Start by marking “#1 Love (#1 Series, #6)” as Want to Read:
#1 Love (#1 Series, #6)

#1 Love

(#1 Series #6)

It was easy to fall in love with a Larsson—seriously who could resist any one of those boys? And while each them had taken turns featuring as Maya’s adolescent crush, there was only one of them who had been her best friend.

Alex Larsson.

She’d loved him the most, convinced they’d be friends forever. Which might have happened if Maya’s father hadn’t been a shady criminal wit
Expected publication: June 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about #1 Love, please sign up.

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
May 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
Katerina
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Friends to lovers!!!Funny.sexy..i loved it!!The final Larsson brother and i think it's my fav!I'm a little sad that our journey with the Larsson brothers is coming to an end but what a journey!!One of my all time fav series!
Paula D
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The prefect friends to lovers romance that had me laughing and smiling while reading it. Maya and Alex were best friends for a long time until one day Maya had to leave the state and didn’t know if she would ever see Alex again. Until Maya does and the chemistry is off the charts! Some angst and intense moments. But otherwise a perfect romance that leaves you swooning at the end. 5/5 stars
Christine
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#1 Love is a wonderful friends to lovers romance that I was hooked on from the start! It was funny, witty, entertaining, sexy - truly everything I have come to love about this series. I tried not to read so fast as I wanted to savor the end of the series, but I just couldn't because it was so good!!

Alex & Maya were childhood friends, who had lost touch over the years after Maya and her family had to move away. She had never thought of Alex as anything more than a friend (always had crushes
Gayle
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was in two minds about reading #1 Love, because as much as I was excited to start I also knew that it was closing a chapter on all of the characters in the #1 Series. But a girl has to just get brave at times, and that’s what I did, so as soon as it landed into my Kindle I dived straight in.
Lord my heart…..

I can’t begin to tell you how in love I am with this novel. Reading it in one sitting (yep that’s right, I actually read myself a headache because I couldn’t put it down AT ALL) again I was
M.R. Field
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#1LOVE is the final instalment in the (#1 Series) by Tina Gephart.

Best friends to lovers troupe is one of my favourite genres and #1 Love did not disappoint. Maya Zaveri is the savvy, sassy lawyer, trying to face her past after the despicable dealings of her father which saw her family torn apart, while sadly pushing her away from her one confidant, Alex Larsson. Who happens to be a pretty impressive lawyer himself.

I’ve read many best friends to lover novels and this does not disappoint. The hu
Stephanie Osborne
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a series - each can be read as a standalone, but I HIGHLY recommend reading them in order to avoid spoilers.

An angsty friends-lovers story to finish out the Larsson brothers. Alex is charming, considerate, smart, and has a romantic streak. Maya is a bit neurotic, and 90% of the angst comes directly from her. Her redeeming factor is that she comes clean fairly quickly each time she does something stupid to cause the angst.

The story is a quick easy read, with little glimpses at the rest o
Christina Reed
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final Larsson fell in love, and it was with his childhood best friend. Maya and Alex had one heck of a story and Maya’s family drama is what broke them apart as teens. Now that they’ve reconnected they jumped right back into that friendship and more. Their families and friends added a fun element to the book. I devoured this story and definitely recommend it.
Amanda
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an epic end to a fantastic series! Alex finally gets his story and his HEA. I absolutely adored this friends to lovers romance, could not put it down! It had humour, a well developed plot and some scorching hot chemistry between Alex and Maya!

I’m sad to see the end of this series, but it definitely ended with a bang, Alex is now tied with Roman for my favourite Larsson!
Michella
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic friends to lovers romance! The conclusion to the Larsson brother series and tied for my favorite! I absolutely loved Alex and Maya, their chemistry is scorching hot and their banter will keep you hooked from beginning to end. I highly recommend this book.
Cristal Lorenzo
Nov 19, 2018
Jasminy
rated it did not like it
Nov 01, 2018
Clary Miranda
Mar 01, 2019
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The #1 series is back with the sixth romantic comedy standalone in this series and OMG y'all! I think the youngest Larsson has officially knocked the infamous Eric Larsson off his top pedastal and given me a brand new favorite, the baby brother who will keep you swooning until the very last word.

#1 Love was everything I'd hoped this author would give for the last brother and final book... heart, heat, and steam... and she totally did, slaying their love story with all the words and givin
Jemina Venter
Marie-Christine
Aug 30, 2018
Su-Yin
Aug 31, 2018
T Gephart is a USA Today and International bestselling author from Melbourne, Australia.

With an approach to life that is somewhat unconventional, she prefers to fly by the seat of her pants rather than adhere to some rigid roadmap.

Her lack of "plan" has resulted in a rather interesting and eclectic resume, which reads more like the fiction she writes than an actual employment history.

She'd tell

#1 Series (6 books)
  • #1 Crush (#1 Series, #1)
  • #1 Player (#1 Series, #2)
  • #1 Rival (#1 Series, #3)
  • #1 Lie (#1 Series, #4)
  • #1 Muse (#1 Series, #5)