Start by marking “Rite to Reign” as Want to Read:
Rite to Reign

Rite to Reign

Something wicked this way comes…

Willful witches, supernatural sorcerers, cruel queens, and powerful priestesses fall out of favor and rise to rule in this highly sought-after collection of spellbinding stories!

More than 20 award-winning and bestselling authors have come together to curate this bewitching boxed set collection of the best PARANORMAL ROMANCE and URBAN FANTASY
ebook, first
Published December 2018 by Carter & Bradley Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rite to Reign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rite to Reign

Start your review of Rite to Reign
Sascha Illyvich
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christine Ashworth's story "The Hidden One" is a dynamite read from the first page. The heroine, Aubrey is a firecracker, smart assed and Kellan Caine is a great match for her. The dialogue is witty, the story fast paced, and will keep you engaged throughout the entire story. Keep an eye out for the rest of the Caine Brothers series. You won't be disappointed.
Mandie
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Queen Witch by Elle Middaugh and Reigning Magicks by JJ King and Candace Osmond.
I really enjoyed them both. They were captivating from the very first page. So full of adventure and excitement! I can’t wait to read the rest of the stories.
I also read Mermaid Queen by Anna Santos. It’s an amazing Little Mermaid retelling. I really loved this adult version. It grabbed my attention from the first page. While most of the story was predictable, I still loved the unique aspects that the author
Emery LeeAnn
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read The Third Flame by SJ Davis. This was such a unique story! Enter a witch and wizarding world and be swept away by details and the magic of it all.
When one of the Witches, Trixie, gets into a situation, her friends help her when she needs it most!
What a great addition to this set!
Elaine
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was amazing, the hidden one by Christine Ashworth was very interesting. Fast moving, interesting and hard to put down.
Rose
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished reading Reigning Magic by Candance Osmond and JJ King, it was awesome! Time travel, magic and a princess! Excellent read!
Johanna Bordeaux
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite story was by Christine Ashworth:
The Hidden One is another wonderfully entertaining story set in Christine Ashworth's world of fantasy featuring the Caine Family. This story belongs to an old friend, the powerful and compassionate witch, Aubrey, and her love, Caine cousin, Kellen Caine, and a heiress to the Throne of Tyrrhenian Sea. Like all five of the earlier Caine stories, Christine Ashworth weaves a fascinating tale that combines a unique fantasy world with believable characters i
Wendy
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
In “The Hidden One,” Christine Ashworth sends the last single Caine tri-bred as escort to Aubrey d’Avila, the heiress to a dying witch coven, when she returns home after 30 years in exile to claim her throne. Not that she needs a bodyguard—she saves Kellan on a fairly regular basis—or wants to rule a kingdom she’s never even heard of. But, she longs for answers about her past and her family, and so even as a dream job waits for her in San Diego, she boards a plane with Kellan Caine to the Medite ...more
Jennifer  Ratzel
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Read Queen Witch by Elle Middaugh.
WOW!! I don't even know where to start! Well I guess first I LOVED this book! It has some of my favorite types of supernatural's in it (Gage *sigh*) and the action in this book has you hooked from beginning to end. I really can't say enough about this story. It's a phenomenal start to what I think is going to be one of my favorite series. The details of everything from scene to scene were stunning. Laken, Maren, and their "princes" are great supporting charact
Renée
For Queen Witch by Elle Middaugh
Eliza and her sisters are participating in the Queen Witch Trials, which everyone assumed her elder sister Nerissa would win. However the competition soon heats up when Eliza realises that she (or one of her other sisters) need to beat Nerissa for the Queen Witch crown.

Queen Witch is wonderful start to this new series, which I absolutely loved. It was action packed and through each trial more was revealed about each character and Eliza’s own magic. I’m looking f
Lynn Liggett
From the first page of The Hidden One by Christine Ashworth, you are running the race with Aubrey, trying to discover the meaning of her dreams and why she's being targeted for inhalation... A trusted but angry compatriot joins her in her quest and becomes her protector ...... as they search together through perilous situations to find her future. After finishing this book I can't wait for the sequels! Whatever genre of book you enjoy, this is a must read!!
J. L. Deren
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the "Nevermore" by Scott Hungerford! Within a world of preternatural mystery and politics, the protagonist, Raven, fills the story with unexpected twists and turns with his uncanny luck for both getting into trouble and getting out of it, albeit rarely unscathed. I enjoyed the story, the characters, and, especially, the wit. I hope to see more of the clever Raven and Hungerford's world of the supernatural!
Stephan Walker
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jaclyn Roche
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Hidden One by Christine Ashworth is a 5 star smashing novel thrilling from the first line to the last. I really enjoyed meeting Aubrey and Kellan Caine. I can't wait for more Caine brothers novels if they are as good as The Hidden One.

Ms. Ashworth's words pull you in and take you on a journey where you are routing and crying right along with the characters. I love her wordsmithing and she is always an auto-buy for me!

I have not had the pleasure of reading the other authors in this Anthology,
Mona  Brown
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Witch Please More

I don't know who came up with this amazing idea but wow! All of these books are great. Each author is just amazing and each story wants me wanting to read more. I can't pick just one favorite, they are all spectacular.
Do yourself a favor and get this set. Where else can you read so many great stories in one sitting.
A witch who just wants her shoes back, a girl who just wants to be queen, the story of Katherine the great and so much more
Brittany Smith
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book that I have read from Elle Middaugh and I must say I really enjoy her writing! I did agree to read this without knowing what it was about-apart from witches (again! Lol) and I was pleasantly surprised.

Eliza,our main character,is competing to become the Queen Witch along with her sisters and witches from across the world. They must go through a series of trials to prove that they are the best and most deserving. During the process they are tested to the brink of breaking
Jwing
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was luckily granted the opportunity to read Scott Hungerford's contribution to this collection. "Nevermore" is a gem, following an adventure of the trickster god, Raven. From the opening car chase to the thrilling climax, "Nevermore" had my full delighted attention. Raven is summoned to help the daughter of a former companion of his. Clara has been missing days of her life. She woke up one day to find three months were gone and she is almost engaged to the grandson of her grandfather's bitter ...more
Michelle Fritz PA
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review for Queen Witch!
Oh my!!! This is without a doubt one of the most thrilling witch books ever written!! It's rich in magical spells, familiars and evildoers. Catfish is the self appointed star and he is hilarious. Eliza is simply amazing and you quickly become engrossed in her world. Gage is one hottie and the back and fourth between he and Eliza is both sweet and frustrating to witness. You just desire that happily ever after so much and I'm not quite sure we received it. Ms. Middaugh has
Elsbeth
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I haven't read all the books in this set, yet. But I did read Mermaid Queen by Anna Santos, which is one of the many books. So, this review is of that book.
When your future father-in-law is a demi-god and a King of the Sea, the threats when you don't treat his daughter right are more deadly and wet than normal. Luckily, the lycan king really loves this Little Mermaid Princess.
With lycans and vampires, it makes a very nice twist to the traditional fairy tale.
I really enjoyed this story and am loo
Julie
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

An Amazing Anthology!

This anthology is filled with 20+ great fantasy authors. I’ve only read The Third Flame by SJ Davis and P. Mattern and what a story! They both have the most fantastic imaginations. This is a story of a magical school for witches and warlocks that has existed for centuries. When the Third Flame lights all kinds of bad breaks loose. It will keep you interested as you learn that some of the characters are good witches and of course the inevitable bad witches. You wil
Mona Livsey
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reigning Magicks by J.J. King & Candace Osmond was a terrick blend of old and new with their Time Traveling Magicks! I loved how they blended the Historical with the Modern Day Clans. Their allusion to the Romany is lovely as it gives wonderful flavor to the characters.
I truly enjoyed the main characters Cian and Ashlynn, as they navigated the unknown, o ly to find their hearts desire. Would love to read more on this story!
Shayay
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*So far, this review is only for Colleen S. Myers' What a Witch*

This was a great story! Unique and completely drew me in. Loved the dystopian feel to the story, and there was lots of interesting stuff going on. Elle's coven was ravaged by vampires, so she is searching out a new coven to help her young sister control her magical powers. She also needs to figure out why the vampires attacked her coven. There's a bit of romance, which I thought was sweet. Love the magic use, and there's a bit of ac
Carly
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Last Rites by Andie M Long. This was so good! I was instantly hooked and loved learning about new worlds! The storyline was fantastic and without giving anything away i didn’t see it coming! Great read 😊
Katie Hoffman
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Queen Witch by Elle Middaugh. I really liked this story. I love fantasy stories. Story was very well written. This is more like a YA story. I usually don't read YA. I kind of want my own Gage. But I actually really liked this one and I can't wait to read next book.
Anissa
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Colleen Myers: What a Witch... next story in The Blood Will Tell. This story about a coven of witches destroyed by the vampires. Elle Tremayne is searching for a coven to help train her 10 year old sister Josie. Their coven/family have been killed, her brother Alex is gone and her father walked away from the family after their mother's death, when the Madness hit. She finds a coven but they want info and her to take one of their own (Baz) back to her home and get supplies and her brother (who co ...more
Evan Wing
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nevermore by Scott Hungerford is one of the best stories I've read in the last five years. Hands down will reread. Raven is a character that will stick with you- he's funny, charming, and kindhearted while still being a little bucket of mischief.
Izzy  Hix
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved queen witch! It was action packed with a touch of love. I would classify it as YA. I can’t wait for the continuation with book 2.
booklover
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read an arc of LAST RITES by Andie M Long.
WOW!
Magic, mayhem and mystery! That's what this story is full of!
I was spellbound from page one and couldn't put this story down!
Absolutely brilliant!!
Grace
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read Nevermore by Scott Hungerford. Fantastic worldbuilding, interesting characters, and a compelling plot. I'm definitely curious to see more of this universe!
Sheena
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read The Last Mystic by Grace White, if the rest of the boxset matches this story..we are all in for a really fabulous treat.
The Last Mystic is a thrilling paranormal tale....
This story has wonderful world building; with Shay, a strong, magical and beautiful female lead who has revenge on her mind; and Striker, Jalor, and Pfiza,three gifted and loyal men, devoted to her cause and determined to protect and support her on a quest that’s fraught with danger..

I love reverse harem stories, however,
Sara Oxton
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rite To Reign fantasy collection is filled with thrilling five-star reads. In this collection the first one I read was Last Rites by Andie M Long, sometimes you can’t help but jump to the author you love, I will add more reviews when I read and enjoy each story. But for now, Last Rites was a gripping read, it explained itself as you read, so you weren’t left wondering about random stuff, something that bothers me so much. I know its fantasy and you leave your hangups at the beginning but still s ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Queen Witch (Trials of Enchantment, #1)
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • Dragon Unleashed (Fallen Empire, #2)
  • Siren Awakened (The Cursed Seas Collection)
  • Gilded Rose (Celestials, #1)
  • Forbidden Bliss
  • The Last Viking (Viking II, #1)
  • The Adventurer (Ladies and Legends #2)
  • The New Year's Party (Fear Street Super Chiller, #9)
  • Bold Wolf
  • Addiction (The Hunted, #2)
  • Devotion (The Hunted, #4)
  • Eruption (The Hunted, #3)
  • A Crown of Blood and Ashes (Enchanted Royals #1)
  • Temptation (The Hunted, #1)
  • Didn't Sea it Coming (Supernatural Dating Agency Book 5)
  • Charmed Mate (Cybermates #2)
  • Cherished Mate (Cybermates, #1)
HEATHER MARIE ADKINS writes too much but still too little. She also has too many cats, not enough tequila, and a torrid love affair with procrastination.

With a penchant for the paranormal, Heather spends her days fueled by coffee, Ancient Aliens, and true crime podcasts. She resides in an unfortunately-not-haunted Queen Anne in southern Indiana with a sarcastic husband who is entirely too depende

News & Interviews