Start by marking “Car Crash (Collision Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Car Crash (Collision Series, #2)

Car Crash

(Collision #2)

Kitty was not only beautiful but also incredibly intelligent—except when it came to relationships. It seemed if a guy was a loser, corrupt, deadbeat or unavailable, she was completely and utterly attracted to him. She definitely had a “type,” and all of them had been one bad decision after another.

Dallas had trouble of his own. Finding women wasn’t a problem—he could charm
Paperback

To ask other readers questions about Car Crash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Car Crash

Start your review of Car Crash (Collision Series, #2)
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Really liked it!

Dallas and Kitty are so amazing together. I loved their friendship and how the sexual tension was always present. From the beginning you can tell they are are meant to be together. Their conversations were so entertaining and the chemistry was off the charts.

T. Gephart has quickly become one of my favorite authors. Her books are always so fun, sexy, smart and hot! Highly recommend this book and author.

arc
Patricia Wonderland
Feb 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 10%. Dallas has sex with a crying lady, then he goes to Kitty's place with the intention to have sex with her too... He talks about himself as a sex god, a "clit whisperer "... he's full of himself and crude...
I understand you can love this kind of story but that's not for me.
Na
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
"She was more than a miracle, she was perfection, and I still couldn't believe my dumb luck."

This romantic comedy story put a smile on my face from the first page to the last. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Dallas's and Kitty's story. He's the lighter and she's the explosive, different yet so similar that they are the perfect match.

However, both characters have the potential to create something epic, yet I missed the big bang. The story started out one way, which I thought was very promis
Annette Brignac
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Starting 2019 with a bang!

She's done it again! An absolutely FANTASTIC read from this amazing author. I've been waiting for Car Crash since I finished Train Wreck, and boy was this story worth the wait!

The writing was excellent. The story was spot on, right down to the GORGEOUS cover.

I loved watching Dallas and Kitty grow, making me giggle and laugh along the way. Dallas is adorable and fun & Kitty is sassy and sweet.

Laughter, the tiniest touch of angst, and a healthy dose of steam deliver an am
Courtney
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

Soooo....I have only read one of Tina Gephart's books in the past. And honestly, I can't remember anything about that book - I know, not good. Sorry, Tina!!! BUT, with this book, that won't happen.

Car Crash is the second book in her Collision series but can be read as a standalone. I did not read the first book in this series and was not lost at all. I am going to assume the secondary characters mentioned in this book were from the first one, but again, nothing was confusing or deterr
Gayle
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting ever so patiently for Car Crash to land, so you could only imagine the overjoy and excitement that I felt when it did, although I’m sure the jumping around my lounge like a loon was a dead giveaway. Instantly I picked it up. Yes I was that eager!!

And I am going to be brutally honest here…The first three words….Yep the FIRST THREE WORDS people and I was completely hooked.

Dallas and Kitty, finally their story arrived and I loved every god damn minute of it!!

Cheeky, witty, play
Paula
When a book opens with Hero f***g OW and one who is/was a virgin to boot, it only goes downhill from there for me.

(view spoiler)
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rom-com
I loved everything about this story. It made me LOL a lot. It made me swoon. I made my heart hurt and it made me smile like a crazy person. Dallas and Kitty are great characters, believable, warm and oh so funny.

If you’re looking for a witty Rom Com I definitely recommend.

I received an arc of this book.
Paula D
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kitty and Dallas both not good with relationship but have a connection with each other. But will both want more than friendship but afraid to share to each other? I laughed and smiled throughout reading this book. Some angst that keeps ya on your toes but otherwise a sweet romance that makes you swoon! 5/5 stars
Katerina
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dallas and Kitty...I LOVED them!!!!They're funny sexy and Dallas is soooo yummy!!!Just a wonderfull book!!!!Read it!
Emma
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
Car Crash is a witty exploration of modern dating with a sneak peek behind enemy lines if you will 😉 Kitty and Dallas are strong, independent characters in their own right, both own their sexuality, claiming their pleasure without guilt or remorse. However, the fundamental difference between Kitty and Dallas is the desire for commitment. Dallas is intent on maintaining his happy-go-lucky bachelordom whereas Kitty wants the romance to go along with the sizzle.

The thing is Kitty and Dallas are les
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I have been a long time fan of Ms. Gephart and was looking forward to reading this book. I was not disappointed!

I enjoyed the storyline quite a bit! It was a different approach on friends to lovers, which was greatly appreciated. The story flowed smoothly and easily. I was laughing, swooning and at times became frustrated.

Kitty is one of my favorite characters. She's strong, crazy intelligent and should not be under estimated. Dallas, one of my favorite male characters probably ever, is everythi
ItaPixie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars

Car Crash is the second book in the Collision series was definitely a good read for me.I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It could be read as a standalone but I still recommend you to also read Train Wreck because it is faboulus.

We met Dallas and Kitty in the previous book but this is their time to shine.
I've found them two easygoing,funny and sexy persons with a penchant for the wrong men and women and it's their attempt to solve this problem that brings them together making their friendship something t

Laci
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a cute litte read and Kitty made the book for me.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved how they both knew what they wanted and went for it. The back and forwarded bantering was great. Hope you all enjoy car crash as much as I have. Thanks.
Sara F.
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorites by this author! Great writing, super sexy and likable characters, and a huge smile on my face for the whole thing. I love how these two are honest with each other. Neither one is good with relationships, but the two of them together are perfect. There’s no unnecessary angst, no cheating, just a good ole love story. Highly recommend one clicking this baby immediately.
Stephanie Osborne
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kitty just made the list for one of my favorite heroines. She super smart, but quirky in that outside of the office her life is a bit of a car crash- Sometimes a little fender bender, sometimes a catastrophe.

Dallas totally channels Johnny Storm (Chris Evans, Fantastic Four). He is funny, goofy, narcissistic, & self proclaimed player who looks like Dave Navarro. As an elite tattoo artist, his life revolves around his art and women, right up until a new co worker plants a seed of thought that mak
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 CAR CRASH STARS!! This book crashed into my heart and will leave a lasting impact. Dallas is my new book boyfriend, so sexy with tattoos and confidence. I absolutely loved Dallas and Kitty's story, it was filled with humor, sexiness, feels, drama and lots of love. The author does a fantastic job that keeps you turning pages, her writing is superb. This is one book you need to read.
Suey_Library
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Oh my lanta I do so love a good Gephart book! Seriously, have you read her #1 Series? Love it! So obviously I am back for more entertainment! Car Crash is book two in the Collision series, Train Wreck was Eve and Josh, and boy was it a good one. So yes please, more! Gephart is great writer, I love her style immensely. I always find her dynamics hilariously entertaining, never a dull moment in her writing world. It is honestly her characters that I always fawn over, and Kitting and Dallas took th ...more
Rebecca
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dallas and Kitty are absolutely hot messes on their own accord, so when these two decide to join forces and be each other’s wing person, taking one another’s back, deciphering the code of the opposite sex, and experimenting with the theory of getting to know someone before jumping into bed, they’re bound to get more than they bargained for…

And, as the story continues to play out, it’s clear that these two are headed towards a cataclysmic crash - one that will definitely change the dynamics of th
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Kitty, an executive assistant, is great at her job...not so good at picking a great guy. Dallas, a tattoo artist, is all about the wham, bam, thank you ma'am and avoiding any form relationship at all costs.  Kitty and Dallas had a one night stand months ago and are now friends.  One night, after Dallas learns that you can actually speak to a woman and get to know them, he and Kitty decide to do a "relationships makes sex better" experiment.

While well paced and written, I just could not connect w
Blue
Feb 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: alternating-povs, dnf
DNF 48%

I'm putting this aside because I kept waiting for the story to get better but I'm already near halfway mark and still no difference. So, PASS! This was disappointing given that I enjoyed Train Wreck. I think Dallas and his womanising ways were laid on too thickly *cough self-proclaimed clit-whisperer cough* that my impression of him from the beginning was stuck on him being sleazy, that no amount of charming could change. The story's a bit flat and predictable. Obvious physical chemistry
Kari Hansen
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dallas is a tattoo artist who has quite a way with the ladies and he makes his intentions clear up front that he is only looking for fun and not anything serious however the women he attracts all believe that they will be the one to change him.

Kitty has found success in her career as an executive assistant but the same can’t be said about her personal life. She has a talent for attracting men that range from liars to losers and has come to the conclusion that she is a poor judge of character.

Sin
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Car Crash by T. Gephart was a hilariously funny romantic comedy and I am so totally swooning over Dallas and Kitty RIGHT MEOW (pun totally intended 😉)!

The writing was beyond amazing and the storyline was so beautifully captivating that I couldn't put it down because I was instantly captured by the characters. Hours quickly passed before my eyes and yet it felt like mere seconds. This author has written some of my favorite books and this story to
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Wow this book was hilarious, we have Dallas, who is Josh’s friend and colleague from Train Wreck. Dallas works at the tattoo parlor with Josh, while Josh is now happy with Eve. Dallas has lost his wingman. Dallas is a larger than life hottie and is only ever up for a one night stand.
Then we have Kitty attractive and sexy and always pick the wrong men.
So Kitty and Dallas decide they would help each to keep away from the crazies. So for the first time they become
Cindy M. Green
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Car Crash stars

T Gephart gives us another rom-com that we can smile, laugh and swoon over. Dallas and Kitty are two peas in a pod, they just don't know it yet!

Their shenanigans are laugh out loud funny and the way they interact with one another is so natural and cute. They were great together and the way way their relax progressed was perfect.

Dallas was hot, charming and kind of a goofball. He was so clueless sometimes I had to roll my eyes at him, but it wasn't surprising since he thought
Konny
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Car Crash by T. Gephart is book two in her Collision Series, a seris of interconnected standalones. The previous book is Train Wreck, Josh and Eve's story. For a optimale reading experience I recommend to read the books in order.
Kitty is a high powqered executive assistant, a disaster with relationships and a glutton for losers.
She's not loking for a picked fence and 2.5 kids. Her best friend Eve is happy with Josh, the hot tattoo shop owner. And his partner Dallas isn't half bad either. Only he
FMR Book Grind
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Gina:
These are two characters that you root for throughout the entire story! I just loved their dynamic together and their chemistry. The all meshed well together. I really enjoyed following along to their story and the troubles and emotional times they went through but while the author did an amazing job showcasing their relationship and how it developed I was hoping for a side story to go with that. I really just wanted a little more. But overall, I thought the writing was great with
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Seriously could not get enough!! This book was just ah-ma-zing!!!

From the very start I was drawn in and completely hooked. It's one of those books you start and don't want to end, you try (and fail miserably) to read the ending slow just so it lasts that little bit longer. I've been dying for this story since I finished Train Wreck, it meet all my expectations and so much more.

There's so much depth with her characters, it's just utter brilliance!!

I you are looking for a witty, fun, sexy story wi
Anastasia
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dallas and Kitty are serious couple goals!

Ms Gephart has done it again with this book. Car Crash is witty, has fantastic characters, a brilliant storyline, and completely sucks you in. So much so, that I want to be like Kitty when I grow up. She’s so strong, independent and in control, I love her.

Car Crash is a definite must read of 2019.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• With a Hitch
  • Hollywood Princess
  • The Aristocrats
  • Diary of a Bad Boy
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Sin Shot: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #2)
  • Hollywood Playboy
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Catastrophe Queen
  • Boyfriend for Hire
  • Hollywood Prince (Hollywood Royalty, #3)
  • Ghiaccio bollente
  • Play Me
  • Crazy Over You (Love with Altitude, #2)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • We Shouldn't
  • The Roommate Agreement
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
T Gephart is a USA Today and International bestselling author from Melbourne, Australia.

With an approach to life that is somewhat unconventional, she prefers to fly by the seat of her pants rather than adhere to some rigid roadmap.

Her lack of "plan" has resulted in a rather interesting and eclectic resume, which reads more like the fiction she writes than an actual employment history.

She'd tell

Collision (2 books)
  • Train Wreck (Collision Series, #1)