Start by marking “Flora & Jim” as Want to Read:
Flora & Jim

Flora & Jim

The world is frozen. The animals ascendant. And, locked in desperate pursuit of "the other father" across a grim icy apocalypse, Jim will do anything to keep his daughter alive.
Published October 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Flora & Jim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flora & Jim

The Grim Reader
It took me a little while to warm to Flora & Jim by BP Gregory (haha!). The world has transformed into a cold and grim frozen wasteland, one in which Jim mopes about scavenging for food with his daughter, Flora, all the while desperately searching for the “other father”.
Make no mistake, dear reader, BP Gregory paints a very grim picture indeed with Flora & Jim, added to the fact that Jim is a cantankerous old bastard means it wasn’t an easy read.
The book is really one of two halves. The
Tom
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NB - some spoilers but review won't give away the ending.

In short, this book is brilliant. Go out and buy it now. But if you want to know more, then read on.

I enjoyed the last of Ms. Gregory’s books, ‘The Town’ and was eager to see where she would go with a story so innocuously titled as ‘Flora and Jim.’

The setting is a frozen, post-apocalyptic landscape similar to that found in the film, Extinction (2015.) There are also similar father-daughter relationship parallels. The other recent story I t
David
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
This was bleak and left me needing more. This wasn't the story I had expected to find. My review is posted here ---> https://wp.me/p5t5Tf-1GU
B.P. Gregory
Apr 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
G. Taylor
Sep 27, 2018
Debbie Waudby
is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2018
Author and avid reader BP Gregory brings monsters, machines and roaming cities, insanity, betrayal and lust! With such tales you shouldn't always feel comfortable or safe.

Hailing from sober corporate beginnings she's been an archaeology student and a dilettante of biology, psychology, and apocalypse prepping. However, her love of frogmarching hapless characters through hell drew her to science fic