Starke Genesis #3)
  • Heath (Hathaway House #8)
  • The Recipe Box
  • The Recipe Box
  • Fix
  • Gregory (Hathaway House #7)
  • Beckam (In the Company of Snipers Book 20)
Kelly Holm is an author and photographer. In her free time, she enjoys live music, travel and hiking around Arizona and Laguna Beach, CA. Kelly grew up in Minneapolis, MN, and now resides in Phoenix, AZ, with her husband and dog.