Start by marking “Sevin (Mythical Ink #2)” as Want to Read:
Sevin (Mythical Ink #2)

(Mythical Ink #2)

Sevin
Being the son of a wolf pack leader means nothing when your mother is a human. Cast out of his pack because of his impure blood, Sevin’s misfortune takes a turn for the better when he’s literally adopted off the street by two otherworldly males.

That’s where his good luck ends. Destined to be mateless because wolf-shifter females find him repulsive and human wom
Published August 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sevin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sevin

Start your review of Sevin (Mythical Ink #2)
Kat Valentine
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a simply fabulous read!!! I read this new mythical ink series book in one sitting!!! It's sevin's story and I loved it!!! Talk about sexy cocky wolf shifters!!! He's got the swagger and the goods to bring not only janie,but the whole female race to their knee's( or all fours)!!! So well written and a great page turning read. Sevin's story is a interesting read going back to when he was a pup and how vex and lucian took him in and protected him from the alpha and his purebred brothers who wa ...more
Kerry Pruett
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love reading stories about those sexy paranormal shifters. Sevin captures my heart, and I can't help but support him since he is the outcast of his pack. I love his story. Janie is the perfect match for Sevin. She needed his alpha male to bring out her best side, and see herself as the smart, sexy woman that she is. The kindness that she shows to him made my heart happy to remember that there are people out there that still have compassion and care. I can't wait for the next one in the series.
Mandy
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LS Anders does it again!
This is the second book in the Mythical Ink series and you will not be disappointed with this story.

This follows the story of Sevin, although he was the son of the alpha of the wolf pack, the fact that he was half man half Werewolf, he was shunned by them. As a pup he was thrown out and found on the streets by Vex and Lucien two otherworldly men that you met in Vex the number one book in the series.

This is him all grown up but he still needs his two dads.

This story is fu
Latifa Morrisette
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been dying to read this and so happy I did. Sevin is book two in the Mythical Ink series and this is Devin and Janie's book. We got to see a bit of Sevin's story in book one but we get to read the whole enchilada in this one. I loved getting back into this series and I can't wait for more!
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
This story is just so utterly amazing to me! I. Loved. It!!!! I have been waiting for Sevin to be released and it’s finally here! I have loved every other book written by the talented LS Anders, so I just knew this one was going to be just as amazing. Ms Anders has a way of forgetting that you are just reading the story, because she pulls you in with her words and makes you feel like you are a part of the tale. I just could not stop reading this book and was so sad when it came to an end.

Charlotte
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For adult readers due to explicit sexual content.
Since human and shifter relationships are frowned upon, offspring of such a ruin is bullied or completely shunned, which was the case for a small 2 year old Sevin. Sevin gets a makeshift family in My and Vex, but the old pack still come after him when they can catch him out by himself. Sevin gets chased one night and gets hurt pretty badly, he's found by a human nurse. Sevin is different in a few different ways. This series frowns on relationship
JoRead
~ 3.5 stars ~

Rejected by his pack when still a puppy, Sevin was adopted by one sexy fallen angel and one hot-tempered demon. As a grown up shifter, he was content with his life except for the times his ex-pack wanted him dead.
Sevin was such an adorable dork. He was not your typical overbearing alpha shifter but a fun-loving, considerate, lovable man. I loved the way the three males didn’t hold back when sharing their feelings and concerns about each other. That alone made this book super fun t
Maree Repa
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

Moving On

I was just thrilled to receive book two, Mythical Ink Series. Such an exciting romance. Such a emotional journey for Sevin. Having both parents so different race. He certainly finds thing hard to fit in as he feels so different all the time. I completely loved this exciting and beautiful tale!

Sevin quickly escaped his past. After all of his years of terror and threatening of his young life with the their pack. Now he was twenty two years of age he decided it was his c
Deanne Taylor
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm one of those weird, slightly odd people who read book series out of order. That's right, I'm a rebel like that. That said, don't judge by the way, I read this story before any others in Mythical Ink or Exotic Ink. Yep, that did it for me.
Sevin drew me in from page one, he was just bad enough to intrigue me, but had some serious problems growing up that made my heart all melty for him. Poor half breed wolfie who needs some serious loving, and since I couldn't have him I guess Janie has to do!
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the Mythical Ink series which ties into the Exotic Ink Series. The characters are a lovable close knit bunch of misfits you would never imagine would coexist together. There's lust, passion, anger, violence, hatred, love and hot saucy sex.

Sevin has never known his place being only an half-blood shifter, until he was rescued by Vex and Lucian. He's always been a one 'n' done horn dog until Janie came to his rescue and he's a goner for her. But how will she react to him being a shifter?

Jani
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Running from a pack of pure-breds that want to harm him, half-blood Sevin gets more than he bargained for when he gets hit by a car and is injured. Rushing to his aid is nurse Janie who not only helps him but gets him safely back to her place to recover. Sparks instantly fly, but the understanding that you cannot mix with humans stays in the back of Sevin's mind. But will the attraction override his sense of right and wrong? What will happen when Janie is stuck in the middle of the feud? Will sh ...more
Teri
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The "pup" is all grown up!!! I love the story of Sevin and of course it's hot as all get out. This author doesn't play around when it comes to the level of heat in her stories but she goes one better and makes sure the story is as powerful as the scorch level of the heat. Sevin is a half bred (human/werewolf) and that makes him fair game, well they can make his life hell but they aren't allowed to kill him. . . until the reason for not killing him is taken out of play. Thanks to the big hearts o ...more
Nicole
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such an awesome read. Sevin and Janie wereawesome awesome as a couple and the storyline had me completely captured. Wolf shifters are my favorite and this hit all my happy buttons. I can't wait see what comes next for my peeps at Mythical Ink!!!
Teresa Lara
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series♡ Loved Sevin and his Janie.What a beautiful love story.So looking forward to Lunch and Sariahs story
Linda Levine
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the romance between Sevin and Janie. She rescued him but he heals her too from her life of feeling alone and unloved. They do face danger and not everyone wants them to be together.

I have read the other book in the series so I was familiar with the characters. Sevin has never felt like he had the chance for a true mate and takes the sex that is offered so easily by women who can't resist him. He really changes his style when he falls for Janie. Janie takes a big risk to keep hi
Jeanette Kelley
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
EXCELLENT!!!

I.truly love this authors imagination! She truly brings all of her characters to life and you can't help but fall in love with them. Sevin is like a big kid who finally grows up with the help of a great woman. Even Vex has got a smile now a days and that's just strange. Lol
Kcduchess
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sevin, a half-blood shifter, is being chased. His former pack is out to get him and relentless in their quest to kill him. The chase ends up in an almost fatal accident, and the aftermath rocks his world like never before. He knows that anything long-term with a human wouldn’t be tolerated by his family consisting of a demon and an angel. But there’s something in Janie that keeps him coming back to her, and it isn’t just animal attraction.
“She was different though. Something about her made h
Rosie Chapel
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LS Anders is one of my ‘go to’ authors. Her Exotic Ink books blew me away and I did not think she could better them… until Mythical Ink! Vex was ‘knock me for six’ awesome, and now we get to know more about Sevin. Oh Sevin - be still my beating heart. Once a scared pup, and adopted by Vex and Lucien, now the wolf shifter is older and far more wary. Unfortunately, he still manages to get caught out, stalked by the pure-blood wolves from his erstwhile pack. Badly injured, he is rescued by Janie, w ...more
Kari Hansen
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sevin finds himself stuck between two worlds as his pack won’t accept him because his mother is human, and he doesn’t fit into the human world as his father is a shifter. Discarded by his pack he is taken in by Vex and Lucien and they become his family.

Janie is a nurse who finds herself alone in the world with the only light in her life being her job helping others. When she comes across an injured Sevin they have a connection that neither has felt before but how will she feel when she finds out
Barb
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It all started with Exotic Ink series. My love of Ls Anders books. Her magical mixing of paranormal with sexy hot scenes all with a kick of romance is genius.
I thought the flashback of how Vex and Lucian happened to adopt Sevin was an amazing addition to the story. It gave you the answers of a lot we were all wondering.
Sevin had gotten severely hurt, forgotten memories, but in walks Janie. A beautiful soul and a nurse she brings him to her home to help him recover. In that time they start to f
Rachele  (Colosimo) Durkee
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with these characters in Vex, the first book to this series. The end of Vex made me want to know what happened to Sevin and although I liked his character it was more of an interest in the storyline that made me want to read it. I seen Sevin as too young in the previous book to be an attraction for me, but I was pleasantly surprised! The author showed a new depth to him and a seductive side that gave me a different outlook. The chemistry between Sevin and Jane is great and the who ...more
Melissa
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal is not a genre I read often...when I do, LS Anders is my go to author!
Love, love the Mythical Ink & Exotic Ink series...each and every book has been a five star read for me!
Devine was full of lots of sexy times which was super fun to read!
Sevin was rescued by Vex and Lucian who we've met in previous books.
Janie may be just what Sevin needs. She's hardworking, understanding and literally saves him. Sexy, silvery Sevin! He's hard to resist...when their life gets turned upside down, w
Cindy Hughes
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Mythical Ink series!
I love Sevin and Janie’s story!
Sevin was hurt running for his life and Janie is a nurse and comes to his aid. She takes care of him and they fall for each other. Sevin knows he shouldn’t fall for a human, but the heart wants what the heart wants! Being together puts Janie in the middle of Sevins problems!
This story is full of suspense, danger, emotions and hot, steamy sexyness!
I couldn’t put it down!
I love this book and this series!
I can’t wait to r
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc and am voluntarily giving a review

What a good story!

I love sevin..what a sexy shifter male!

I love reading about all these mystical beinga and this series is just getting better and better with each book.

We met sevin in book 1 (vex) he's a flirty wolf/human and getting to see him fall in love was so heartwarming. What a woman janie is!

Alot of love, an amazing self made family and a bit of drama.. Plus a side of mystical beings.. What more do you need in a book!
Joann Herley
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sevin is running for his life and finds he is severely injured but not by the pack that chases him. Janie, a nurse, has come upon him. She gets him to safety and eventually brings him to her home to allow him to fully recover. Ms. Anders offers the reader two vulnerable characters. They are both searching for what will make them whole and aren’t afraid to risk everything for each other. This story is full of emotion, sizzling passion, and suspense. I look forward to the next book in the series.
DRAKEAVERYWORLD BOOKSISTERS
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sevin and Jane

Love this series, the way you are captured and addicted till the end makes the stories my favorite ones in paranormal romance. This in particular has a special place because of Sevin, he is the youngest of the group and his daddies are a demon and an angel, the way this two sides of our lives combines to give him a family is so beautiful it gives me hope for real life... thanks for this incredible series waiting for the next book and the next adventure....
R.J. Castille
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hotter and Hotter

LS Anders brings it hard with this one. Sevin has found himself in a sticky situation and can't recall anything as Janie nurses him back to health. She discovers his secret but keeps it to herself despite the dangers that follow. Unconditional love is what she finds in him. Janie happily join the mismatched family and they take their love and carry it forward. Love this one, needs me a wolf shifter for myself!!
Jo
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LS Anders delivers an action and emotionally packed novel, yes. I haven't read a shifter book like this in a while, it's refreshing. You will want to read it in one sitting. Sevin &Janie are amazing and the challenges faced were breaking me. one-click and devour this award winning book, you won't regret it! ...more
Valerie Brambila
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, can I start by saying WOW! I absolutely loved Sevin and his Janie. I fell in love with the whole story,which I don't want to give away any spoilers. I could not put it down. Once again L.S Anders has done an awesome job with this book as with all her books I have read. If you love myths and legends and of course romance then this book and series will grab you.
GeekyBookMama
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Sevin in the previous book and couldn’t wait to dive into his book. OMG the prologue had my heart hurting so much I had to stop before I even began! Janie was so adorable and I loved her laid back take no BS attitude. She was perfect for Sevin. I liked Vex and Lucian even more now 😁 I absolutely loved it, i didn’t want it to end.

• Fahrenheit (The Power of Three Love #2)
  • Destroy (Whispers from the Bayou #2)
  • Sacrificed to the Beast
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)
  • Ripe for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #4)
  • Wet for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #3)
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • Spread for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #2)
  • Taken Captive (Owned And Shared, #4)
  • His Caged Princess (Owned And Shared, #3)
  • Mated to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #4)
  • Guarding the Goddess (Kindred Tales #21)
  • Pulled to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #5)
  • Destined to the Alpha (Alphas In Heat #3)
  • Drawn to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #2)
  • Bound to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #1)
  • Claimed by the Alien Barbarian: A Sci Fi Alien Romance (Warrior Clans of Maekon Book 1)
Spinner of tales and dirty of mind.

Writing is a passion I finally gave in to. I popped my cherry with the Exotic Ink series which began as contemporary and morphed into my paranormal spin-off series, Mythical Ink, all of which alpha males and hard-headed bad boys are brought to heel by the women that capture their hearts.

Open your kindle, or crack open a paperback and meet my cast of characters

Mythical Ink (4 books)
  • Vex (Mythical Ink #1)
  • Jason (Exotic Ink #3)
  • A Fairy's Tale (Mythical Ink #4)

News & Interviews